advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those that have used gh and peptides...comparison?

my problem with GHRP is that it is highly recommended you dose multiple times a day, while lower levels of GH you can dose once a day.

Any experience regarding single GHRP doses? heard its mostly a dud for overall benefit.

up to last week i never heard about these different peptides.i visited genesis peptides and was thinking to myself what is all these new stuff.can you take these peptides without aas and benefit from them?

up to last week i never heard about these different peptides.i visited genesis peptides and was thinking to myself what is all these new stuff.can you take these peptides without aas and benefit from them?

Of course! But everything alwas works better with a little test..ha ha

my problem with GHRP is that it is highly recommended you dose multiple times a day, while lower levels of GH you can dose once a day.

Any experience regarding single GHRP doses? heard its mostly a dud for overall benefit.

Actually quite a few people have had good response from "boom" dosing ipa or ghrp2 (500mcg-1mg or more) 3x a week

Of course! But everything alwas works better with a little test..ha ha

i was thinking more along the lines of when coming off steroids, the peptides might aid in holding the mass you have gained from the cycle.

My beleif and experience is that GH benefits are directly correlated with your age. Some of you in your 20's who are producing ample amounts will not see the results that someone like myself (in my 40's) will see. If you look at any scientific charts or graphs there is a huge decrease in natural production from anterior pituitary in mid 30's- so at over 40 all I am really trying to attain are the same levels of a younger person. I always said when I hit 40 I would be on for life and thats what it is and so far I like what I see at around 4iu with some tes. If I were younger I would experiment with the peps but at over 40 I could pass for early 30's. More energy fuller muscle and youthful appearance. I don't really understand the peps enough yet and I have trouble keeping up with gh dosing schedule along with the tes and life in general so until I need a further "boost" am GTG.

first month of igf1: nothing :banghead:
1 month mgf: nothing :banghead:
2 weeks in grhp/cjc: nothing :banghead:

never tried gh

Similar here. I have used real GHRP/MOD-GRF at different doses and I have used real HGH at different doses and I have not noticed any benefits from either. :banghead:

I naturally have low body fat, a fast metabolism, and high insulin sensitivity. I wonder sometimes if you have to have problems in one of the above to notice benefits from HGH or peptides. Either that, or there's a lot of placebo effect going around, which is always a possibility. ;)

My beleif and experience is that GH benefits are directly correlated with your age. Some of you in your 20's who are producing ample amounts will not see the results that someone like myself (in my 40's) will see. If you look at any scientific charts or graphs there is a huge decrease in natural production from anterior pituitary in mid 30's- so at over 40 all I am really trying to attain are the same levels of a younger person. I always said when I hit 40 I would be on for life and thats what it is and so far I like what I see at around 4iu with some tes. If I were younger I would experiment with the peps but at over 40 I could pass for early 30's. More energy fuller muscle and youthful appearance. I don't really understand the peps enough yet and I have trouble keeping up with gh dosing schedule along with the tes and life in general so until I need a further "boost" am GTG.

Would love to try GH, but I think I will stick to Peptides just for the added safety. Did you see any changes when you started taking GH on your appearance?
I am just starting out at 40 with Peptides to increase GH. I have the family genetics already that I pass for a student on the local campus, so I am hoping the increased GH will continue this. 45-55 is the age range my father and grandfather started showing an increase in age and I am hoping to avoid that if I can. If I can do better than their appearance I will be happy.. my Grandfather at 85 still runs, and can pass for a 60 year old.

As for Peptides and GH you must be willing to give it at least 5 to 6 months to get the maximal benefits.If you are looking to gain mass these alone are not going to do much, except for maybe a leaning out effect.Diet and anabolic hormones must all be in order to get the optimal benefits of these compounds.And it seems that some are just not responders to the peps.Fortunately for me I do respond to them, and especially to IGF'S and variants of it such as MGF.

As for Peptides and GH you must be willing to give it at least 5 to 6 months to get the maximal benefits.If you are looking to gain mass these alone are not going to do much, except for maybe a leaning out effect.Diet and anabolic hormones must all be in order to get the optimal benefits of these compounds.And it seems that some are just not responders to the peps.Fortunately for me I do respond to them, and especially to IGF'S and variants of it such as MGF.

How do u like your MGF?
What kanda results are u talking about?

