over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone Information

gains4000

Registered
Newbies
Key Points:
  • TREN induced a greater magnitude of Fat loss than Testosterone.
  • TREN binds to ARs with approximately 3x the affinity of Testosterone and an affinity roughly equal to that of DHT, the most potent endogenous androgen
  • Even Low dosage TREN is more Anabolic than Supraphysiological Testosterone dosages
  • TREN increases responsiveness of skeletal muscle to IGF1
  • The aromatization of Testosterone appears to be essential for bone development in men, as demonstrated by the identification of several men who suffer from aromatase deficiency resulting in the Osteopenia, which is treatable with Estradiol but not Testosterone
  • TREN and its primary metabolites are non-estrogenic, and in vivo evidence demonstrates that TREN induces Anti-estrogenic effects in oviparous species
  • the anti-estrogenic effects and apparently nonaromatizable aspects of TREN partially underlie the slightly diminished bone-protective effects and the apparent adynamic bone state (i.e., reduced markers of bone resorption and bone formation) that we observed following TREN treatment of ORX animals.

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6189634/

But sadly for me, can spike prolactin quite a bit. But amazing key points. Thanks bro.

DHT drugs work well at blocking the effects of prolactin. i have had high prolactin on bloodwork but DHT was preventing side effects. Not a fan of caber, it causes digestive issues for 53% of users.

I don't think 19-Nors directly increase prolactin, nandrolone used alone lowers prolactin more than Testosterone. While they (19nors) don't aromatize they are progestins which in some people can increase estrogen sensitivity. Being really sensitive to estrogen can spike prolactin. Also, peptides and rec/prescription drugs can induce high prolactin.

DHT drugs work well at blocking the effects of prolactin. i have had high prolactin on bloodwork but DHT was preventing side effects. Not a fan of caber, it causes digestive issues for 53% of users.

I don't think 19-Nors directly increase prolactin, nandrolone used alone lowers prolactin more than Testosterone. While they (19nors) don't aromatize they are progestins which in some people can increase estrogen sensitivity. Being really sensitive to estrogen can spike prolactin. Also, peptides and rec/prescription drugs can induce high prolactin.
Any steroid that converts to estrogen will increase your prolactin levels. DHT derivatives like Proviron can help lower prolactin levels by blocking estrogen.

Any steroid that converts to estrogen will increase your prolactin levels. DHT derivatives like Proviron can help lower prolactin levels by blocking estrogen.

Correct.

The process you outlined for PRL increasing from E is called the Long Feedback Mechanism.

Key Points:
  • TREN induced a greater magnitude of Fat loss than Testosterone.
  • TREN binds to ARs with approximately 3x the affinity of Testosterone and an affinity roughly equal to that of DHT, the most potent endogenous androgen
  • Even Low dosage TREN is more Anabolic than Supraphysiological Testosterone dosages
  • TREN increases responsiveness of skeletal muscle to IGF1
  • The aromatization of Testosterone appears to be essential for bone development in men, as demonstrated by the identification of several men who suffer from aromatase deficiency resulting in the Osteopenia, which is treatable with Estradiol but not Testosterone
  • TREN and its primary metabolites are non-estrogenic, and in vivo evidence demonstrates that TREN induces Anti-estrogenic effects in oviparous species
  • the anti-estrogenic effects and apparently nonaromatizable aspects of TREN partially underlie the slightly diminished bone-protective effects and the apparent adynamic bone state (i.e., reduced markers of bone resorption and bone formation) that we observed following TREN treatment of ORX animals.

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6189634/

I havent seen anti-E effects in humans so not sure how relevant this is.

I havent seen anti-E effects in humans so not sure how relevant this is.

Using Tren alone has "anti-estrogenic" effects because it suppresses estradiol production by lowering endogenous T. When stacking Testosterone and Tren i think Tren loses "anti-estrogenic" effects because its a progestin and not solely an androgen like DHT.

Using Tren alone has "anti-estrogenic" effects because it suppresses estradiol production by lowering endogenous T. When stacking Testosterone and Tren i think Tren loses "anti-estrogenic" effects because its a progestin and not solely an androgen like DHT.

I understand, but this isn't relevant to PED users generally. Who uses Trenbolone alone?

I see you're just trying to put forward some useful information on Tren...

ORX animals and oviparous species aren't going to translate to humans.

I see you're just trying to put forward some useful information on Tren...

ORX animals and oviparous species aren't going to translate to humans.

We don't have any detailed human studies on trenbolone. Any studies, even on rats, are somewhat useful.

Agreed. I don't like caber. It's dangerous fucking with something that can permanently alter dopamine pathways and after patient experiences with dopamine agonist withdrawal syndrome I'm very cautious taking caber. But I do need it at times. I can no longer take peptides and people will argue me on this point but; growth 100% raised my prolactin horribly. Bloodwork numbers were unreal. It took forever to get it down. Test was making it worse. And I'm a pro at keeping my e2 in check. I've been doing that perfectly for almost 10 years. I'm very sensitive to prolactin increases unfortunately. But tren doesn't raise nearly as much as deca did. I hate nandrolone but that's just me.

Good points, but you didn't include all the negatives, which will eventually ruin your health, for some worth than others, but eventually everyone will pay a price for using tren, sorry but had to be said

Good points, but you didn't include all the negatives, which will eventually ruin your health, for some worth than others, but eventually everyone will pay a price for using tren, sorry but had to be said

Pfffft

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner