over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone Vs Primobolan precontest diet

La_pantera

Registered
I know there are many thread discussing primo vs tren but not pre contest and it would be nice to hear from guys who tried both and what they like and missliked about this roids. yes i know tren is 10 time stronger. here are some questions...

300mg trenbolone vs 600mg Real primobolan

1. who wins muscle fullness on low carbs?

2. Retaing muscle during the diet?

3. Pumps in the gym?

4. dryness who wins?

5. Hair loss?

6. general feel/mood?

7. post cycle crash?

8. If you had to choose on of them witch on would you choose and why?

Would be nice to see diffrent opinions?

Tren wins for precontest. 300 mg tren is a lot stronger than 600 mg primo.

So either do tren or tren and primo.

Say 16-20 weeks out start primo. Then 8-14 weeks out start tren.

Tren wins for precontest. 300 mg tren is a lot stronger than 600 mg primo.

So either do tren or tren and primo.

Say 16-20 weeks out start primo. Then 8-14 weeks out start tren.
but is it worth all the sides you get from tren compare to the little you get from primo. just to look little better is it worth the night sweats, sleepless nights, agression. and so on
nothing can compete with trenbolone, and even more weak primo - trenbolone is the god of steroids
I agree with you nothing beat tren but what i was thinking is it such a huge diffrence that its worth all the sides from tren?

For me sure primo is weaker but i feel great on it, no bad sides what so ever only hairloss and it make me dry and very good keeping muscle on prep.and no crash when stop primo like tren feel shit

but is it worth all the sides you get from tren compare to the little you get from primo. just to look little better is it worth the night sweats, sleepless nights, agression. and so on

I agree with you nothing beat tren but what i was thinking is it such a huge diffrence that its worth all the sides from tren?

For me sure primo is weaker but i feel great on it, no bad sides what so ever only hairloss and it make me dry and very good keeping muscle on prep.and no crash when stop primo like tren feel shit
For myself this prep I did "only" 50 mg Tren A a day(350 mg a week). Felt good at that dose. So you can do a dose that you feel good at if you want. Or of course you can do it without tren. But tren is a lot better than primo as this thread was about.

I have helped 2 friends who did not do good on tren. One won the Junior World Championships in classic bodybuilding a few years a go.

We did the last 8 weeks: Test P, Mast P, Winstrol, Halo(last 25 days).

If you like primo so much I would do.

Test
Primo
Mast

Add orals at 6-8 weeks out.

I don't think they are even in the same class.
Primo would be great addition to a contest stack instead of say EQ

If you like primo so much I would do.

Test
Primo
Mast

Add orals at 6-8 weeks out.
Yeah tren is no no for me livertoxic primo is friendly for the liver.

what you think this cycle?

600mg primo
300mg prop
300mg mast
boldenone 400mg

then 4 weeks out add orals

Yeah tren is no no for me livertoxic primo is friendly for the liver.

what you think this cycle?

600mg primo
300mg prop
300mg mast
boldenone 400mg

then 4 weeks out add orals
...I think you have no fear of hair loss... Lol.

(joking aside) Personally, I don't see the advatanges of mixing 4 DHT derivatives without adding in an (albeit small) amount of Test (Androgenic response), unless you're reasoning for mixing in this fashion is to reap some advantages from the mild aromatisizing profiles of each compound to control conversion without using AI's.

Also, please specify which orals in the 4 weeks... Curious if you'd follow the same profile with orals or other?

...I think you have no fear of hair loss... Lol.

(joking aside) Personally, I don't see the advatanges of mixing 4 DHT derivatives without adding in an (albeit small) amount of Test (Androgenic response), unless you're reasoning for mixing in this fashion is to reap some advantages from the mild aromatisizing profiles of each compound to control conversion without using AI's.

Also, please specify which orals in the 4 weeks... Curious if you'd follow the same profile with orals or other?
I have test in the cycle maybe you missed it. Test prop since my body is super duper seniditve to aromatize.

I was thinking the orals i would add i have 2 options.

1. anavar, superdrol ( better for fullness)
2. Halo, anavar ( better for dryness)

Dryness is easier for me to get then fullness so maybe 1 choice better.

cant use many orals since my liver problem but i think 4 weeks should be ok.

Just run the Tren for the last 6 weeks of a 12 week prep and run the primo during the first 6 weeks of a 12 week prep. You’re going to feel miserable anyways during those last 6 weeks.

Edit: I don't hold water hardly at all, so aromatizing agents I can use more of than others.

Responses in this post are mostly speculation to an individual's own responses to compounds/water retention/estrogenic behavior.

Just run the Tren for the last 6 weeks of a 12 week prep and run the primo during the first 6 weeks of a 12 week prep. You’re going to feel miserable anyways during those last 6 weeks.
when you mean run primo first 6 weeks of 12 you dont mean stop it after 6 weeks and then add tren you mean keep them both in but start with primo then add tren to it correct?

sure last 6 weeks if you starting to get really peeled you be miserable bad time been there i would dream of having oatmeal to breakfast last 3 weeks even i hate oatmeal 😅

when you mean run primo first 6 weeks of 12 you dont mean stop it after 6 weeks and then add tren you mean keep them both in but start with primo then add tren to it correct?

sure last 6 weeks if you starting to get really peeled you be miserable bad time been there i would dream of having oatmeal to breakfast last 3 weeks even i hate oatmeal 😅
Use only primo during the first 6 weeks. Drop the primo beginning week 7 and use only Tren. Masteron and one oral (for example winstrol) are good to run with Tren during last 6 weeks. I would run test for 10 weeks out of 12. Drop test last 2 weeks out from show to avoid water retention.

I can't imagine preparing for the competition without trenbolone - most of them use it all year round, not only in prep lol
i was one of them until my liver gave up 🤷‍♂️ now no way more then 8 weeks on it. i think you can get peeled without it to just take little longer dieting.

Use only primo during the first 6 weeks. Drop the primo beginning week 7 and use only Tren. Masteron and one oral (for example winstrol) are good to run with Tren during last 6 weeks. I would run test for 10 weeks out of 12. Drop test last 2 weeks out from show to avoid water retention.
using primo only 6 weeks you stop when it starts to shine. not so smart to drop it so early. its enanthate.
winny never touching that one ever again destroy my joints hate it. test prop if you peeled low dose wont make you hold water. here is a pic where i did not drop test. here i was 1 week out depleted zero carbs. holding water often are missunderstood with holding fat. holding water when you peeled is very hard. F93DCA13-3350-4424-8263-F3B77F5CC89E.jpeg

I know there are many thread discussing primo vs tren but not pre contest and it would be nice to hear from guys who tried both and what they like and missliked about this roids. yes i know tren is 10 time stronger. here are some questions...

300mg trenbolone vs 600mg Real primobolan

1. who wins muscle fullness on low carbs?

2. Retaing muscle during the diet?

3. Pumps in the gym?

4. dryness who wins?

5. Hair loss?

6. general feel/mood?

7. post cycle crash?

8. If you had to choose on of them witch on would you choose and why?

Would be nice to see diffrent opinions?
Tren destroys primo in every way except sides , really no contest , tren is king, like I said before tren is the only steroid that makes me feel like I’m on steroids lol, sure the others work results wise , but tren gives that superhuman feeling

using primo only 6 weeks you stop when it starts to shine. not so smart to drop it so early. its enanthate.
winny never touching that one ever again destroy my joints hate it. test prop if you peeled low dose wont make you hold water. here is a pic where i did not drop test. here i was 1 week out depleted zero carbs. holding water often are missunderstood with holding fat. holding water when you peeled is very hard.View attachment 167966
How did winny treat you results wise baring the side effects? I hear winny is one of the best results wise but it’s nasty for some in sides

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131