over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GF, puppy, kitty (me behind lol)

mike1107

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I forgot to show you guys the puppy I bought to Nathalie : his name is escobar, on the pic he is 4months 1/2 ... the kitty is chelsea (6months) ... and my baby of course !!

and no it's not a gorilla behind, it's just me !

Attachments

• Picture 23.jpg
    Picture 23.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 774
anotha one

Attachments

• Picture 20.jpg
    Picture 20.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 733
cute looking dog fo sho. You look fuckin huge in the background

cute gal brotha! ive wanted a bull terrier forever...whats his name?

I'm looking like a gorilla LMAO, at least this is what my gf said hahaha

By the way, the dog is an english bull terrier

Your gf is beautiful. Im scared of dogs. You look tiny...you should eat more :D

Your gf is beautiful. Im scared of dogs. You look tiny...you should eat more :D

lol !!

thanks for the gf dude, urs is also really beautiful and congrats for the 1year together (I'm with Nathalie since 1 year 1/2 now)

scared of dogs ? mmmhh .... once u get one u understand tyhat they can bring so much pleasure to life !

It took me 2 years before I bought this one, when mine died 2 years ago I was so sad ... and still am ... but after Nathalie's harassment I had to take this one so I could breathe again and spend one day without hearing "baby I want a dog !" hahahahaha

:D

Awesome Dog!

I took care of one of my friend's Bull Terriers for a while. Thing was so cute and energetic. The only drawback was that it was a little stubborn. :)

Your girlfriend is beautiful! I like that dog.... bull terrier?

Those bullterriers have a reputation for being funny dogs.

Does that one have a distinctive personality? He looks fun to me! Yeah, you do look simian-like in that photo. What the hell is going on with your elbow? Is that a testosterone patch?! hahahahahahhaa.....You look like one of those testosterone using dudes. ;)

So yeah, I like your girlfriend too. :)

We don't have a cat anymore....I let it out about 2am last summer and something got him. I still haven't heard the end of that.

Does that one have a distinctive personality? He looks fun to me! Yeah, you do look simian-like in that photo. What the hell is going on with your elbow? Is that a testosterone patch?! hahahahahahhaa.....You look like one of those testosterone using dudes. ;)

So yeah, I like your girlfriend too. :)

We don't have a cat anymore....I let it out about 2am last summer and something got him. I still haven't heard the end of that.

loool

u can't imagine how singular bull terrier are !! Esco is pretty funny lol, he does every stupid things he can hahahaha

he doesn't act like a dog, more like a cat-dog lol, eats EVERY SINGLE THING he can (stone, shit, cigarettes, chewing gum ...)

when he does something that he knows he will have his ass kicked, he just watches you coming and when u are near he runs away as fast as u can

he is 5 months now, weigh about 42lbs, he will be big I think ... don't know what his contest weight will be hahahahahahah

awesome pets bro. It's really nice to see when cats and dogs get along so well. Sometimes they don't and it's hard to seperate them. But glad to see they do good with each other. Mike, it looks like someone is passing by with a plate of cheeseburgers and you are dead set on tearing the plate up by the way your just staring there! bahahaha j/k

Cool pic mike.....

My girl wants a cat and a dog really abd too....I am gonig to wait until I buy a house before that all happens though.....

LOL....love the name Escobar.....what is the cats name Scareface?? :p :D

Cool pic mike.....

My girl wants a cat and a dog really abd too....I am gonig to wait until I buy a house before that all happens though.....

LOL....love the name Escobar.....what is the cats name Scareface?? :p :D

hahahaha naaaahhhh ... kitty is Chelsea

yeah a house is way better for a dog, we have an apartment now but will move to a house next month so we can let the crazy dog run everywhere loooool

Great pic Mike!

Hey Bro! Aren't English Bull Terriers the coolest? I have one also. Name is Xena (yeh, like the Princess Warrior)...she controls everything LOL. She was only 1 year old in this pic and now she is around 2 years.....

Mike

Attachments

• Xenachair.jpg
    Xenachair.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 578
Fresh, I have a Miniature Bull Terrier. She's like 3 years old and 35lbs.. Brindle and White..

They are great dogs, keep em busy.. Boredom will cost you a lot of furniture and random objects.. :D

Hey Bro! Aren't English Bull Terriers the coolest? I have one also. Name is Xena (yeh, like the Princess Warrior)...she controls everything LOL. She was only 1 year old in this pic and now she is around 2 years.....

Mike

yeah bro, they are so funny !!

Xena is really cute !!

Fresh, I have a Miniature Bull Terrier. She's like 3 years old and 35lbs.. Brindle and White..

They are great dogs, keep em busy.. Boredom will cost you a lot of furniture and random objects.. :D

HELL YEAH

my chance is that he can play with kitty, they have so much fun together they can't support to stay away from the each other, they are like bro's and sis lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131