over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test/NPP/Mast + MENT

Npp and deca carry their own estrogen and progesterone sides. Trest doesn’t need any help with that. Hard compound to control with regard to estrogen
Ive yet to use it but heard its the worst injectable for e2 sides. You believe that?

I get my raws from qsc

Last trest I used that was pre made was from pharma hgh, not sure if they’re around here anymore but it was legit. Only two trest suppliers I have dealt with
Not trying to hijack the thread, but does anyone know what happened to them? I have a few bottles of their Trest as I’ve never tried it.

Last I heard they were doing a fast website update and they’ve been gone since. They’ve always been a solid go to.

Not trying to hijack the thread, but does anyone know what happened to them? I have a few bottles of their Trest as I’ve never tried it.

Last I heard they were doing a fast website update and they’ve been gone since. They’ve always been a solid go to.
No idea. Last I saw they would pop in from time to time but I haven’t kept up

Websites up 🤷🏻‍♂️

Websites up 🤷🏻‍♂️
Has a banner at the top that says they’re currently away. It’s been up for over a month and haven’t seen them on here and no email reply.

Not calling them out as they said they were doing web updates. Just hope they come back as they’ve always been solid!

Has a banner at the top that says they’re currently away. It’s been up for over a month and haven’t seen them on here and no email reply.

Not calling them out as they said they were doing web updates. Just hope they come back as they’ve always been solid!
Missed that part

Guess I should add that the qsc raws were legit, and I’m sure they’re using their own raws for their own finished products, sooooo

What are you two on about!?

It’s a hard compound to control, yes, but once you dial it in…….

If you don’t get horrible sides from it then it’s great

I felt 20yrs younger on it. No aches or pains just strength
I ran 450mg MENT and enjoyed it , but it was expensive and I feel like I get similar effects from Deca/NPP.

I usually just recommend NPP over MENT because based on what I’ve seen NPP is better tolerated overall. More guys are complaining about Blood pressure and Estrogen on MENT than NPP.

I ran 450mg MENT and enjoyed it , but it was expensive and I feel like I get similar effects from Deca/NPP.

I usually just recommend NPP over MENT because based on what I’ve seen NPP is better tolerated overall. More guys are complaining about Blood pressure and Estrogen on MENT than NPP.
Weird. @50mg/day I feel like king dingaling. @75mg/day I’m running through brick walls

NPP was never anything to write home about for me

Estrogen is tricky but it can be managed if you know your body

It is specific use for me though because I have to lower the test. So I use it when I need a break from overall oil volume

Weird. @50mg/day I feel like king dingaling. @75mg/day I’m running through brick walls

NPP was never anything to write home about for me

Estrogen is tricky but it can be managed if you know your body

It is specific use for me though because I have to lower the test. So I use it when I need a break from overall oil volume
I just finished up this summer with 1500mg test, 1400mg NPP, 700mg mast, and 8iu gh.

Now running 400mg test, 350mg trest, 700mg mast, 1000mg NPP, 8iu gh. The strength from this is just ridiculous. I’m going to drop the NPP soon as I just wanted to experiment with that in there. I really don’t feel like the NPP is doing much at this point.

Like you said man, if you know your body and can control estrogen, it’s pretty amazing stuff.

I just finished up this summer with 1500mg test, 1400mg NPP, 700mg mast, and 8iu gh.

Now running 400mg test, 350mg trest, 700mg mast, 1000mg NPP, 8iu gh. The strength from this is just ridiculous. I’m going to drop the NPP soon as I just wanted to experiment with that in there. I really don’t feel like the NPP is doing much at this point.

Like you said man, if you know your body and can control estrogen, it’s pretty amazing stuff.
Big cycles. Pics?

I wanna try trest+nandrolone combo now as well. I like the idea of being able to run lower test because I'm running trestolone. Test injections have always had the most PIP for me; I don't feel very much pip from mast, eq, npp, deca, or trestolone.

How long have you been running the second cycle and how are the estro/prolactin sides at these dosages? Thanks

Big cycles. Pics?

I wanna try trest+nandrolone combo now as well. I like the idea of being able to run lower test because I'm running trestolone. Test injections have always had the most PIP for me; I don't feel very much pip from mast, eq, npp, deca, or trestolone.

How long have you been running the second cycle and how are the estro/prolactin sides at these dosages? Thanks
Body composition didn’t really change much, had to adjust my diet a bit, but nothing too drastic.

No sides right now. Running ralox along with it just to prevent any. Keeping an eye on BP and it hasn’t budged. Second cycle has been about 5 weeks now.

If your ment/trest feels like running npp or deca, your not running ment.. it blows deca/npp clean out of the water. Its fuckin strong i ran it at 30mg ed along some test and primo and fuckin hell man strong as fuck, full as fuck and with 20mg nolva tits was no problem.

Ive yet to use it but heard its the worst injectable for e2 sides. You believe that?
No, as long as
-you keep Test low or don't use it at all.
-use a decent dose of EQ or Mast with Test ( like a 1:1 ratio) alongside Trest
Trest itself is two thirds as estrogenic as Test, mg per mg.
Currently on high dose Trest myself, moderate Tren, no Test.
No AI no SERM, no signs of high estrogenic environment at all.
Feel absolutely amazing, for the records.

If your ment/trest feels like running npp or deca, your not running ment.. it blows deca/npp clean out of the water.
Exactly. I was reading some comments and was like WTF is this sh*t??? 🤣

No, as long as
-you keep Test low or don't use it at all.
-use a decent dose of EQ or Mast with Test ( like a 1:1 ratio) alongside Trest
Trest itself is two thirds as estrogenic as Test, mg per mg.
Currently on high dose Trest myself, moderate Tren, no Test.
No AI no SERM, no signs of high estrogenic environment at all.
Feel absolutely amazing, for the records.

Exactly. I was reading some comments and was like WTF is this sh*t??I

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity