over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP-2 + ModGRF and water retention?

Do your experience h20 retention from ghrp's and mod grf combo?

• Never

Votes: 23 16.1%
  • Occasionaly but nothing bad

Votes: 45 31.5%
  • Every time

Votes: 51 35.7%
  • Always and bad water issues

Votes: 24 16.8%

• Total voters
im on my second day of this combo and im down 2lbs. the mod is making me sweat my ass off. im running 200/200 3xed. when i switched from ghrp-2 to mk i dropped like 5 or 6lbs in a couple days. so the mod must be keeping the water off. i dunno, but i luv ghrp-2!!!

I have some CJC and GHRP left. I can't wait to stack them with my GH :D

Fuck you fat lol (10 more lbs to go).

no

I havent experienced it but i also didnt feel i got any benifits could have been bunk though who knows

i honestly didnt realise the water retention these made me hold until i cut them out before my comp and then reintroduced them a few weeks later

the water retention however is both SQ and IM ive noticed, it def makes you hold more water in your muscles which gives you a nice full appearance, but it also makes me hold water in the legs, abdominal and lower back which tends to make me look 1% higher in bodyfat but maintain more fullness when dieting

overall i think the water isnt to bad, its not an ugly water retention like some steroids give, it a nicer water retention that although does make you look a little higher in bf% it also gives ya nice thicker full look, almost healthy look

btw i inject GHRP-2 and mod-grf 4 times a day

This is EXACTLY my results. I've gained 7lbs in a week, but once I've got a pump I look freaky. I'm lean and I do see it blurring my serratus and obliques, but the way my muscles push against the skin makes me look leaner when I'm pumped. I've also had incredible strength gains. Nothing has ever made me so strong so fast. I'm dosing 4-5 times a day.

Last edited:
I wanted to know of the people who have used ghrp 2 or 6 with mod grf at some point did you run into serious h20 retention and/or bloating?
I know it can elevate prolactin and cortisol possibly giving some bloat issues.

Ajdos....one of the most common side effects of elevated GH levels is water retention or bloating. Usually the higher the GH levels the higher the water retention.

D M Hoffman, L Crampton, C Sernia, T V Nguyen, and K K Ho. Short-term growth hormone (GH) treatment of GH-deficient adults increases body sodium and extracellular water, but not blood pressure. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism 1996 81:3 , 1123-1128.

Abstract

Initiation of GH treatment in adults is frequently complicated by the development of symptomatic fluid retention. To investigate the mechanism and extent of fluid retention that occurs with dosages of GH used in the treatment of GH-deficient adults, we conducted a double blind study in which seven GH-deficient patients (aged 24-74 yr) each received in random order daily sc injections of placebo, a physiological dose of GH (0.04 U/kg, low dose), and a supraphysiological dose of GH (0.08 U/kg, high dose) for 7 days, separated by 21-day washout periods. On the seventh day, measurements were made of serum insulin-like growth factor I, body weight, exchangeable sodium, plasma volume, angiotensinogen, PRA, aldosterone, atrial natriuretic peptide (ANP), and mean 24-h ambulatory heart rate and blood pressure. GH significantly increased mean insulin-like growth factor I levels from 105 +/- 11 to 304 +/- 45 micrograms/L during low dose treatment (P = 0.006) and 400 +/- 76 micrograms/L during high dose treatment (P = 0.004). High dose GH caused a 1.2 +/- 0.3 kg increase in body weight (P = 0.01) and a 193 +/- 65 mmol increase in exchangeable sodium (P = 0.008). Low dose GH had a lesser effect, with no significant increase in body weight, but an increase in exchangeable sodium of 113 +/- 37 mmol (P = 0.02). Plasma volume was not significantly affected by GH treatment. Mean supine angiotensinogen levels were significantly higher during both GH treatments compared to placebo (low dose, P = 0.017; high dose, P = 0.028) as were mean supine PRA levels (low dose, P = 0.0002; high dose, P = 0.0025). Supine angiotensin II, aldosterone, and ANP levels were not significantly affected by GH treatment. There was no significant change from placebo in any of the sodium-regulating hormones in the erect posture. The mean 24-h heart rate was significantly higher during low dose (82 +/- 2 beats/min; P = 0.0001) and high dose (88 +/- 3 beats/min; P = 0.0001) GH treatment than during placebo (67 +/- 3 beats/min). However, no significant change in mean 24-h systolic or diastolic blood pressure was observed. In summary, acute GH administration using doses currently employed in treating adults causes a dose-related increase in body weight and body sodium, but no associated increase in blood pressure. We conclude that 1) sodium retention is a physiological effect of GH, but does not cause an acute rise in blood pressure; and 2) the mechanism of sodium and fluid retention is not primarily due to enhanced aldosterone secretion or inhibition of ANP release, but more likely to a direct renal tubular effect.​

Further evidence of why this happens

J. Moller, N. Moller, E. Frandsen, T. Wolthers, J. O. Jorgensen and J. S. Christiansen. Blockade of the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system prevents growth hormone-induced fluid retention in humans.. American Journal of Physiology - Endocrinology and Metabolism. Published 1 May 1997Vol. 272no. 5, E803-E808.

To test if the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system (RAAS) is involved in growth hormone (GH)-associated fluid retention, we examined the effect of GH administration in the presence or absence of RAAS blockade at different levels on body fluid homeostasis. Eight subjects were examined in a controlled, randomized double-blinded trial. During four 6-day periods they received subcutaneous GH (6 IU-m-2) or placebo injections and tablets as follows: 1) placebo and placebo, 2) GH and placebo, 3) GH and captopril, and 4) GH and spironolactone. GH increased extracellular volume (liters; placebo 18.87 +/- 0.85; GH + placebo 20.43 +/- 1.01) but this effect was abolished by captopril (GH + captopril 18.82 +/- 0.67) and spironolactone (GH + spironolactone 18.99 +/- 0.85). Correspondingly, the GH-induced reduction in bioimpedance was blocked by captopril and spironolactone. Plasma renin and angiotensin II concentrations increased during all three GH treatment regimens, whereas plasma aldosterone was increased only after GH plus spironolactone. The data demonstrate that GH activates the RAAS and that blockade of the RAAS by two separate mechanisms prevents fluid retention normally encountered after GH exposure. These observations suggest that the RAAS plays a key role in GH-induced regulation of fluid homeostasis.​

Is there a possible solution?

Hansen, Troels Krarup et al. Effects of growth hormone on renal tubular handling of sodium in healthy humans. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 281: E1326–E1332, 2001

ABSTRACT:

To investigate the mechanisms behind the water- and sodium-retaining effects of growth hormone (GH), we studied the effect of GH on 1) water and sodium homeostasis, 2) the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system (RAAS), and 3) lithium clearance (CLi) with and without concomitant prostaglandin (PG) synthesis inhibition with ibuprofen. GH administration for 6 days induced a significant increase in plasma renin, which was abolished by coadministration of ibuprofen .... Comparable increments in extracellular volume were seen after 6-day treatment with GH alone and in combination with ibuprofen .... Treatment with GH increased CLi and changed the tubular handling of sodium and water. The absolute distal sodium reabsorption was increased, and this was only partially counterbalanced by decreased reabsorption in the proximal tubules. The data demonstrate that GH-induced activation of the RAAS can be blocked by concomitant PG synthesis inhibition and that the tubular effects of GH include increased distal nephron sodium and water reabsorption.

I also found that diuretics solve the problem too.;)

Last edited:
Prolactin and cortisol rise from ghrp2 or ghrp6 is very low, not enough to get levels out of normal range. I wouldn't worry about the rise at all, it's insignificant.

Water retention is a result of gh elevation but I found that many factors play into this. I've been able to use a similar combo and keep water off, diet is a big factor.

Estro levels is another big factor. To me high estro makes me bloat the most.

Someone here was thinking of trying Cabergoline. I think that would be a good idea in a very small amount. I would try 0.5mg every 7 days. As far as people saying it doesn't effect Cortisol, YES it does. As soon as I bumped up my dose to 3 x /day I started feeling the effects of Cortisol. I am not saying you need to take something to combat it but it definitely does effect it. Some days more than others.

-Baseline

Baseline, I found that Hydrochlorothiazide stops any water retention. Hydrochlorothiazide which is a thiazide diuretic, helps prevent your body from absorbing too much salt, which can cause fluid retention.

I have increased water retention from GHRP6 + GHRP2 + MOD GRF(1-29) and my blood pressure is up. I'll take it because my strength is way up. I'll stop a week out from my meet and drop all the weight. Great for training and keeping me lean and adding quality muscle.

I have increased water retention from GHRP6 + GHRP2 + MOD GRF(1-29) and my blood pressure is up. I'll take it because my strength is way up. I'll stop a week out from my meet and drop all the weight. Great for training and keeping me lean and adding quality muscle.
[lang=de]How high is your dosis?
Take some Drosta, so water get out. I do it so...[/lang]

[lang=de]Ah, in englisch it is Masteron. In german Drostanolon. Sorry..[/lang]

Do you guys experience water retention at the face? Especially below the eyes??

Yes. My cheeks get bloated too.

I only bloat in the face when I eat high carbs, even on anadrol, dbol, mk677, and ghrp2. I do bloat in my stomach on those compounds though even with a perfect diet.

I only bloat in the face when I eat high carbs, even on anadrol, dbol, mk677, and ghrp2. I do bloat in my stomach on those compounds though even with a perfect diet.

I'm tempted to go back on ghrp2/cjc no dac next month for a 30 run taken 3-5 times a day. I hold an extra 7Lbs but I look full and it's all held in the muscle. There's light bloating but not enough to mess me head up. It's not subQ water, just intracellular and intra intestinal.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131