over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting ready to hit the gear next month and had a few questions

pumpt73

Registered
Hey fellas!!! Well, it's been 18 months since I trained. I went through some personal depression and a slightly torn ligament in my right shoulder that completely derailed my training. I've run goods in the past with great success. I just started my fourth week to rehab the shoulder and get my form and strength back slowly. I didn't want to run any of my stash until I felt I was ready.

Now, Im shooting for next month, but I may wait a few weeks more than that. Im currently running a few prohormones. Im using ALRI's Bad Ass Mass, Jungle Warfare, and Pro Anabol to "jumpstart" if you will. So far so good. My strength is coming back slowly. Im in no way trying to do what I was doing before I took my hiatus. My last serious run was in 2007 and during that run I was on 50mg of Dbol split into 2 25mg dosages at 9AM and 3PM. I made magnificent strength gains.

Now, during 2008, I tried to train here and there and a few times I tried brining the Dbols back into the fold. I did the same dosing split and noticed I couldn't keep a single ounce of food down. I felt nauseous everytime I took half a tab. 2008 ended up being a lost cause.

Now in 2009, my focus and dedication is back, along with bodyfat that Im working to reduce. I've never been one to have abs. Im only 5'5, but it helps make great strength gains. Im going for strength and to help lean out a bit. Not trying to shred up, just take the "portliness" away.

My main question is simple. When I do go to start going enhanced again, I truly want to put Dbol back into the fold. I make great progress with it and it's my favorite oral. The only thing, I don't want the vomiting and sick feeling coming back. Should I start by splitting the tabs into quarters and going with 12.5 mgs a day for a while and see how I do to get acclimated, then slowly bring the dosage up??? I'll be having my bloodwork done both pre and post cycle to make sure Im up to snuff. Anyways fellas, any suggestions??? Thanks again in advance!!!

If they are the 50mg tabs...then break them up into fours and do

week 1
12.5 mg per day

week 2
12.5 mg am / pm per day

week 3

12.5 mg 6 am / 12 pm / 6 pm per day

week 4

12.5 mg 6 am/ 12 pm / 6 pm / 12 am per day

then after that you should be pretty good to go...

The d-bol (if its real) probably kill your appetite alot..It always did for me...Good luck in your transformation

chris

I would give it a shot and see how you do the first couple weeks, if you notice youself to start getting sick, just back off the dose or stop completely. Remeber, dbol is NOT required by any means. But I do not suggest breaking them into quaters, I have tried and it doesnt work well at all. Unless there is a easy way of doing it.

If they are the 50mg tabs...then break them up into fours and do

week 1
12.5 mg per day

week 2
12.5 mg am / pm per day

week 3

12.5 mg 6 am / 12 pm / 6 pm per day

week 4

12.5 mg 6 am/ 12 pm / 6 pm / 12 am per day

then after that you should be pretty good to go...

The d-bol (if its real) probably kill your appetite alot..It always did for me...Good luck in your transformation

chris

Thanks so much for this protocol Chris. The D's are the real deal. It's actually the third bottle I ordered from my former source. But with my layoff, I was completely away from everything. His D's worked so very well for me. I've noticed a little bit of appetite loss, but not really bad. I've noticed I can't scarf down my food, just have to take a little time. Thanks again bro, much appreciated.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131