over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test/NPP/Mast + MENT

@DoIt Again How much Trest and which ester? Notice any physique effects? Any impact on libido if you've noticed any? Thank you!

If your ment/trest feels like running npp or deca, your not running ment.. it blows deca/npp clean out of the water. Its fuckin strong i ran it at 30mg ed along some test and primo and fuckin hell man strong as fuck, full as fuck and with 20mg nolva tits was no problem.
Isn't injectable d-bol often sold as trest by shady labs? Kinda like how some labs sell masteron as primo

@DoIt Again How much Trest and which ester? Notice any physique effects? Any impact on libido if you've noticed any? Thank you!

High. But mind you, I'm 250lbs, far from a fatass and been using AAS for over two decades.
150mg Trest E, MWF
Any physique effect? LOL, it's like being back at my first cycle. Libido is strong. Possibly a bit too much.

Isn't injectable d-bol often sold as trest by shady labs? Kinda like how some labs sell masteron as primo
Shady labs have sold/are selling anything as Trest: injectable Dbol or Anadrol, Npp...whatever makes you gain weight rapidly. Use HPLC tested products only.

I dont know to be honest, but wouldnt suprise me. Now for me i would instantly feel the difference between dbol inject and ment, dbol fucks up my stomach fast as do all orals where ment doesnt.

Man, what exactly is the catch with ment? I feel like basically nobody says anything bad about this compound as far as side effects, like its just crazy gains+bloat but no severe side effects like insomnia or tanked bloods. I got ahold of some and I'm just running 100mg/wk along with my test+deca+eq. Tren in the offseason just didn't work for me b/c of sleep issues and obliterated LDL.

Is the main disadvantage just that it converts to an even more powerful form of methylestrodial than dbol does? Can anyone share some negative experiences with ment beyond just "it wasn't that strong"? What are the worst sorts of horror stories if I did something like running 500 test 300 trest 600 deca?

Man, what exactly is the catch with ment? I feel like basically nobody says anything bad about this compound as far as side effects, like its just crazy gains+bloat but no severe side effects like insomnia or tanked bloods. I got ahold of some and I'm just running 100mg/wk along with my test+deca+eq. Tren in the offseason just didn't work for me b/c of sleep issues and obliterated LDL.

Is the main disadvantage just that it converts to an even more powerful form of methylestrodial than dbol does? Can anyone share some negative experiences with ment beyond just "it wasn't that strong"? What are the worst sorts of horror stories if I did something like running 500 test 300 trest 600 deca?
Probably because it's actually pretty user-friendly in spite of being extremely effective as long as you don't use it improperly.
As I explained above, it is two thirds as estrogenic as Test (all factors taken into account) , so far from the estrogen monster some stated after misusing it (too much with too much Test most commonly).

The 2 main issues for me is that it raises my RHR and bloodpressure so that sucks, otherwise i really like it :D sorry not sorry :D

So how should I do it? drop the deca and raise the test? I'd really like to keep in the deca b/c it treats my joint so well, even at just 300/wk.
I did 50/50/50
Test ace
Trest ace
Mast prop

ED

Wasn’t bad. Was kind of in a holding pattern, going for less oil volume but still some kick.

So how should I do it? drop the deca and raise the test? I'd really like to keep in the deca b/c it treats my joint so well, even at just 300/wk.
Trest is nice on joints too. Granted, not as much as Deca, but helps.
I simply would not run both at the same time, unless you keep the Deca very low (just for joints relief, like 100mg/ week). As for " how should I do it"...back to post #39 if you want my opinion.

I did 50/50/50
Test ace
Trest ace
Mast prop

ED

Wasn’t bad. Was kind of in a holding pattern, going for less oil volume but still some kick.
This is the way, othervise Primo is also a sweet addition to the stack, and if you want to go full mongo strength..
Tren Ace
Trest Ace
Mast Prop
Test Prop
Throw in a little Halo or anadrol as pre wo and you will be walkin through walls...

This is the way, othervise Primo is also a sweet addition to the stack, and if you want to go full mongo strength..
Tren Ace
Trest Ace
Mast Prop
Test Prop
Throw in a little Halo or anadrol as pre wo and you will be walkin through walls...
I can’t do tren in a calorie surplus or I’ll be in the loony bin

Did have epistane @ 40mg in there (I think, would hafta check notes)

I felt good for the first 3-4 wks but the low test had me feeling like shit after that. Dropped the trest and added more test, felt like a million bucks within 4 days

It can definitely affect my sleep but I’m not tired during the day from it either. Just sucks not having good sleep

It can definitely affect my sleep but I’m not tired during the day from it either. Just sucks not having good sleep
That's kinda the only side effect I refuse to tolerate outside of contest prep. My sleep is important to me. I'm gonna just run my normal 750 test 600 deca 600 eq and splash in 100 trest.

Weird. @50mg/day I feel like king dingaling. @75mg/day I’m running through brick walls

Estrogen is tricky but it can be managed if you know your body

How did you manage estro sides at 75mg a day?

Trest/Mast 100/200 and my nipples are on fire if I miss a day of ralox.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws