over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

200mg Test C, Mast E and NPP

bbryan7419

Registered
Newbies
At the end of August, I’m going to start 200mg/week of Test C, Mast E and NPP. So 600mg/week total. I’m on trt year round at 180mg. I’ve ran NPP a few times with great results but adding Mast for the first time. 195lbs and 9.6% body fat. I’ll post before, during and after bloodwork. Any advice/experience is appreciated. Thanks guys.

Looks like a nice mild cycle to me. You have all 3 AAS pathways covered (test, DHT and 19 nor) so I would expect some decent gains if you have been running 180 mg per week of test only. How long do you plan to run this cycle?

Looks like a nice mild cycle to me. You have all 3 AAS pathways covered (test, DHT and 19 nor) so I would expect some decent gains if you have been running 180 mg per week of test only. How long do you plan to run this cycle?
I plan on running it for 12 weeks. Maybe a lil longer if bloodwork comes back good.

If anyone has ran a low cycle like this and how u liked it. I’m not looking for huge gains and trying to limit the sides. I’m prone to high prolactin and estrogen even with P5P and an AI twice a week. I’m at 850 test with just 180mg/week. So 200 mg gets me over 1000. I don’t need to be higher than that.

If anyone has ran a low cycle like this and how u liked it. I’m not looking for huge gains and trying to limit the sides. I’m prone to high prolactin and estrogen even with P5P and an AI twice a week. I’m at 850 test with just 180mg/week. So 200 mg gets me over 1000. I don’t need to be higher than that.
Your labs will dictate your answers. Are you "prone" to high lab numbers with prolactin and estrogen or prone to "symptoms"? No need to crush your estradiol with an AI if you are asymptomatic.

I like the idea of adding only 1 thing at a time so you can see how you like it. I’m assuming you have run higher test (500-600mg) in the past. How did you handle it if so?

Your labs will dictate your answers. Are you "prone" to high lab numbers with prolactin and estrogen or prone to "symptoms"? No need to crush your estradiol with an AI if you are asymptomatic.
Lab numbers. I know better than to go by feel.

I like the idea of adding only 1 thing at a time so you can see how you like it. I’m assuming you have run higher test (500-600mg) in the past. How did you handle it if so?
My estrogen and prolactin spiked a lot with high test. I’ve ran NPP and Test before but not Mast.

Yeah then I’d say do what you are planing 💪🏽
What sponsor do you guys use? I’ve been using Flash. He just came back as Platinum Pharma but I’ve been looking at Patriot Pharma. I like how they have 200mg/ml NPP. Anyone use Patriot before?

At the end of August, I’m going to start 200mg/week of Test C, Mast E and NPP. So 600mg/week total. I’m on trt year round at 180mg. I’ve ran NPP a few times with great results but adding Mast for the first time. 195lbs and 9.6% body fat. I’ll post before, during and after bloodwork. Any advice/experience is appreciated. Thanks guys.
What are your goals for this cycle?

MS

This is exactly what I'm doing right now, but I'm using Deca instead of NPP. It's great for me. I think you're going to love mast. It's my first time using it, and it's made the slight gyno I had much better. I'm prone to high estrogen too.

This is exactly what I'm doing right now, but I'm using Deca instead of NPP. It's great for me. I think you're going to love mast. It's my first time using it, and it's made the slight gyno I had much better. I'm prone to high estrogen too.
That’s great to hear. What supplier do you use?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws