over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Follistatin 344 questions

Garol

Newbies
Hello everyone!
I received my first bottle of follistatin 344 a few days ago and I look forward to test this new product.
I have some questions for the experts on this topic:
First, I do not train on weekends and I'm not at home, which complicates things a bit. I thought about using the follistatin to 100 / day over 5 days, let the weekend off and resume to 5 days. But I think I read on the forum that the solution did not remain stable over time, is there a risk of loss of efficiency by using the above protocol?
Another thing, is it relevant to use this type of product only or should it be coupled with steroids to give the best of its effectiveness? I'm starting late September a new cycle (test, deca, diana) over 10 weeks. Is it better to wait to test my cure follistatin?
I also have another peptide (IGF1 LR3) I think to start following the follistatin
If the results are encouraging, I would continue the experiment. I placed an initial order of Ergop and I'm already very satisfied with their speed of delivery (damage, however one can not pay by paypal like Osta)

Thanks

Last edited:
ok!!

Let me answer your question about follistatin 344 this protein is a form of follistatin that is supposedly only active in skeletal tissue the reason behind this version or variant is to avoid some of the sides associated with the other version of follistatin.288,300 which is by the way stronger then 344 but both will cause side effects.

The sides effects associated with 288,300 comes from the bindings of other growth factors that these 2 affects and that 344 dont such as blocking gdf-11 and 9 and the binding of activins.

In laymen term this is a protein when research right and long enough will cause good quality muscle growth supposedly along with lowering of imflamation!!

that is it in a nutshell pm me if you got anymore question!!

Yes

Hello everyone!
I received my first bottle of follistatin 344 a few days ago and I look forward to test this new product.
I have some questions for the experts on this topic:
First, I do not train on weekends and I'm not at home, which complicates things a bit. I thought about using the follistatin to 100 / day over 5 days, let the weekend off and resume to 5 days. But I think I read on the forum that the solution did not remain stable over time, is there a risk of loss of efficiency by using the above protocol?
Another thing, is it relevant to use this type of product only or should it be coupled with steroids to give the best of its effectiveness? I'm starting late September a new cycle (test, deca, diana) over 10 weeks. Is it better to wait to test my cure follistatin?
I also have another peptide (IGF1 LR3) I think to start following the follistatin
If the results are encouraging, I would continue the experiment. I placed an initial order of Ergop and I'm already very satisfied with their speed of delivery (damage, however one can not pay by paypal like Osta)

Thanks

Thank you!

thank you for your replies.
My questions are technical, I've read a lot of information through the various threads discussing the topic on the forum but I would like to know your opinion on some points:
_ As I mentioned earlier this thread, I do not train the weekends and I do not really able to take with me the need for injection. I know that follistatin degrades rapidly once reconstituted, but what do you think the following protocol: 5 days / ON, we / OFF + 5 days / ON?
_ What interests me at the moment is to test the effectiveness of this new product and how I react personally, the question I ask myself is:
Is it better to take the test now, off-cycle anabo, possibly with the IGF1 LR3 (during and / or after) or when is it better to wait until the sixth or seventh week of my cycle (test / deca / diana) that I plan to start in late September?
According to results, I plan to order new bottles for my little tests again later (why not during PCT?)

Mix 1ML/10IU's (Follistatin); take 2IU's in the primary muscle group you train each day (1IU per quad-example). I would probably take everything at the same time when you choose to use Follistatin (for max results). Please post results.

another point!!

Please expect realistic results when tampering with myostatin inhibitors even if you get an american supplier because i have used both this will not i say again will not cause super human gains its not gonna happen Im sure people dont wanna listen but i do know what im talking about.

thats another point Have been wanting to say also plus once rec with water it will only last 2-7 days according the that US company

Please expect realistic results when tampering with myostatin inhibitors even if you get an american supplier because i have used both this will not i say again will not cause super human gains its not gonna happen Im sure people dont wanna listen but i do know what im talking about.

Mix 1ML/10IU's (Follistatin); take 2IU's in the primary muscle group you train each day (1IU per quad-example). I would probably take everything at the same time when you choose to use Follistatin (for max results). Please post results.

I doubt anyone could draw up just 2ius in a syringe. Or am I missing something?

I doubt anyone could draw up just 2ius in a syringe. Or am I missing something?

1 ML/10 IUs of Bac water reconstituted with Follistatin; 2 IUs or 20 ticks/units on an insulin syringe.

thank you everybody,
Gravel, you think, then I have to take 2 IU per day, by reconstituting with 1 ml Bac water , it gives us 200mcg / day, isn't it? but suddenly, only taken five days, it might make a little fair to really judge the effectiveness, right?

I think I'll wait for my next cycle to the sixth or seventh week, at the end of taking Dbol. chain probably the IGF1 LR3 until the end of the treatment.
I do not think for a long time to results "miracles,''I'm just curious to see if it allows me
pass me a little more with visible results.
Initially I thought the cure test before just to see if we could see results without the potential effectiveness can be attributed only to androgens. If the experiment was successful, I then tested during the cycle to see the difference.
What do you think the use of follistatin during the PCT?

Mix 1ML/10IU's (Follistatin); take 2IU's in the primary muscle group you train each day (1IU per quad-example). I would probably take everything at the same time when you choose to use Follistatin (for max results). Please post results[/B].

I will post results , of course ! ;)

Another question:
Is it possible to mix the follistatin with IGF1 in the same syringe (just before injection) to increase slightly the amount of volume to be injected?
easier to do on a bilateral basis...

You're missing something.

3/10cc syringes easily measure 1iu increments.

an I.U. is a not a measurement of volume.

it all depends on how much water you use to dilute your compound. dilute 10 IU with 10 cc water and its 1 IU per cc. Dilute 10 IU with 1 cc water and its 1 IU per 1/10 cc

i hear people being confused on this all the time. its pretty simple stuff

thank you everybody,
Gravel, you think, then I have to take 2 IU per day, by reconstituting with 1 ml Bac water , it gives us 200mcg / day, isn't it? but suddenly, only taken five days, it might make a little fair to really judge the effectiveness, right?

I think I'll wait for my next cycle to the sixth or seventh week, at the end of taking Dbol. chain probably the IGF1 LR3 until the end of the treatment.
I do not think for a long time to results "miracles,''I'm just curious to see if it allows me
pass me a little more with visible results.
Initially I thought the cure test before just to see if we could see results without the potential effectiveness can be attributed only to androgens. If the experiment was successful, I then tested during the cycle to see the difference.
What do you think the use of follistatin during the PCT?

I listen to the experts; after 7 days Follistatin will degrade once water is added. I would recommend to take it on training days; it just makes sense. You train 5 days a week so divide it up appropriately per work out. Plateau on your cycle then add Follistatin if you are interested in closely monitoring the results.

I listen to the experts; after 7 days Follistatin will degrade once water is added. I would recommend to take it on training days; it just makes sense. You train 5 days a week so divide it up appropriately per work out. Plateau on your cycle then add Follistatin if you are interested in closely monitoring the results.

Thanks Gravel!
I will post feelings and results in time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131