over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Follistatin thoughts

? for BLACK or PHIL

I read online that the majority of follistatin is present in our skin and responsible for healing the skin. It may be wishful thinking, but is it possible that follistatin could smooth out age lines on the face? This is day 12 on folli/myo, and I swear my wrinkles look refuced in my face. I'm 42 years old. My follistatin dose is now between 100mcg-150mcg daily. My dose has gradually increased over the past 12 days.

Well

I read online that the majority of follistatin is present in our skin and responsible for healing the skin. It may be wishful thinking, but is it possible that follistatin could smooth out age lines on the face? This is day 12 on folli/myo, and I swear my wrinkles look refuced in my face. I'm 42 years old. My follistatin dose is now between 100mcg-150mcg daily. My dose has gradually increased over the past 12 days.

I have been told I look weeks younger

IGF-DES & Follistatin, a very powerful combination in my opinion. I cannot stress this enough!

ive read everywhere that this combination will infact led to very prestigous results. What protcol are you following for IGF-DES??

Any comments on follistatins effect on FSH?

Just found this online... One of the first signs follistatin is working is improved skin condition. Haha I knew I wasn't crazy.

It made my skin fee warm for a while...

since i have stopped follistatin my stomach is back to normal, that was the only thing i noticed when i was taking it was everytime i would eat i would need ot get to the bathroom about 10 minutes after i ate and just came out like water, i didnt even think this was doing it just thought i had some stomach virius but it went on for like a month and when i stopped it went away a day later, what is this stuff? i have 10 bottles left and cant take it!!! what a waste:banghead:

My stomach issue went away when I cut back to just one dose in morning.. The second was causing the stomach issue. Just added igf lR3 to mix with myostatin propeptide..... gng to see how the guinea pig responds..

Day 13...Switched inject points from subQ Abs, to IM quads outter sweep as of yesterday. Licalized swelling is significant. Looks good, if nothing else. I feel the subQ injection almost immediately. Feels like an opiate. The IM injection is more subtle. Hopefully localized growth will follow.

I am injecting 50mcg myostatin pro peptide in my left quad, and 100mcg follistatin in my right quad to see if one compound is more effective at localized growth.

My stomach issue went away when I cut back to just one dose in morning.. The second was causing the stomach issue. Just added igf lR3 to mix with myostatin propeptide..... gng to see how the guinea pig responds..

but i didnt get anything else for it at all, as i said i'm ver in tune with my body and know when something is doing something and the only thing was my stomach issue, no pumps, no hardness, nothing!

I started my precontest diet 23 days ago. Starting weight was245lbs. I dropped down to 227lbs within the first 2 weeks from dietary change and water loss. This is day13 on myo and folli. I now weigh 234lbs. My diet has been ultra strict. All I consume is Phil Hernon's LBA's, Gaspari Myofusion, quick oats, and minute rice. Very low carb diet, yet I've gained 7lbs since starting myo pro pep and follistatin. My body fat appears lower everyday. Pumps are great! Endurance sucks, but I fight through it. Current dose is 50mcg myo pro pep, 100mcg follistatin, both a.m. empty stomach. Just switched from subQ to I.M.

going to finish bottle of follie doing a 100mcg a day, have about 500mcg left, so 5 days,, then I will just be using myopropep and igf-lr3......

whoever wants to buy the rest of mine please let me know, i have 10 bottles and all it does is upset my stomach, wish it gave me the same as everyone else that why i bought so many:banghead:

Phil

Any chance of intrducing FSH follicle stimulating hormone to your site? This will help keep fertility either on or after follistatin.

My lab rat has been using Myostatin Propeptide and follistatin for years and He got great size, weight and fatloss with both compounds. I found the bloat associated with myo pp to be just water as a small dose of water tablet made my lab rat lean and vasular.

Big thanks to all at PP :headbang:

Just jumped to 100mcg on folli, keeping myo around20-40mcg a day.... I can not believe the fullness from only 3 days on myo.... I am sure the folli plays a role as well, but I have been on folli for 3 weeks, and the pump and fullness didnt come till after I started the myostatin.. I am excited about working out shoulders and bis today, I want to see how I am going to blow right out... woohoo

I'm loving this stuff. I'm growing so fast! I'm keeping folli at 100mcg and lowering myo to 10mcg to save money.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws