over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP-6 / CJC 1295 experience

Thanks a lot. I read your post and it made too much sense. I should have concluded that answer myself.

BT, let me know how this guy's CJC is like

also unrelated but how can we test to see if your cjc is indeed the long acting one? i mean we dont have any fancy lab equipment, do we go by sides? GH effects are so subtle, how can we tell?

as to asnwer your question: im not knowledgeable but i tend to regurgiate info well, hopefully correctly most of the time :) from reading Dat's post at AM before it got taken down, it was believed taht since GHRH (cjc/grf etc) pulses are unpredictable and small by itself so even if you have the real CJC, when shot with GHRP6 together, it is guaranteed to have a big pulse, so i say shoot together,,,im thinking whats the point of the long acting CJC if i have to shoot together 2-3 tiems a day? might as well get cheaper GRF (but everyone sells GRF calling it CJC and none are really cheap either)

let me know how it goes though, ive been looking at your guy's website for awhile.

All I can saw about the CJC 1295 is that it appears to be a better product than what I had before. I had to adjust the dose slightly lower because I got a head ache the first time I used it.

Also something strange. by the end of the 2nd day last time my wife and I had both put on some noticeable water weight. This time neither of us have gained the water weight.

So far I really like this stuff. We both do seem to have more energy. So that is already a big plus. The pump we get training is unreal. I have never gotten a pump in my chest and today after I trained chest I felt I was going to explode.

I also see some pluses for people that are "drug free." This stuff certainly can't be tested for.

I also wonder how to tell for sure if what we are buying is real. All I can do right now is take the word of the people I buy from. This guy seems pretty good. I have done a few things for him so he takes care of me. So I trust his word. I know that is certainly not much evidence. But if you do like DAT days and do small doses 3 x day it really doesn't matter.

Day 4 of the new batch. I have not gained any water weight like last time, however my wife has packed on 4 pounds. Looks like it is the CJC 1295 that is causing it. She is taking 50mcg at night. The GHRP-6 by itself did not cause the water gains. So I think I will try dropping the CJC 1295 to 25mcg and going up on the GHRP-6 to 100 mcg. She totally freeks out when she feels puffy so I have got to make a change.

We both love what this stuff does as far as pumps. My wife told me she has not felt her muscles so pumped with little effort except when she was training in Argentina for the nationals and was taking huge doses of AAS. I feel the same way. My shoulders never get full like they are now except with substantial doses of test.

As for body fat loses, its probably too early to tell but I am going do do a caliper check when ever I can find out calipers.

Day 5: I cut my wife's dose of CJC 1295 to 25mcg and went up on the GHRP-6 to 100mcg. She was having too much water weight gains. On the other hand I have had none. For what ever reason I was feeling like between between this dose and the last 5 days dose I was dropping some body fat. However, I can't go for this "I feel it" stuff. I did a body fat check yesterday with calipers and checked in at a 15% BF. Man was I shocked. I actually got down to 11% after I quit powerlifting 3 years ago but haven't been doing much of a diet or cardio since then. So I figured my BF would be way over 20%. I felt pretty good about that. My wife was at 12% which is good for off-season. She usually does contest at 6% Now that we have established a starting point, let's see how it goes from here.

Papa....I went to the doctor to get my BP medication refilled. I ran out in December and bought some in Mexico. It was 1/2 the dose I was prescribed by that is all they had. Anyway, with half the dose my BP naturally should be a little high. However, at your suggestion I have been taking Hawthorn berry for the past 2 weeks. I took my BP one day at home and it was 117/72 but I just figured that was a fluke. Normally when I go to the doctor it is 138/90. Today it was 130/82! I m also one of those who get very nervous when I walk in the doctor's office so my BP is high. I was pretty happy about that. Looks like this hawthorn berry actually works as you said!! Thanks bro!

By the way, my wife hit the scales and she has lost all the water weight she gained so the 25mcg CJC 1295 is a good dose for her along with the 100mcg GHRP-6. She is going to add a 2nd dose of GHRP-6 in the morning now.

You know guys....I am not a very good morning person and I have to get up at 5am and drive 25 miles to work at 6am. Usually I feel very tired and lethargic until about 10am or so. Now, after I take my morning dose I feel very clear and very much awake, and very refreshed. Possibly I am sleeping much better too. I have also noticed that I even have dreams every night. I don't remember having dreams in years because I also have sleep apnea and never sleep very deeply. We both already definitely have much more energy and don't feel the urge to take a nap after work. I also don't feel like I am going to fall asleep on the way home from work. Big differences taking this stuff already.

Awesome Tex, good for you.

It is likely you two haven't had sufficient GH levels in possibly 10 - 20 years - I dunno your age, but literature shows a significant GH decline at age 25 and beyond.

Keep it going bro!

Papa....I went to the doctor to get my BP medication refilled. I ran out in December and bought some in Mexico. It was 1/2 the dose I was prescribed by that is all they had. Anyway, with half the dose my BP naturally should be a little high. However, at your suggestion I have been taking Hawthorn berry for the past 2 weeks. I took my BP one day at home and it was 117/72 but I just figured that was a fluke. Normally when I go to the doctor it is 138/90. Today it was 130/82! I m also one of those who get very nervous when I walk in the doctor's office so my BP is high. I was pretty happy about that. Looks like this hawthorn berry actually works as you said!! Thanks bro!

By the way, my wife hit the scales and she has lost all the water weight she gained so the 25mcg CJC 1295 is a good dose for her along with the 100mcg GHRP-6. She is going to add a 2nd dose of GHRP-6 in the morning now.

You know guys....I am not a very good morning person and I have to get up at 5am and drive 25 miles to work at 6am. Usually I feel very tired and lethargic until about 10am or so. Now, after I take my morning dose I feel very clear and very much awake, and very refreshed. Possibly I am sleeping much better too. I have also noticed that I even have dreams every night. I don't remember having dreams in years because I also have sleep apnea and never sleep very deeply. We both already definitely have much more energy and don't feel the urge to take a nap after work. I also don't feel like I am going to fall asleep on the way home from work. Big differences taking this stuff already.

;) Glad you're seeing some positive results from the H-berry Tex! Remember to get those 1g extract caps. If I recall, you're a bigger dude (>250lbs) so you might want to try taking 3 caps ED and adjust from there.

I can also say that the sleep from cjc and ghrp is nothing short of awesome. I woke up at 2:30 in the morning last night and felt like I had slept for a full 8 hours. I felt good enough that I considered getting up and doing some work but I didn't. I had no problems going back to bed and again slept like a rock. I've been dreaming like crazy, I love the wacky dreams I have. I'm not sure how long it takes for fat loss to kick in but at this point I would take this just for sleeping. I've had at least 10 years of bad sleep so this is something that is worth it for me.

;) Glad you're seeing some positive results from the H-berry Tex! Remember to get those 1g extract caps. If I recall, you're a bigger dude (>250lbs) so you might want to try taking 3 caps ED and adjust from there.

I plan on getting that extract next order. I feel this stuff has no doubt helped. I think the Cissus and omega-3 I am taking could also help some. Both are supposed to have a lowering effect on the BP and helping to lower the LDL. But the hawthorn berry made the big difference. My BP medication will not be here for a week. So i will get a chance to see if I can control it without the medication. I would love to not have to take this stuff.

About 3 weeks on the CJC 1297 / GHRP-6 2 x ED. An amazing thing has happened. I started taking my body fat % with calipers (3 site). I got 15% Monday. Last night I weighed and had lost ~4 lbs. Being an ex-powerlifter, any weight loss still freaks me out. So I checked my BF and it was 11.3%. I was so shocked that I checked it again, three more time to be sure I wasn't seeing things. I got the exactly same numbers each time. So without changing my diet and no addition of cardio, I have managed to drop about 3.7% BF. I am hoping it is the peptides working well. However I am also taking some USPlabs supplements that aid in getting rid of body fat (Prime, Anabolic-Pump and CissusRX). Which ever it is or the combination I am pretty happy.

My wife has also dropped some pounds but she won't let me check her BF yet. maybe today. I did up her dose to CJC 1295 (25mcg)/ GHRP-6 (100mcg) to 2xd.

Both of us are still feeling generally MUCH better each day as we are also sleeping much better. I can certainly get use to this stuff.

