over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH and sleeping forever!!

simon birch

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Does anyone else have a prob with oversleepin while on GH? I mean I never wanna get up in the mornin. I could fuckin lay in bed all day:cool: !! I was never like this before. Was in the marines for 5yrs so I was always up at 2,3,4,5 in the mornin. Never had a problem gettin out of bed. I take adderall for my ADD and dyslexia and that makes me good to go for the day. Then I can't go to sleep till 2am. I'll jus lay there:mad: Is there anything i can do or something that ya'll do to help get you goin in the mornin. Esp gettin out of bed to go to work, workout, etc? Provigil? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks fellas

drink alot of water before you go to bed. you will wake up in the middle of the night to piss. when you do this shoot your whole days dose of GH. do not eat anything (or at least do not eat any carbs). go back to sleep. you will wake up 2-4 hours later with plenty of energy.

this works great for fatloss. for gaining size PW with carbs is better.

simon birch said:
Does anyone else have a prob with oversleepin while on GH? I mean I never wanna get up in the mornin. I could fuckin lay in bed all day:cool: !! I was never like this before. Was in the marines for 5yrs so I was always up at 2,3,4,5 in the mornin. Never had a problem gettin out of bed. I take adderall for my ADD and dyslexia and that makes me good to go for the day. Then I can't go to sleep till 2am. I'll jus lay there:mad: Is there anything i can do or something that ya'll do to help get you goin in the mornin. Esp gettin out of bed to go to work, workout, etc? Provigil? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks fellas
Go to bed earlier :) You said it yourself, you go to bed late and no wonder why you cant get up in the morning. Go to bed earlier, cant? Take a sleeping pill, they're 30count 50mg Target brand. If two of those dont knock you out, then neither will a horse tranquilizer.

How long have you been running the GH for? Sleepiness is a pretty common side effect of growth, but it usually disipates after some time. For me, the first month I was practically falling asleep at my desk at work, or driving home. After about a month it went away.

GearHead69 said:
How long have you been running the GH for? Sleepiness is a pretty common side effect of growth, but it usually disipates after some time. For me, the first month I was practically falling asleep at my desk at work, or driving home. After about a month it went away.

same for me. for most it usually subsides after a few weeks

simon birch said:

Are you using any T3? Also are you feeling any fatigue or lethargy in the day?

GearHead69 said:

SAME HERE

Fa Seeshus said:
drink alot of water before you go to bed. you will wake up in the middle of the night to piss. when you do this shoot your whole days dose of GH. do not eat anything (or at least do not eat any carbs). go back to sleep. you will wake up 2-4 hours later with plenty of energy.

this works great for fatloss. for gaining size PW with carbs is better.
this really helped me with the too long sleeping problem..

was quite strange, even when i had some important things to do..i just couldnt go out of bed..so sleepy....

GearHead69 said:
same here

I've been runnin gh for bout 2 mths now. Jus started gettin real lethargic. I'm takin it with some t4(100mcg). I guess i jus need to go to bed earlier and get more sleep. Then get my lazy arse outta bed with some good coffee in the mornin. It's a good thing i got the miss's to kick my ass outta bed in the am. :D

simon, t4 itself made me lethargic. did you just start it? sometimes if the dose is not right it can really reduce energy levels. i got really fed up with the balancing act and stopped taking it.

Putin said:
Go to bed earlier :) You said it yourself, you go to bed late and no wonder why you cant get up in the morning. Go to bed earlier, cant? Take a sleeping pill, they're 30count 50mg Target brand. If two of those dont knock you out, then neither will a horse tranquilizer.

No shit, the Target brand really that potent? I usually use some Benadryl but I wake up so damn foggy.:(

gh

Well i notice i sweet a lot more at night my temp goes to the roof when i would use HGH at night. Then i switched to the AM and then after workouts...no more night sweets... Getting out of bed in the AM has always been hard.."lol"..5:00am sucks

I'm glad to see this is not just me. I am also having this problem. I didn't attribute this to the GH. I'm not tired all the time, I just have a hard time getting up in the morning since I started.

munsterpd said:
No shit, the Target brand really that potent? I usually use some Benadryl but I wake up so damn foggy.:(
The only problem with the pills is you gotta get at least 8hrs of sleep, or you will be sleepy/tired in the morning. Target brand is the only one that comes in 50mg gels and is the cheapest.

Putin said:
The only problem with the pills is you gotta get at least 8hrs of sleep, or you will be sleepy/tired in the morning. Target brand is the only one that comes in 50mg gels and is the cheapest.

I went over there and had a worker show me where they were. She took me straight there and said wow, I've never seen the whole shelf empty. ALL the Target brand sleeping pills were gone! I guess everyone read this post:D

keepittous said:
Well i notice i sweet a lot more at night my temp goes to the roof when i would use HGH at night. Then i switched to the AM and then after workouts...no more night sweets... Getting out of bed in the AM has always been hard.."lol"..5:00am sucks

I take my GH (4ius) early in the morning (like 6:30am) and I am still getting night sweats everynight.

Anyone else?

Mike

munsterpd said:
I found the next best thing to a sleeping pill. An anti-histamine pill. I got 400count 25mg for $3 at Costco or Sams Club. Take two of those and you will sleep thru the night. It's actually better than a sleeping pill.:D

mikeheavypecs said:
I take my GH (4ius) early in the morning (like 6:30am) and I am still getting night sweats everynight.

Anyone else?

Mike

Same here but I don't have the sleeping problem.....it puts me in a really deep sleep though but I never have the getting outta bed problem.

munsterpd said:
I went over there and had a worker show me where they were. She took me straight there and said wow, I've never seen the whole shelf empty. ALL the Target brand sleeping pills were gone! I guess everyone read this post:D

already on top of things big man:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity