over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Follistatin thoughts

Day 9 for me on 25mcg.
Strength gains have finally been made.
For me, folli is a recomp drug..... I can't gain weight on this to save my life. I am eating everything in sight, but losing lbs. People have told me I look bigger though. I am happy with it so far.

Day 9 for me on 25mcg.
Strength gains have finally been made.
For me, folli is a recomp drug..... I can't gain weight on this to save my life. I am eating everything in sight, but losing lbs. People have told me I look bigger though. I am happy with it so far.

Funny you say that... I have lost 6lbs since I have started, although I eat clean and alot of it..... I have added about 600- 800 calories a day since I have started...... I am fuller, but loss of weight... Def. use it for precontest next time.

Thanks for the info.. Just picked my Folli up and adding to Pre-contest prep

JR

Whats the latest idea's on mixing.
Is it still a general consensus that it breaks down after 6 days and are people still preloading and then freezing their dose's to be defrosted when needed.
or are people finding its got a longer post mixed life than originally thought?

Whats the latest idea's on mixing.
Is it still a general consensus that it breaks down after 6 days and are people still preloading and then freezing their dose's to be defrosted when needed.
or are people finding its got a longer post mixed life than originally thought?

I'm on my 15th day, and I can still 'feel' the shots, so I think it lasts a lot longer than 6 days.
The feeling I have is hard to describe, it's sort of a hazy brain fog feeling. It wears off after about 12 hours. I have had it since the 1st day, and it continues to this day.

Decided to go back to subQ injections. The swelling in my quads from IM injections compounded to the point that it was negatively affecting my quad workouts. My quads looked great from the swelling, but the pain made it difficult to move substantial weight. Took 200mcg follistatin subQ today and reps went up on all quad exercises. IM injections would be perfect a few days out from a contest for lagging muscles.

Decided to go back to subQ injections. The swelling in my quads from IM injections compounded to the point that it was negatively affecting my quad workouts. My quads looked great from the swelling, but the pain made it difficult to move substantial weight. Took 200mcg follistatin subQ today and reps went up on all quad exercises. IM injections would be perfect a few days out from a contest for lagging muscles.

This swelling . . . is it a localized injection reaction (i.e. a local allergic response), or something else? In my book, local reactions are not good things, or signs I'm on the right path. If you are injecting a naturally occurring protein (like insulin, hgh, follistatin,etc.) the body does not usually mount an allergic response. Make sense? Do you think you are actually allergic to folli? (maybe histamine, inflammatory cytokines and like are exceptions to this line of thought)

Impurities and foreign compounds are a different matter, and often produce local reactions. You should check what you have, perhaps contact the vendor and discuss. My two cc's.

In a different thread, someone was complaining of huge golfball-sized welts in his calves. I think it was from some "myo pro peptide". I forget, but when you get adverse reactions, you stop bro. Just trying to look after ya.

Last edited:
I think you're right. I don't get any swelling or irritation when I pin subQ. IM isn't the way to go about using follistatin. BLACK747, mentioned earlier on, that subQ in the belly was the way to go. I'm stubborn. Had to find out for myself. Thank you for post.

Day 3 @ 50mcgs day

Day 1 shot IM into left Bicep. Muscle pain that spread slowly up into chest little unpleasant.

Day 2 shot Sub q into the abs large red welt still there 24 hrs later.

Day 3 shot Sub q into the lower abs by the belly button, I've had no reaction at all. I'll be shooting the rest into a thicker layer of fat in the future.
Mine also has 1000's of little fleck inside, I've read its normal.

I missed the Gym yesterday with the coach crash & was roped into HER "to do" list.
Strange but swinging a hammer and bolster, then hanging curtains was giving me a hell of a pump, to the point I was needing to shake my arms to help flush the blood.

I'll be hitting the gym at about 14.00hrs.

I'll not be taking anything else.
I'll report back when things change.

No matter how I use the follistatin or myostatin pro peptide, I get a huge red welt that is sensitive to the touch. These peptides were the best ever for about two weeks. Now my body is rejecting them. Time to stop!!! :(

No matter how I use the follistatin or myostatin pro peptide, I get a huge red welt that is sensitive to the touch. These peptides were the best ever for about two weeks. Now my body is rejecting them. Time to stop!!! :(

Is the Folli or Myo Pro you're using fully dissolved?

Is the Folli or Myo Pro you're using fully dissolved?

The follistatin completely dissolved incredibly fast. This batch of myo didn't dissolve. It seperates out, is very cloudy, and cloggs up the needle. I think it's a bad batch. But the folli is good. It worked great for a couple weeks. I just think my body is rejecting it now.

Shot on day one IM into Left Bicep slight redness unpleasant muscular feeling has gone.
However I have a large red welt from every other Sub Q shot, including day 3 which I thought I'd got away with.
Day 2 which was shot in the upper abs is now a pea sized painful lump below the skin.

Gains in size or strength: Nothing to report.

As of tomorrow I'm going back to IM.

Shot on day one IM into Left Bicep slight redness unpleasant muscular feeling has gone.
However I have a large red welt from every other Sub Q shot, including day 3 which I thought I'd got away with.
Day 2 which was shot in the upper abs is now a pea sized painful lump below the skin.

Gains in size or strength: Nothing to report.

As of tomorrow I'm going back to IM.

Hey! You should not be getting welts sub q. I have posted before about this but here it is again: I was lucky enough to get both myo pro and folli early.. they dissolved completely and sub q no problems at all, none. Plus the results were immediate. Do you want to go to the hospital, too? Stop taking it. I am sorry to repeat myself but I am a little older (47) and the dad in me is coming out.

Hey! You should not be getting welts sub q. I have posted before about this but here it is again: I was lucky enough to get both myo pro and folli early.. they dissolved completely and sub q no problems at all, none. Plus the results were immediate. Do you want to go to the hospital, too? Stop taking it. I am sorry to repeat myself but I am a little older (47) and the dad in me is coming out.

I've stopped using it, I really can't carry on.
I've Just emailed Jim asking for a refund or preferably if its possible to have the Vials replaced when the problem is sorted out.

I jumped ship and followed Jim when PP started up.
Fingers crossed I didn't make a mistake doing so.
Work is tight and so is cash.

I have faith in Jim he has never done me wrong before Follistatin and I can not see him letting stuff out if he knew there was a problem with anything.
So I really can't see him not doing the right thing because reputation is everything and PP need to turn things around, I have faith they will do

I also feel very encouraged my their reps not running for cover but sticking it out and answering questions to the best of their ability. Keep it up guys it can't be easy.

I've made two orders this year & have not tried the other products as of yet
so can't comment on any thing else.
I do however look like I've been screwing a hedgehog all these red welts round my bellybutton.
--------------------------------------------------------
Edit. 13:04
After an email received seems like doing the right thing is not on the books
I shall not be using PP again until things are sorted out.
I don't want to be contacted by your legal team, In the future I'll just spend my money someplace else.
Thank you
a very unhappy ex- loyal customer

I really hope this doesn't get me a ban I'm enjoying the board and its members.
Regards

Last edited:
Folli Experience

I wanted to chime in on this topic.
My test subject ran 100mcg/day im for 10 days (last inj 3/09). Also running 150 mcg each of CJC 1295 & GHRP 6 2xday 5 on 2 off. + 1200 mg test/week. The later 3 compounds have been constant for a few months. After about day 5 or strength gains started to be noticeable. Weight has stayed about the same but bf is dropping. Diet has been cleaned up considerably and cardio has been increased. The last few days strength has really jumped significantly expecially with the first few excercises of the workout. The test subjects arms looked so much noticably bigger & stronger during yesterday's work out that checking other mirrors for verification was necessary!! My test subject is typically very critical of his look in the mirror! Today a pair of dress pants purchased 2 months ago barely fit in the legs and are getting loose in the waist.
The Folli is from PP. There has been no noticeable negitive issues with injection sites.
This is the best experience with anything since those 1st couple of cycles back years ago.
Looking forward to the next 10 day run.
That will start on 3/21

Ok

I've stopped using it, I really can't carry on.
I've Just emailed Jim asking for a refund or preferably if its possible to have the Vials replaced when the problem is sorted out.

I jumped ship and followed Jim when PP started up.
Fingers crossed I didn't make a mistake doing so.
Work is tight and so is cash.

I have faith in Jim he has never done me wrong before Follistatin and I can not see him letting stuff out if he knew there was a problem with anything.
So I really can't see him not doing the right thing because reputation is everything and PP need to turn things around, I have faith they will do

I also feel very encouraged my their reps not running for cover but sticking it out and answering questions to the best of their ability. Keep it up guys it can't be easy.

I've made two orders this year & have not tried the other products as of yet
so can't comment on any thing else.
I do however look like I've been screwing a hedgehog all these red welts round my bellybutton.
--------------------------------------------------------
Edit. 13:04
After an email received seems like doing the right thing is not on the books
I shall not be using PP again until things are sorted out.
I don't want to be contacted by your legal team, In the future I'll just spend my money someplace else.
Thank you
a very unhappy ex- loyal customer

I really hope this doesn't get me a ban I'm enjoying the board and its members.
Regards

I am very upset at what has been going on, and I apologize...........but I must be honest here. Jim is not selling to you because you mentioned injecting YOURSELF and YOURSELF getting red welts and telling Jim this in an email.........that is a NO-NO for this is RESEARCH ONLY....he put you on the do not sell list.......thats why you are having problems......again, I am just being honest.

I am very upset at what has been going on, and I apologize...........but I must be honest here. Jim is not selling to you because you mentioned injecting YOURSELF and YOURSELF getting red welts and telling Jim this in an email.........that is a NO-NO for this is RESEARCH ONLY....he put you on the do not sell list.......thats why you are having problems......again, I am just being honest.

This should be a Sticky for all to know about wording properly in emails addressing concerns....which seems to be in abundance these days with PP.

Our products are not for human or animal use, and there is only a type of filler that being aliquot in the vial.. we have had this product tested over and over there is nothing wrong with the product pertaining to a research development product. If is well over the Media grade needed ..

I can not refund an order when you are stating you are taking the product for human use.. you have tied my hands by not following Federal and State Bi-laws.. I am sorry but I i will need to place you on an DNS list..

This list is for internal use .. I wish I could help you out, but the vernacular you have chosen does not allow me to do so..

clinical trails have shown that certain tissues can have a reaction to peptides.. it is no different than how a tissue can react to an allergy . example some tissue can can have a negative reaciton to peanuts.. etc.

I will have our legal department contact you should you need to follow through with the issue...

Please advise

Sincerely,

Precision Peptides, Inc.
-----------------------------------------------------
This is where honest email gets you.

I've blown a large chunk of change on the Folli, Clen, T3, ghrp2/6, IgfDes, Clomid and Ostarine.
Clen was tested at 100mcgs and zero effect seen, 20mcg of stenlabs causes effect as does 20mcg spiropent tab. The Clen has a slight blue colour, like concentrate has been diluted.
I'll be trying the T3 tomorrow morning.

The Ostarine was ordered last week and turned up within 3 days.
Now if folks/Reps have ordered Ostarine weeks ago and are still waiting.
Then how come mine arrived so quickly when ordered last week, leads me to think the quality is going to be along the same lines as the watery Clen knocked up to fill an order.

I hope you can fully understand my scepticism.
Are the folk/Reps waiting going to get a better quality version?

I simply don't have the money to replace the items I have bought.

I've not tried the GHRP's as of yet I'm going to leave the rat alone before further experimentation.

The Not for Human or Animal use leave PP in a position to keep all funds, refuse to swap out products while leaving one in a position unable to prove the item is bogus.

The Clen clearly is, the Folli my Rat who's called "my abs" may well be sensitive too it, as it looks like many others are but some are saying they didn't have sensitivity issues using different vials.

If PP has a problem with its suppliers then I don't see why we the punters has to except the products with out being able to change them.

This whole episode has left me feeling pretty pissed off, especially since I followed Jim to PP.

How disappointing

Phil thanks for being a Stand Up Guy, if you would like a free bottle of PP Clen to try on your Rabbit, I'll drop one in the post to you postage paid.

Also an example of "how to" write a letter saying the items are being tested and problems are arising and how we are supposed to word it if no Animals are to be used.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws