over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP-2 + ModGRF and water retention?

Do your experience h20 retention from ghrp's and mod grf combo?

• Never

Votes: 23 16.1%
  • Occasionaly but nothing bad

Votes: 45 31.5%
  • Every time

Votes: 51 35.7%
  • Always and bad water issues

Votes: 24 16.8%

• Total voters
I found that to be effective along with high doses of Vit E as well.

What dosage of vitamin e seems to give the best results? I have not addedthat one it but i amcertainly willing to try.

O

I retain some, but not a lot of water. Prolactin sides are my #1 problem. Using caber now.

has anyone run caber/bromo for water retension and bloat on peps at all?.....was pondering giving it ago, as stuff like a'dex, aromisin will not help as its obviously brought on by prolactin isn't it.

i gain ridiculous amounts, 5lbs first day usually. its annoying as hell and the reason i hate to use peps. i dont think il be buying them again in the future.

I used ghrp 2. On cycle and I noticed my balls stayed full and my BF went down lol no water retention I started 100 mcg before bed and noticed a difference. Then upped it to 100 morning 100 bed. That's it and I noticed a big diff lol. I also used an extreme brand

What dosage of vitamin e seems to give the best results? I have not addedthat one it but i amcertainly willing to try.

O

1000 iu.

My lab unicorn is dealing with the same issues. GHRP-2 + CJC w/out DAC at 3x ED. Honestly, I want to start hitting it every 3-4 hours whenever I'm around the house (to bump it up to 5x ED).

My unicorn used an HRT dose of test and the same peptides 3x ED over the last winter for around 3 months. 285lbs. Heaviest the unicorn has been consistantly in an off-season. Incredible pumps, but the water is outrageous. Numb hooves.

The unicorn, upon a suggestion from a unicorn racing coach, is going to start dosing Vit C at 3000mg twice a day to see if this helps.

My lab unicorn is dealing with the same issues. GHRP-2 + CJC w/out DAC at 3x ED. Honestly, I want to start hitting it every 3-4 hours whenever I'm around the house (to bump it up to 5x ED).

My unicorn used an HRT dose of test and the same peptides 3x ED over the last winter for around 3 months. 285lbs. Heaviest the unicorn has been consistantly in an off-season. Incredible pumps, but the water is outrageous. Numb hooves.

The unicorn, upon a suggestion from a unicorn racing coach, is going to start dosing Vit C at 3000mg twice a day to see if this helps.

i honestly didnt realise the water retention these made me hold until i cut them out before my comp and then reintroduced them a few weeks later

the water retention however is both SQ and IM ive noticed, it def makes you hold more water in your muscles which gives you a nice full appearance, but it also makes me hold water in the legs, abdominal and lower back which tends to make me look 1% higher in bodyfat but maintain more fullness when dieting

overall i think the water isnt to bad, its not an ugly water retention like some steroids give, it a nicer water retention that although does make you look a little higher in bf% it also gives ya nice thicker full look, almost healthy look

btw i inject GHRP-2 and mod-grf 4 times a day

HTZC works well at dropping peptide water, Ive been experimenting and dropped around 5lbs of sub-c water, still nice and full. 25mg 3 x per week, added bonus its a blood pressure med.

Checked some journals and pottassium baseline were unaffected during 20 month continual use, amorcholine in it (moduretic) keeps it from goin too low.

Obviously its a dieuretic, but one of the safer ones, plenty of water and some electrolyte powder and gtg.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

not much an issue with water retent on my lab grilla,, does stay fuller,, but he is eatin prob 2.5-3.5mg of vita c a day which does make a diff..
ive found that pinnin him 4-5x a day makes a world of diff than jus 2-3x,, tried 6x for a few days but jus seemed to much for him.. hella tired and drousy allllll dayyy..
100-125mcg of ghrp2 and and 100-200mcg wo dac,, took him about a month to month n half to start feelin some cts sides

I have consistently researched GHRP-2, 6, Ipam+ CJC w/out DAC for over 15 months with very few breaks. 2 and 6 at 3x per day will create a mild amount of water retention around the research animal's ankles but when we push it to 5x per day.....too much water after the second day to deal with. Never had any water issues with Ipam...3 to 5x per day.

I have consistently researched GHRP-2, 6, Ipam+ CJC w/out DAC for over 15 months with very few breaks. 2 and 6 at 3x per day will create a mild amount of water retention around the research animal's ankles but when we push it to 5x per day.....too much water after the second day to deal with. Never had any water issues with Ipam...3 to 5x per day.

Gravel, thanks for your input. What dosage did you use with the Ipam? Same dose as 2 and 6 or increased dosage?

I've had similar experience between GHRP-6 and Ipam. GHRP-6 dosed either at 3x100mcg or 5-6x100mcg led to some water retention over the month I was with GHRP-6/cjcDAC. Since switching from 6 to Ipam at 3x100mcg with the same cjcDAC protocol (2mg twice week) around 9 days ago, I'm noticing less water, more veins. It's definitely not apples-to-apples since my dosing of Ipam is slightly lower, but it does seem to match what others have reported. I have about 2 weeks to go on Ipam and then to GHRP-2, so it will be interesting to compare.

Gravel, thanks for your input. What dosage did you use with the Ipam? Same dose as 2 and 6 or increased dosage?

I experimented up to 500mcg but prefer 100mcg of IPAM as the higher dose made me feel dopey. I have alternated back in forth during the day which thought made sense...GHRP 2 in the AM.....Ipam.....2.....Ipam at bed. But now I just crack 1 open at a time as I feel it (flush feeling) when I have breaks in between the peps. I am planning on adding Hex into the program shortly...Ergo has a sale on it and it dumps a butt load of Gh.

I experimented up to 500mcg but prefer 100mcg of IPAM as the higher dose made me feel dopey. I have alternated back in forth during the day which thought made sense...GHRP 2 in the AM.....Ipam.....2.....Ipam at bed. But now I just crack 1 open at a time as I feel it (flush feeling) when I have breaks in between the peps. I am planning on adding Hex into the program shortly...Ergo has a sale on it and it dumps a butt load of Gh.

Thanks again for the info, Gravel.

I took a otc anti diuretic, the one w/out caffeine (Bromo-something) and it dumped 4 solid 10am-6am pee trips, much less bloated today

GHRP's/GRF arent bad for me but DAC made me put on 10 lbs of water in a week.

I'm seven pounds up and bloated as shit after my fifth day. BP is all good though.

Very minimal water retention. There is some but I wouldnt say overly noticable

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01