over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Follistatin

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice that sounds like a reasonable doctor, wonder if he's one hahah

yes follistatin just means that follicle stimulating hormone blocker

so myostatin supposedly gets blocked indirectly as they are in the same 'family' of hormones or something.

I just heard from a guy that ran 50mcg daily for 40 days and was very pleased with the results. He is goinng to continue to research it.
My understanding is it takes several weeks to saturate the body with it. Most guy's are all talking about strenght increase and fuller looking muscles. I haven't seen any strenght increase. But fuller? yes...

Investigators injected genes for the protein follistatin inside an adeno-associated viral shell into upper and lower leg muscles in 3-week old mice with DMD. Follistatin is known to inhibit myostatin activity. The mice, divided into high-dose and low-dose treatment groups and an untreated (control) group, were then observed for five months.

The mice treated with follistatin genes developed larger bodies and larger, heavier muscles, with the high-dose group showing the greatest effects. Follistatin was detected in the bloodstream of low- and high-dose-treated mice, and it affected muscles far from the injection sites.

The investigators observed an increase in the size of muscle fibers in mice receiving the gene therapy but not in fiber numbers.

Both groups of treated mice showed reduced levels of creatine kinase, indicating less leakiness of muscle-fiber membranes compared to control mice. The researchers speculate that the treated fibers became less susceptible to damage.

The investigators then injected 7-month-old DMD-affected mice with follistatin genes in viral shells. These older mice showed increases in strength about two months after the injections, which persisted for the more than 18 months during which the mice were evaluated.

At the end of the study, the treated mice had substantially fewer groups of dead muscle fibers, fewer inflammatory cells in their muscles, and less scar tissue than did untreated mice, and their muscle fibers were larger in diameter than those of the control group.

The improvements were sustained and well tolerated over more than two years.

Boosting follistatin not only suppresses myostatin but also affects various cell signaling pathways and reduces inflammation.

I posted this because I hurt my pec the other day. It was to the point I thought I would be out of training it for a couple weeks and in two days its better. I didn't logically in my head think about Folli because I never read ity having a repair function like IGF. But this made me think about it.

I also needed to add here that I have been having caurpletunnel sympyoms at night. I had the same thing 4 years ago when I tried using high doses of GH. My body must be pulling more fluid into the muscles.

I ordered some to try out and was wondering do you guys use bac water to reconstitute it?

this sounds exciting and could be the next thing

the place is having a great xmas sale but ironically its xmas so i gotta buy stuff for people,,, so not now :rolleyes: oh well soon though

50mcg per day is not bad, thats 20 days worth,,,some could probably do 25mcg for 40 days if they are broke like me right? lol

also when the scientists said the animals growth was well tolerated and SUSTAINED...are they saying the growth was permanent or is this like AAS where you have to be on to be bigger?

saying this out of my ass but,,,, if a med takes longer to show effects slowly, imo that could also mean more stable gains after discontinuation<<<wishful haha

this sounds exciting and could be the next thing

the place is having a great xmas sale but ironically its xmas so i gotta buy stuff for people,,, so not now :rolleyes: oh well soon though

50mcg per day is not bad, thats 20 days worth,,,some could probably do 25mcg for 40 days if they are broke like me right? lol

also when the scientists said the animals growth was well tolerated and SUSTAINED...are they saying the growth was permanent or is this like AAS where you have to be on to be bigger?

saying this out of my ass but,,,, if a med takes longer to show effects slowly, imo that could also mean more stable gains after discontinuation<<<wishful haha

If you email Jim, Tell him you are a member of PM and Woz sent you for a deal on some Follistatin. He will help you out. I will tell him that you are comming. I will try to get you a buy one get one free if you like? Just let me know bud. I am friends with Him and get Phil and I deals on all kinds of stuff. Jim is a great guy, Just buissy as hell at times. Phil and I both are trying to help him out to take some of his load off.

Last edited:
awesome thanks Weight78

I was told that mine has been sent out :headbang:

and Jim sounds like a great guy and people should realize the original place (not sure if i can mention the name of the company) has been bought out and Dave is no longer the owner as some had past issues with Dave,,so check them out

I need to pick up more research chem from them, prices are so cheap right now.

i will join the parade soon haha.

IM
IV
SubQ

which route are the people trying out and why? i know you guys are doing both IM and SQ

cool, thanks. I got a free vial bc I ordered over $130. If my research goes good im getting more.

Sten is going to be a main sponsor here in 2 days. So I am sure you can start talking openly.

Your right about Dave. I ordered from them a couple years ago when Dave ran it and it was crap. Jim took over and sent me a bunch of free stuff to keep my buisness and ever since he has treated me great. I am in contact with him 3-4 days a week and am going to work with all of you to ensure you get the products you want at the best prices.

hell yeah

others should give Jim a try the new owner :) crazy sales going on right now!

I'll have to agree with woz. Jim is doing good business. I buy everything from them and it's all been great. I've tried other places with good results but no one can beat jim's prices and customer service. I had a simple question on a product and Jim went way out of his way to take care of things. Not going to get to specific but everyone should give them a try especially at the crazy prices. The prices/products are so good I buy things when I don't even need them lol.

STEN LABS

Jim has done a WONDERFUL job with STEN LABS.......cheap prices, REAL peptides with COA, ...........what more can you ask? Thanks Jim!!

I thought I would chime in on this thread. I come from anabolic board and I am logging follistatin. So far I have used everything anti-gdf antibodies, shrna's, myo029, fst344 plasmids and they all failed. I either used naked dna or transfection reagents. Some of you might have heard of black747, I was working with him to find something that works.

I am researching follistatin at 30ug intramuscular 1 shot per day. Myostatin seems to be measured in the body at picograms and studies show it to be systemic, so a low dosage for many months should cause complete saturation. I will although raise the dosage after months of research to see.

Usage was about 2.5 weeks and noticed slow steady strength increases and overall thickness. This will be a long term study. I would say after 3 to 5 days of usage, soreness, pump and quicker recovery was noticed on all body parts after use. When I flex, I feel fuller. At close to week 2, strength is going up slow but steady. Granted this is after a 6 month cycle, so I deflated and overall strength went down but my muscles are pumping right back up and strength is slowing going up to cycle level. I have pretty much peaked and after a cycle I lose it all, so this does show promise.

I am on ghrp and cjc but I don't attribute strength gains to it. Body fat, I noticed I lost but people around me are saying I got bigger, possibly from increased muscle but that will be determined later on.

Now almost finishing about a month the strength gains almost stopped but alas my recovery is phenomenal. Usually I workout every other day but I was able to go 5x in a row and added about 15 more sets to my workout, so the increased volume could attribute for the slower strength gains.

I do not believe the pump is from injection site soreness, as I am doing only 1 shot per day and I am feeling my whole body pump up. I will try to keep feedback coming to.

I noticed a really good sale that I might take up. It seems they plan sales every time after I order darn. I am hoping for this to be the only thing in my arsenal, I like the fact that this is making your hard work come to life. Its not a magic bullet but it lets people with sub par genetics have a chance to shine. I will research this for the long run as well and hopefully we get somewhere.

I have to agree with the fuller feeling. When I first started I was 2lbs lighter than I am now and I am leaner after 2 weeks also. My strength has gone up a little. None of the gains are amazing, but they are real. I want to try to run this for months if not forever......

The full feeling, mild soreness and quik recovery are what I would also add.

based on the studies in mice does this need to be run for a long peroid of time ...it seems like they just gave them one dose and the effects were long lasting?

I thought I would chime in on this thread. I come from anabolic board and I am logging follistatin. So far I have used everything anti-gdf antibodies, shrna's, myo029, fst344 plasmids and they all failed. I either used naked dna or transfection reagents. Some of you might have heard of black747, I was working with him to find something that works.

I am researching follistatin at 30ug intramuscular 1 shot per day. Myostatin seems to be measured in the body at picograms and studies show it to be systemic, so a low dosage for many months should cause complete saturation. I will although raise the dosage after months of research to see.

Usage was about 2.5 weeks and noticed slow steady strength increases and overall thickness. This will be a long term study. I would say after 3 to 5 days of usage, soreness, pump and quicker recovery was noticed on all body parts after use. When I flex, I feel fuller. At close to week 2, strength is going up slow but steady. Granted this is after a 6 month cycle, so I deflated and overall strength went down but my muscles are pumping right back up and strength is slowing going up to cycle level. I have pretty much peaked and after a cycle I lose it all, so this does show promise.

I am on ghrp and cjc but I don't attribute strength gains to it. Body fat, I noticed I lost but people around me are saying I got bigger, possibly from increased muscle but that will be determined later on.

Now almost finishing about a month the strength gains almost stopped but alas my recovery is phenomenal. Usually I workout every other day but I was able to go 5x in a row and added about 15 more sets to my workout, so the increased volume could attribute for the slower strength gains.

I do not believe the pump is from injection site soreness, as I am doing only 1 shot per day and I am feeling my whole body pump up. I will try to keep feedback coming to.

I noticed a really good sale that I might take up. It seems they plan sales every time after I order darn. I am hoping for this to be the only thing in my arsenal, I like the fact that this is making your hard work come to life. Its not a magic bullet but it lets people with sub par genetics have a chance to shine. I will research this for the long run as well and hopefully we get somewhere.

black747 is a good guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members