over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gh/peptides advice

I would run it for about 8 weeks but 12 would be fine. Then I would rotate to something else. Protocol A is fairly expensive too so if you rotated to say cjc-no dac and hexarelin at 100mcg/25mcg 3 times per day that would be much cheaper (but still highly effective). During the 2nd cycle you could also add in LR3 dosed eod with micro injs in weak bodyparts. Again I would run that for about 8 weeks but 12 would be fine.

That is 6 months supply and I would go with that. Then you could pick out of the things you enjoyed most and start another run afterwards. I would personally go back to cjc-dac. Your goals may have changed then and you may want to eat more so something like ghrp-6 could be useful. 6 months is a long time. As your main aim is fat loss I would go with the above.

I haven't even mentioned any fat loss chems or frag etc. Frag is suppose to be great but I never like recommending things I haven't tried myself or someone very close to me has. My gf is about to start HGH Frag (2moro) so I am looking forward to seeing how she gets on. That is injected morning and night so easy to take.

CJC-DAC is my fav pep so that with the GHRP's (2 and ipam) would be incredible imo :)

id like to try IGF too but i read that it can enhance cancer cell as well as GH. dunno if this is true or not. if it is i wouldnt wanna take them.
what about doing hex and cjc-dac then Ipam at night?

i remember when Frag started coming around and i thought it got pretty bad reviews. i could be wrong.

just saw that JJ is doing hex with no dac. a lot of options.

Last edited:
What about MGF? Read a lot of good things on it lately but havent used peptides at all.

Going to start cjc no dac + ghrp2 next week, 100mcg of both 3 times a day.

I want to combine this with genotropin but im not sure how. Maybe also MGF if it would be good to add, otherwise ill skip the MGF.

What about MGF? Read a lot of good things on it lately but havent used peptides at all.

Going to start cjc no dac + ghrp2 next week, 100mcg of both 3 times a day.

I want to combine this with genotropin but im not sure how. Maybe also MGF if it would be good to add, otherwise ill skip the MGF.

For all 3 time take 50-200mcg huperzine a, then a half hour later take 100mcg ghrp2 and 100mcg cjc no dac. Then 10-20 minute later take your genotropin. Take 1/3 of your daily genotropin each time 10-20 minutes after your gh peptides and they will ride the pituitary released gh pulse making it much more effective. The huperzine A will inhibit somatostatin making everything work better. Take your mgf immediately post workout in the muscles trained.

For all 3 time take 50-200mcg huperzine a, then a half hour later take 100mcg ghrp2 and 100mcg cjc no dac. Then 10-20 minute later take your genotropin. Take 1/3 of your daily genotropin each time 10-20 minutes after your gh peptides and they will ride the pituitary released gh pulse making it much more effective. The huperzine A will inhibit somatostatin making everything work better. Take your mgf immediately post workout in the muscles trained.

Thnx bro! Why the huperzine a? Never heard of it. I only see that it is quite expensive in my country, 50 dollar for 120 x 50mcg caps.

I forgot to tell you that i also wanted to add insulin to my protocol, fast acting novorapid. I want to use the insulin only with breakfast and pre or post workout. I did pre workout one time just to try it and i didn't like it (feeling a little hypo the whole time) so right now im leaning towards the post workout protocol to start with.

i never used peptides, insulin and GH (been using genotropin for 5 weeks now) so i hope this will take me to the next level :cool:

Last edited:
Thnx bro! Why the huperzine a? Never heard of it. I only see that it is quite expensive in my country, 50 dollar for 120 x 50mcg caps.

I forgot to tell you that i also wanted to add insulin to my protocol, fast acting novorapid. I want to use the insulin only with breakfast and pre or post workout. I did pre workout one time just to try it and i didn't like it (feeling a little hypo the whole time) so right now im leaning towards the post workout protocol to start with.

i never used peptides, insulin and GH (been using genotropin for 5 weeks now) so i hope this will take me to the next level :cool:

I'm not a big fan of preworkout insulin either. Post workout feels much better.
Huperzine A is a somatostatin blocker. Your body releases somatostatin to keep hgh from fitting into the receptor. I get huperzine A from vitacost.com. It's cheap there. If I'm stacking gh peptides with hgh and slin then I take the slin 20-30 minutes after my hgh each time. Slin should only be used 2-3x/wk or it won't work well over time.

Last edited:
What's ipam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the latest generation ghrp. It has zero prolactin and cortisol release. It release pure hgh and the release lasts a lot longer. It helps you sleep if taken before bed. It's more expensive but it's the best. You do however have to stack it with a GHRH like one of the forms of cjc, or tesamorelin. Ipamorelin requires higher doses like 300-500mcg to get a strong hgh release.

First off, don't buy any of the garbage hgh from china these days. Unless you can get serostim or legit human grade, stick to gh peptides.

There are so many great ways to go.

PROTOCOL A:

1mg cjcWITH DAC EOD before bed subQ with 100mcg ghrp2 everyday upon waking, noon, preworkout, then switch to 500mcg ipamorelin prebed.

PROTOCOL B:

100mcg ghrp2/100mcg cjc no dac everyday upon waking, noon, preworkout

100mcg Igf1-Lr3 pwo micro injected into 10 muscles with 10mcg in each muscle. Only use Igf EOD.

PROTOCOL C:(BULKING)

100mcg ghrp6 every 3 hours before a meal

same Igf1-Lr3 protocol listed in PROTOCOL B

100mcg des split in muscle you are about to train taken preworkout

JJ tell me your opinion on this. I've researched 100mcg ghrp-2/cjc no 3x daily with good result, one of these daily doses coming immediately PWO.

Would throwing in 100mcg DES preworkout lessen the effects of ghrp-2/cjc no dac immediately PWO?

JJ tell me your opinion on this. I've researched 100mcg ghrp-2/cjc no 3x daily with good result, one of these daily doses coming immediately PWO.

Would throwing in 100mcg DES preworkout lessen the effects of ghrp-2/cjc no dac immediately PWO?

That would work great! Des has a very short half life so it won't negatively impact the ghrp/cjc no dac.

id like to try IGF too but i read that it can enhance cancer cell as well as GH. dunno if this is true or not. if it is i wouldnt wanna take them.
what about doing hex and cjc-dac then Ipam at night?

i remember when Frag started coming around and i thought it got pretty bad reviews. i could be wrong.

just saw that JJ is doing hex with no dac. a lot of options.

I have just started cjc with dac and hexarelin :)

I started the cjc last week just to give me a little time to gauge it's effects. I started the hexarelin yesterday and so far great. Obviously I can't comment on the results from the hexa but so far it has mellowed me out. I feel great and chilled out all the time.

Well hexa is the strongest ghrp in many ways and you don't need such a high dose. It is also meant to carry the most sides (possible increases prolactin and cortisol) but if you keep your dose low they should be avoidable (everyone is different though). I am using pramipexole at 0.1-0.2mg per night just to help with possible prolactin side effects.

If you were to use hexarelin at 33mcg 3 times per day that would mean a vial would last about 20 days. GHRP-2 at 100mcg 3 times per day would last just under 17 days. Either one would be great imo. You could rotate each and that would make an exciting experiment. So run hexa for 20 days then swop over to ghrp-2 for 17 days and so on. Dose each 3 times per day and your ipam pre bed as mentioned previously.

Hey rob s. Check your pm bro I have a question for ya. Thanks dude.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
vz2000