over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

first show results and a couple pics.

Sylva

Registered
Competed in my very first bodybuilding show yesterday. I did the Open division(there was a novice) but I figure if you're gonna do something, do it, dont mess around. Super heavy weight class And i took 3rd place. Had a very good first showing. Now ready to eat some food, have a productive off season and come back even better next time. No stage photos yet, very pleased for my first shown, I was easily the most conditioned SHW which carried me far im just a small shw amd got out muscled by some larger guys im good shape. but with a smart lean growth plan I'll be addressing that this off season.

Additional notes: my legs also carried me a good bit in the placing's which we also knew they would, they were the most separated quads on stage etc. Judges want me essentially to bring up my whole upper body but especially shoulder caps, lat width and overall back thickness and my chest thickness. Most of that was kinda known already but good to know I've already been thinking of the right plan of attack! Now, on to the off season and making the necessary changes.

I had a great time with the prep and competing, im hooked! Also a huge thanks to Lenny and all he did for me getting ready for this.

My official weigh in weight was 228lbs.
1npRdVa.jpg

Last edited:
Well you look great dude esp for your first show. Better than I did at my

first show haha. But yeah I would pound away on that chest to dude.

Maybe concentrate harder on activation. Try and use your mind to turn

off your anterior delts and your triceps when youre pressing for chest. Ive

met some bodybuilders who were able to make improvements that way to

include me. Now you can enjoy food and being ripped all summer too.

Nice work man

Wtf is up with the pics section lately? Only one reply???

Dude you looked completely spot on. Completely shredded, conditioned and full. Amazing showing for a first timer. Be very proud :)

You have one hell of a long torso. How tall are you?

I hope to do my next show right around what you weighed in at (hopefully a bit lower to make heavies though). I'm 6'1.

Supers is a whole notha beast of its own. Thats truly awesome you took third.

You got in great shape and did awesome. Congrats. You couldn't have picked a better coach. Thomas knows his shit and is also a great guy. I tried to get him to coach me but he says my genetics are too shitty.

Congrats bro you look great top five in 1st show is pretty awesome

Here are some links to stage photos from the show. Pretty pleased with how i look, just need to pile on the muscle now.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

RDB of me (3rd), then 1st place finisher and 2nd place finisher. below link.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Wtf is up with the pics section lately? Only one reply???

Dude you looked completely spot on. Completely shredded, conditioned and full. Amazing showing for a first timer. Be very proud :)

You have one hell of a long torso. How tall are you?

I hope to do my next show right around what you weighed in at (hopefully a bit lower to make heavies though). I'm 6'1.

Supers is a whole notha beast of its own. Thats truly awesome you took third.

I'm the same height as you Jay Dub, 6'1. It's quite the bitch to fill out but I love that part the most so I'm always up for that challenge! Like I said, we knew I'd probably be the lightest but most conditioned SHW at the show and things went about as planned. I'll probably take at least a year off now and try to add some serious lean mass, keeping it tight the whole time and not getting above 10-12%. Next time I step on stage I'd like to be 240 or more but and that would mean it was a VERY productive off season for me.

You got in great shape and did awesome. Congrats. You couldn't have picked a better coach. Thomas knows his shit and is also a great guy. I tried to get him to coach me but he says my genetics are too shitty.

Thanks Q, I always look up to you cause we are around the same height and you're just a friggin monster who always brings the size and conditioning! Thomas has helped me imensley in all areas of life and now it's time to try to pack on a few pounds that what I can be what I like to call a true super heavy.

Congrats bro you look great top five in 1st show is pretty awesome

Thanks man!

great job bro, I am with jay dub, u looked damn good for ur first show.

Awesome showing dude! You look great! Best to you in the offseason.

Wow 3rd in the super's, way to go man. You looked awesome now go eat some food, lol.

You look great man...just keep filling out man..Lenny will steer you where u need to go...once u fill out...u going to look really impressive... I always like the taller guys physique once they fill out.. Keep grinding

Dude you look GREAT! Especially for your first show. Congratulations

Also how tall are you? You look 6ft+ from the pictures

EDIT: Nvm I see you're 6'1 now.

Kind of hard to put mass where you want it on taller frames eh? I'm almost 6'3 and getting my arms up with my chest and back is proving to be a complete bitch.

Last edited:
Sylva, I am super pleased with your first show...seeing you in person was like...damn if he can get this conditioned and separated, imagine packing on more muscle and doing the same the next time around but a bigger version! You are super focused and dedicated...you kept the balance btw bodybuilding and life! Let the offseason production begin, game on.. Enjoy this week, then game plan will be in effect! Proud of you brother...and Q you got it too...you know that...tall and muscular...only keeps getting better :)

^^^^Yea What lenny said----=-Ya did look great for your first show def pack some muscle on that frame and bring that kind of conditioning and you will be good to go.

You look great! Were you/are you a powerlifter? That middle back thickness and "lack" of width suggests a lot of time hovering over that deadlift bar ;)

Look good! Was that Kansas City or NC?

DD

Thanks, this was in KC.

Sylva, I am super pleased with your first show...seeing you in person was like...damn if he can get this conditioned and separated, imagine packing on more muscle and doing the same the next time around but a bigger version! You are super focused and dedicated...you kept the balance btw bodybuilding and life! Let the offseason production begin, game on.. Enjoy this week, then game plan will be in effect! Proud of you brother...and Q you got it too...you know that...tall and muscular...only keeps getting better :)

Thanks again boss, I couldn't have gotten to the level I did without your help. Balance it key to all this, helps with longevity! Excited to see what the off season holds!

^^^^Yea What lenny said----=-Ya did look great for your first show def pack some muscle on that frame and bring that kind of conditioning and you will be good to go.

Thanks man, you're gonna do some serious damange next contest after you've spent all this time with Shelby!

You look great! Were you/are you a powerlifter? That middle back thickness and "lack" of width suggests a lot of time hovering over that deadlift bar ;)

Well when I started lifting all my friends were definitely more PL oriented so They made sure I got my fair share of deadlifting and squatting in!

You look great man...just keep filling out man..Lenny will steer you where u need to go...once u fill out...u going to look really impressive... I always like the taller guys physique once they fill out.. Keep grinding

Thanks man! You were a monster at Jr. USA's! Seeing pics from that and hearing lenny talk about the progress you've made over the years definitely gives me some drive!

Holy crap dude, i've been so hit and miss on the boards the last month or two, this came up and went by quick....for me at least. Congrats, you looked great. I can't believe this already went by, damn.

Sylva, you should post your before pics so people get an idea how much you really grew in a short time, to give them reference on where you came from. You've had a phenomenal transformation, and taking another year or two to build on weaknesses will be a fun journey.

Holy crap dude, i've been so hit and miss on the boards the last month or two, this came up and went by quick....for me at least. Congrats, you looked great. I can't believe this already went by, damn.

Sylva, you should post your before pics so people get an idea how much you really grew in a short time, to give them reference on where you came from. You've had a phenomenal transformation, and taking another year or two to build on weaknesses will be a fun journey.

Thanks B! Funny to say but you've off and on really been able to witness my journey from the very start. From all the way back when AF board was poppin.

At your request.

Here is a few pics I have from the start.

About 6 months after I started lifting(been lifting a bit over 4 years, when I say that I mean it, I didn't even take weights in high school)

71010vj4.jpg

7106qt4.jpg

7105ns4.jpg

I'm not naturally a lean person desptite what those pics might make you think. I had taken the previous 6 months and dieted down to that condition. I'm naturally a husky kid who can put on weight, if I lift and eat well, it's muscle, if not, it's shit fat.

I'm 6'1 and 170lbs in those pics, so if you'd see me in person, man was I SKINNY!!! Still am, just not as bad. :D

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear