over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Funny Gym Story

dieselbuilder

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
So it seems like the thing to do round here is share funny gym stories, so ill give you all a quick funny one. So at my college gym, which I rarely workout at, is full of skinny Indians who know nothing about lifting (nothing against Indians). So this one guy has his wife follow him around in the gym carrying a towel. She wipes him down as he lifts!

Is it too late to order for Christmas?

i witnessed a man being followed around by his wife while she held a large Frosty. She would feed it to him after each set. Not some sets, every set. It was awesome.

Those guys must be doing something right.... My wife just tells me I'm not going low enough on my squats. :(

I am assuming you mean Indian as in the country of India, not American Indian. If that's the case, these are some peculiar souls in gyms across the nation. I have one at my gym that wears lifting gloves to walk on the treadmill. All of them also lift weights in polo shirts.

So it seems like the thing to do round here is share funny gym stories, so ill give you all a quick funny one. So at my college gym, which I rarely workout at, is full of skinny Indians who know nothing about lifting (nothing against Indians). So this one guy has his wife follow him around in the gym carrying a towel. She wipes him down as he lifts!

sounds like a good wife to me:p

I am assuming you mean Indian as in the country of India, not American Indian. If that's the case, these are some peculiar souls in gyms across the nation. I have one at my gym that wears lifting gloves to walk on the treadmill. All of them also lift weights in polo shirts.

Yea Indian as in India. Not native American... i have heard native americans are very strong though

Yea Indian as in India. Not native American... i have heard native americans are very strong though

Funny you should mention that.........we did some work on a reservation and this dude wrestled a buffalo to the ground as if it were a puppy. Freaking unreal.

They do wear polo shirts.

Yeah!!! Dress shoes too. I forgot about those.

At my gym we have a guy that comes in and benches, everytime he comes in, its just flat benching. AS IF THATS NOT WEIRD ENOUGH LOL, he does this in a suit and tie. with spandex shorts, and dress shoes. I dont know if you guys are picturing this, but a man in his late 40's, flat benching in a suit shirt, and tie, dress shoes, and spandex shorts.

Ironically, hes a strong dude. He came in the other day, hit 525 for 5.

At my gym we have a guy that comes in and benches, everytime he comes in, its just flat benching. AS IF THATS NOT WEIRD ENOUGH LOL, he does this in a suit and tie. with spandex shorts, and dress shoes. I dont know if you guys are picturing this, but a man in his late 40's, flat benching in a suit shirt, and tie, dress shoes, and spandex shorts.

Ironically, hes a strong dude. He came in the other day, hit 525 for 5.

The moral of this story is when you can bench 525 for reps you can wear what you damn well please..... :)

Funny you should mention that.........we did some work on a reservation and this dude wrestled a buffalo to the ground as if it were a puppy. Freaking unreal.

Yea a buddy of mine was telling me about his grandfather who worked a lot of manual labor, and he said there was a big native american guy who worked with him, and he supposedly lifted 1000 lbs of dirt. Cool stories

we have a mental hospital down the street from the gym.. one day a local everyone in town knows from episodes the guy has had in his life{real nut case} strolled over to the gym and paid the $5 fee to work out for the day. he's a big guy 6'3 about 300+ pounds goes over to the leg press grabs two 80IB dumbbell's starts doing the leg press and dumb bell benching at the same time with a cigarette in his mouth everyone just looking over with a smile on their faces while the two puny owners behind the desk were flipping a coin to see who was going to tell him he couldn't smoke. Neither one said a word! after a few sets he just left..that was about one of the funniest things i had ever seen in my life..

we have a mental hospital down the street from the gym.. one day a local everyone in town knows from episodes the guy has had in his life{real nut case} strolled over to the gym and paid the $5 fee to work out for the day. he's a big guy 6'3 about 300+ pounds goes over to the leg press grabs two 80IB dumbbell's starts doing the leg press and dumb bell benching at the same time with a cigarette in his mouth everyone just looking over with a smile on their faces while the two puny owners behind the desk were flipping a coin to see who was going to tell him he couldn't smoke. Neither one said a word! after a few sets he just left..that was about one of the funniest things i had ever seen in my life..

LOL! Yeah mental patients usually don't have the filtering mechanisms to be courteous when being told they can't do something. (Like smoking while lifting weights)

LOL! Yeah mental patients usually don't have the filtering mechanisms to be courteous when being told they can't do something. (Like smoking while lifting weights)

my friend takes care of the loonies for the government

they shower about twice a week and brush their teeth about the same. One guy is from haight ashbury hippy district in san franscisco in the early 60's, he did too much lsd and tought he could fly and jumped off a bridge. 40 years later he can bend his legs up like pretzels from no joints. He smokes two packs of cigs a day, holds the whole inhale in and smokes it past filter. his fingers are black. The other guy thinks he is GOD, literally, and the other guy is a nam vet and was "Special ops" he wears his veteran clothes every day and calls the veteran help lines chewing them out for bein late on his allowences and meds

Hey man I call that a super set plus multi tasking.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws