over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insight from a guy at gym

You’re Vansville for GH15 right? Not sure if you’ve posted pics here but back then you had an incredible lean physique that fits what you were looking for. I think you know what to do for your own body and don’t need to keep searching for the “secret” that doesn’t exist

Hope you don’t take any offense to this as that’s not my intention
🙊🥸.....interesting.

Focusing more on the weekly layout paradigm...training is the stimulus and response/recovery/supercompensation is outside the gym. It's also not daily nor even linear. You can do a heavy training block under more restricted calories and with lower volume/deload/rest and caloric excess blow up nicely with nearly all your gains after a multi-week block of training (the stimulus was the multi-week block and most of adaptation occurred after, not even during).

The idea that 4-5 days of training has built all the muscle and then 2 days off to burn fat isn't really what's happening in the body. That said, Im not saying the layout can't work for someone either. It's more about weekly averages and breaking it up like that diet/training/drugs can certainly be done so no reason why it can't work. Just biologically there's a fallacy the way you explained it and I read it at least.

there is no "switch" that switches us between burning fat tissue and building muscle - the fact that you eat 7,000 calories for a few days and then 2,000 for 2 days does not mean that even though you are theoretically in a calorie deficit, the body has its own reserves, including glycogen, which it needs to get rid of it takes time to start taking energy from fat tissue

We got a guy late 30s who is always full and shredded says he doesn't compete but definitely has an impressive men's physique type look id guess 5'7 180 or so

We got to talking and his approach is unique but seemed to have logic

M-f are his training days. Last day is a high rep circuit day. He eats slightly above maintenance 200 calories or so

Weekends are recovery and fat burning. He will do psmf stay below 1800 calories, hike, cardio, stretch, relax ketchup on sleep.

Makes sense but found his aas usage interesting. Trt with an occasional blast with a little tren or ment. But on weekends when he is low calories, the fat burning days he pops an oral Winny or var and doubles his gh dosage.

Says he builds muscle during the week above maintenance training hard then burns fat on the weekend and the extra gh plus orals prevent catabolism... essentially letting him recmp for the week. Also help him recover for the 5 days of training when the week starts.

Anyone ever heard of orals being run like this? Found it interesting but logical
If he’s 5,7 he would have a new weight cap of 182 in classic to weigh in at.

He sounds like a lot of the guys I know from the gym who bullshit things they don’t know and honestly is probably telling the truth on what he’s doing.

These guys try to complicate the hell out of things and then brag in the gym thinking they have some secret and hacked the path to a killer physique. Lol

What he claims to be doing sounds extremely overkill and counterproductive. I believe taking all orals pre-workout has an advantage, but orals with extra HGH on the weekend isn’t going to make a dramatic shift. His weight and ability to build or burn will be determined by CICO and the net total EACH WEEK- nothing more, nothing less. The rest is just enhancing that process.

Would love to see him take that approach and cycle and compete. Lol

But hey if he “believes” it works for him, and if it does, then hell go for it. 😂

This is complete non-sense and full of bro myths.
AAS and HGH don't work as this guy thinks.
Moreover this is overthinking at it's finest.

Nothing is logical in what this guy told you.... :rolleyes:
Yeah this would probably be more logical if someone takes days off from orals ... take the 2 consecutive rest days.

We got a guy late 30s who is always full and shredded says he doesn't compete but definitely has an impressive men's physique type look id guess 5'7 180 or so

M-f are his training days. Last day is a high rep circuit day. He eats slightly above maintenance 200 calories or so

Weekends are recovery and fat burning. He will do psmf stay below 1800 calories, hike, cardio, stretch, relax ketchup on sleep.

Makes sense but found his aas usage interesting. Trt with an occasional blast with a little tren or ment. But on weekends when he is low calories, the fat burning days he pops an oral Winny or var and doubles his gh dosage.

Says he builds muscle during the week above maintenance training hard then burns fat on the weekend and the extra gh plus orals prevent catabolism... essentially letting him recmp for the week. Also help him recover for the 5 days of training when the week starts.

Anyone ever heard of orals being run like this? Found it interesting but logical
I don't think it's "wrong" because over time he has low days that balance out the high days. He's also essentially on high dose gh and winny or var and using a PSMF diet at least ~104 days of the year which is just shy of four months of the year. That would seem logical you could or would stay lean that way. Remember, this is all an average over time. It doesn't flip on and off.

Heck, I look at calories by the month. I try to eat ~90,000 a month and burn 15,000-20,000. Binge on a weekend, low calorie on a monday, or binge on a tuesday, eat 1,000 on a wednesday, bike 50 miles on a sunday and then don't workout for two days...dude...it all comes out in the wash and is just an average over time.

It's just like eating windows. People get obsessive about eating every three hours for a spike in protein synthesis....after just eating a 10 ounce steak. That 10 ounce steak is going to give you all the protein you need for like the next 12 hours. Protein synthesis doesn't start and stop on the dot.

It's all these things in aggregate that turns into what you do, on average, over time. If he likes doing it that way....great! He is spending almost 4 months on high dose gh, an oral, and on psmf. Of course that would be effective.

Ketchup on sleep has me intrigued!!

1978247.jpg

I liken this to the bodybuilding form of witchcraft/snake oil . It sounds like complete and utter bullshit to me. Listen the what Luki said…..that’s the science that proves this guy has no idea what he’s talking about.

So im curious which one of you he was saying is vansville and if thats accurate lol
I used to like reading that dudes posts back on gh15. He was an interesting fella

So im curious which one of you he was saying is vansville and if thats accurate lol
I used to like reading that dudes posts back on gh15. He was an interesting fella
Yes : the whores etc 😁 that was funny to read.

"ketchup on sleep"... A bit kinky???

Every single thing you put into your body has a direct effect on brain transmitters and hormones aswell as other chemicals that affect our behaviour and physiology. I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss protocols because they lack 'logic' - just because it doesn't make sense to you or the bodybuilding general consensus in regards to making GAINS.. does not mean that taking the drugs in a different manner renders their effects completely inert.

Every single thing you put into your body has a direct effect on brain transmitters and hormones aswell as other chemicals that affect our behaviour and physiology. I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss protocols because they lack 'logic' - just because it doesn't make sense to you or the bodybuilding general consensus in regards to making GAINS.. does not mean that taking the drugs in a different manner renders their effects completely inert.
This is a good point. I still find value in bro science vs the actual studies on untrained people. Science says 1x week training frequency per part isn't ideal but we all know the bro split works. No study can definitely say so and so would have made better gains on a different program. The strange thing is he's using AAS more in an anticatabolic on low calories days vs an anabolic (var). But I guess in theory after 5 days of training it may be good to have them in on recovery days.

200 calories above maintenance, and starving on PSFM on the weekends, sounds like an amazing life, must be a blast.

He must build tons of muscles form those extra 200 calories, 5 days a week. Much better than just eating a real steady diet

Weekends. He will do psmf stay below 1800 calories, hike, cardio, stretch, relax ketchup on sleep.

Makes sense but found his aas usage interesting. Trt with an occasional blast with a little tren or ment. But on weekends when he is low calories, days he pops an oral Winny or var and doubles his gh dosage.

So I edited the muscle building/ fat burning out of it

He pretty much trains mon to fri. Cardio on the weekends and low calorie diet

Simple

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members