I personally feel that it is must have to go along with IGF'S..as far as results I have experienced a solid amount of growth in my legs which were a neglected body part for me..along with a change in my bicep peak(both where i focused MGF injects)But I do believe that in order to get the max benefits you should utilize a AAS protocol with igf/mgf combo..then swap out for GHRP'S/GRF after cycling off.I retained a majority of my gains from IGF-1 LR3/MGF and MK-2688 during PCT.And I have recovered well because I have just gottn the news that I will soon be a father.To me that is proof enough that OSTARINE does not shut you down.

I personally feel that it is must have to go along with IGF'S..as far as results I have experienced a solid amount of growth in my legs which were a neglected body part for me..along with a change in my bicep peak(both where i focused MGF injects)But I do believe that in order to get the max benefits you should utilize a AAS protocol with igf/mgf combo..then swap out for GHRP'S/GRF after cycling off.I retained a majority of my gains from IGF-1 LR3/MGF and MK-2688 during PCT.And I have recovered well because I have just gottn the news that I will soon be a father.To me that is proof enough that OSTARINE does not shut you down.

Congrats!

body building. not meant to be a jerk @ it, but no other way to put it. :)

"What's ur dosing schedule like? "
- Research as follows-
igf 80 mcg bi lat pre w/o 30 min. 15 min prior carbs, 15 min after carbs (Ron's protocol)

mgf 300 mgf bi lat post w/o @ (5 min after) 10 minutes later sugar/bcaa, 30 minutes later whey protein shake, maybe a few more carbs w/ it

ghrp 150 mcg 2x a day upon rising/b 4 bed no food for 30 min -1 hour
cjc 100 mcg 2x aday upon rising/ b 4 bed of course no food after

"Your peptides must be fake. LOL.Or u're taking it wrongly. But even if u're taking it wrongly u should still see some effect."

No way. Got from Adam and Ron. I don't believe they are fake. Adam actually let me have a free go round b/c of the first round being ineffective. Again no way.
As far as talking wrong, well that is what a lot of threads are for, but I believe the methods so far have been solid enough to get me excited 2 some changes, but I cannot say that.................Yet.
I am still holding on to some hope :) :D :)

Ron is by far the most upfront straight up dude you'll probably ever encounter bro. I used his peps and they all were top notch. I wanted to try a different brand but I see myself using both Ron and My new source. Thanks for everything big dog! Aloha

does ghrh cause desensitization at 300 mcg/day?

is ghrp 2 stand alone powerful?

thanks

I'm just going to play Devil's advocate and through it out there. I completely disagree with 123cctv. I do my IGF 30 min pre w/o and MGF immediately after. I also dose my CJC / GHRP 3 - 4 times a day on days I don't train and sometimes only twice on days that I do train as I don't like to do it near my MGF and IGF doses. I've done IGF many times before. I once did 80mcg a day with 3g of test. I got to a thick 260lbs, but felt terrible. I now do 600 of test and 600 of deca along with my pep dosing. I'm now 271lbs and leaner. I would look more into your diet and AAS usage and post that. Everyone is going to have a different hypothesis. I have a BS in Biomedical Science and that doesn't mean shit when figuring out peptide dosing. What does matter is the lbs on the scale and the inches on my body.

I'm doing the same protocol except my IGF dose is lower. IGF 20mcg post/workout.

Do u feel that after doing GHRP/CJC1295 many times a day u tend to lose the effect? I've been doing it 3x for several months & feel like its slowing down a little.

I've noticed that some people use CJC1293 (GRF) and some recommend using CJC1295.... I've even seen a website selling both CJC1295 and CJC1295 DAC(GHRH)... I have no idee what the diffs are between the CJC1295's...

Which you guys recon would be best to go with GHRP6?

I've noticed that some people use CJC1293 (GRF) and some recommend using CJC1295.... I've even seen a website selling both CJC1295 and CJC1295 DAC(GHRH)... I have no idee what the diffs are between the CJC1295's...

Which you guys recon would be best to go with GHRP6?

you should always go with CJC 1295 == Modified GRF 1-29 == CJC 1295 without DAC == CJC 1293

don't use semorelin nor CJC 1295 with DAC

you should always go with CJC 1295 == Modified GRF 1-29 == CJC 1295 without DAC == CJC 1293

don't use semorelin nor CJC 1295 with DAC

Thanks buddy! You just confirmed what I've read yesterday!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws