over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone vs. Trestolone?

Trenbolone vs. Trestolone?

• Total voters
The only part that throws me off about this write up is it says—the body releases more insulin when glycogen levels are “low.” I always thought our bodies produced more insulin when our glycogen levels are “high.” Maybe someone can enlighten me on this one. I do realize that Tren makes your sugar crash. It’s not a good feeling.

Ya, not sure about that part and it is about 10 years old as well. I do however really think the appetite and lethargy is related to bile duct and liver issues. For me personally Tren has never affected my AST and ALT. Since it's been quite a few years since I ran Tren I wasn't getting my GGT pulled in those years.

I'd be curious to see if any Tren users have had their GGT pulled while on a decent dose.

My GGT was 18 on 100mg Tren Hex back in Dec. But as I mentioned, quite a few of the liver support supps were in play at the time.

can the trest in theory totally replace the need for a test compound In most cycles is that the general consensus/truth?
For me, hell no. Like @SouthernMuscle said, after a few weeks of very low or no test, you just start to feel like shit.

Once I added about 300mg of test a week in, it was much better. The biggest thing I noticed was my libido absolutely disappeared with just trest. Just felt better all around really.

Ya, not sure about that part and it is about 10 years old as well. I do however really think the appetite and lethargy is related to bile duct and liver issues. For me personally Tren has never affected my AST and ALT. Since it's been quite a few years since I ran Tren I wasn't getting my GGT pulled in those years.

I'd be curious to see if any Tren users have had their GGT pulled while on a decent dose.

My GGT was 18 on 100mg Tren Hex back in Dec. But as I mentioned, quite a few of the liver support supps were in play at the time.
I believe the lethargy from Tren stems from insomnia and a ramped CNS. The sugar crash from Tren is weird because it can happen just an hour after a big meal.

can the trest in theory totally replace the need for a test compound In most cycles is that the general consensus/truth?
I tried taking my test down to TRT level (I didn’t remove it altogether) and played with the trest dosage. I don’t recommend it. I felt off! Trest works best when you add just a little of it to a nice test base. Not the other way around as some claim. Same goes for Tren or any other compound for that matter. However there are always outliers.

I tried taking my test down to TRT level (I didn’t remove it altogether) and played with the trest dosage. I don’t recommend it. I felt off! Trest works best when you add just a little of it to a nice test base. Not the other way around as some claim. Same goes for Tren or any other compound for that matter. However there are always outliers.
ty brother , will keep this in mind as I am on both rn

For me, hell no. Like @SouthernMuscle said, after a few weeks of very low or no test, you just start to feel like shit.

Once I added about 300mg of test a week in, it was much better. The biggest thing I noticed was my libido absolutely disappeared with just trest. Just felt better all around really.
Ok i guess i should quantify what i meant by low test. 600mg sust/wk

I feel amazingly on Trest. I found that keeping Test low (a mere TRT dose or even no Test at all) makes water retention and BP literally a non-issue for me.
Needed no extra Telmisartan nor Nebivolol even on quite heavy dosages.
I use to run a moderate dose of Masteron alongside it generally.
yup x2. 210 test/350 Ment/350 Mast per week with a bit of GH sprinkled in was one of my favorite cycles. completely side effect free

🤔 I got more size and strength from trestolone. on mg per mg basis trest was about the strongest injectable I’ve ever taken.
I also didn’t get the mental sides from trestolone in fact I always got an increased sense of well-being.
I did get insomnia from it.
Tren usually makes me flat. Trest I stayed full and round even when calories and carbs were very low.

Strictly speaking about my own experience, yes totally.
Mood, libido, energy and overall well being are supercharged.
No other AAS has ever been able to replace Test.
I admit that with some Masteron feels even better.

If I'm honest, my creatinine and urea values are definitely higher on EQ than on Trenbolone - to be honest I've never had any disturbing blood results on Trenbolone.

Of course I'm not saying that trenbolone is great and you can take it without fear but I think it is in no way worse or more toxic than for example nandrolone or trestolone
Currently, I leave the use of tren only for moments when I want to look really jacked i.e. I will use it 4-6 weeks before some important moment for me, but it used to be present in literally every cycle I did.

I had same experience, EQ moved creatinine more than Tren.

It's always the dose that makes the poison, at 300-400 TrenE a week i feel fine and have no sides, if i double the dose i will have to fight with some sides ofc.

I think that in an "offseason" environment having a "low" ( for the actual standards) dose of Tren won't be that bad, at least from the bloods i did in the past and recently.

So now basically @luki7788 you rely more on test nand bold, like your clients and some of the pros i talked with. I mean in the end the steroids we can use aren't so many ^^

It's always the dose that makes the poison, at 300-400 TrenE a week i feel fine and have no sides, if i double the dose i will have to fight with some sides ofc.

I think that in an "offseason" environment having a "low" ( for the actual standards) dose of Tren won't be that bad, at least from the bloods i did in the past and recently.

So now basically @luki7788 you rely more on test nand bold, like your clients and some of the pros i talked with. I mean in the end the steroids we can use aren't so many ^^

I always liked deca/tren stacked as an injectable base. Test is given. I found low and easily tolerable tren dose had some nice benefits with test/deca high and conversely high test/tren with low deca (I generally have 200mg in at a minimum for joints). One for growing the other for cutting/recomp/steady weight. Lots of ways to skin a cat but for my body and tolerances (no issues with 19Nors) this worked well and dependably.

Obviously high/low will vary by individual. High for me was 750/600/300-200 test/deca/tren and 750/500ish/400-200 test/tren/deca. More recent years tren ranges at 400 tren e (350 tren a) and 200/150 same.

why the fuck are you writing to my clients and bothering them lol😂😂

why the fuck are you writing to my clients and bothering them lol😂😂
I made that assumption by reading the log that we have here.... Never asked to any of your guys anything.

One thing I should probably mention is that some people experienced bone loss in clinical trials using Trestolone. I have a theory as to why. My kidney doctor noticed my phosphorus levels got low for the first time ever after I started taking Trestolone for 6 months straight. Low phosphorous levels cause bone loss. My doctor has me consuming more low fat dairy products and diet cola to keep my phosphorus levels in a normal range to prevent bone loss.

One thing I should probably mention is that some people experienced bone loss in clinical trials using Trestolone. I have a theory as to why. My kidney doctor noticed my phosphorus levels got low for the first time ever after I started taking Trestolone for 6 months straight. Low phosphorous levels cause bone loss. My doctor has me consuming more low fat dairy products and diet cola to keep my phosphorus levels in a normal range to prevent bone loss.
The actual explanation may easily be the reason why they abandoned the compound for further trials:
The dose of MENT needed to fully replace the anabolic/androgenic effect of natural Testosterone was so low that it caused HYPOestrogenism.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131