About 3 weeks on the CJC 1297 / GHRP-6 2 x ED. An amazing thing has happened. I started taking my body fat % with calipers (3 site). I got 15% Monday. Last night I weighed and had lost ~4 lbs. Being an ex-powerlifter, any weight loss still freaks me out. So I checked my BF and it was 11.3%. I was so shocked that I checked it again, three more time to be sure I wasn't seeing things. I got the exactly same numbers each time. So without changing my diet and no addition of cardio, I have managed to drop about 3.7% BF. I am hoping it is the peptides working well. However I am also taking some USPlabs supplements that aid in getting rid of body fat (Prime, Anabolic-Pump and CissusRX). Which ever it is or the combination I am pretty happy.

My wife has also dropped some pounds but she won't let me check her BF yet. maybe today. I did up her dose to CJC 1295 (25mcg)/ GHRP-6 (100mcg) to 2xd.

Both of us are still feeling generally MUCH better each day as we are also sleeping much better. I can certainly get use to this stuff.

Tex, good to hear! Have you noticed any sides? Any extremity tingling (hands/fingers)? Achiness?

I wish I was getting the fat loss benefit from cjc and ghrp. I'm using cjc 50mcg and ghrp 100mcg 3 times per day. So far no go on fat loss. I am getting great sleep, no tingling in my fingers but I have noticed I'm retaining more water. Time will tell I guess.

I wish I was getting the fat loss benefit from cjc and ghrp. I'm using cjc 50mcg and ghrp 100mcg 3 times per day. So far no go on fat loss. I am getting great sleep, no tingling in my fingers but I have noticed I'm retaining more water. Time will tell I guess.

There are a lot of factors that may effect how your CJC/GHRP study pans out. A couple important ones are whether or not you're using slin and/or AAS, duration of peptide use, diet, etc.

My research resulted in NO apparent fat loss. Then again, my research was plagued with sides and b.s. so don't parallel my research with yours. You have sane doses going, IMO, and if you're not eating fats when you're dosing GHRH/GHRP, you're on the right path.

layin wood & Tex, have either of you noticed strength increases? Tex, you probably have not since I don't think humans can lift any more than you already have! :p

There are a lot of factors that may effect how your CJC/GHRP study pans out. A couple important ones are whether or not you're using slin and/or AAS, duration of peptide use, diet, etc.

well.......now that you mentioned it. Yes, test/tren....and about 15 different supplements. My diet is pretty much high protein/med carb/med fat.

layin wood & Tex, have either of you noticed strength increases? Tex, you probably have not since I don't think humans can lift any more than you already have! :p

I have noticed a little strength, but nothing to write home about. The biggest thing I notice is the pumps in the muscle. At times I feel like the muscles I work are going to explode. My wife says the same thing is happening to her.

I'm not any AAS right now, my diet is a keto(anabolic)diet. The only thing I'm taking besides the ghrp and cjc is trib test, nettle root, chrysin and one other thing(obviously it should be ginko biloba because I can't think of it). I'm trying to raise my natural test levels before a spring cycle. I'm not sure what is helping but my strength has been going up at a steady pace. I have noticed that I'm never sore and I've been hitting it pretty hard. Again, I'm not sure what to attribute that to.

Do you guys think a Keto diet(with a 36 hour carb up) is ok with the ghrp and cjc?

I'm not any AAS right now, my diet is a keto(anabolic)diet. The only thing I'm taking besides the ghrp and cjc is trib test, nettle root, chrysin and one other thing(obviously it should be ginko biloba because I can't think of it). I'm trying to raise my natural test levels before a spring cycle. I'm not sure what is helping but my strength has been going up at a steady pace. I have noticed that I'm never sore and I've been hitting it pretty hard. Again, I'm not sure what to attribute that to.

Do you guys think a Keto diet(with a 36 hour carb up) is ok with the ghrp and cjc?

I don't think the keto (anabolic diet) is going to matter. I eat carbs (can't handle the keto diet) and get the same results as my wife who lives the keto diet.

Hey, when I say I am not getting any real strength gains, this is hard for me to measure because my strength always goes up. I am doing a workout that is like 360 degrees from what I spent most of my life doing so I don't really understand how to judge increases right now. Especially when I have my wife telling me strength gains are not as important is exhausting the muscle. WHAAAAAT??? All I know is strength so that doesn't make sense to me but neither does bodybuilding. For years I never did more than a single. Now I am doing reps with 20 etc.....However, yes I am getting good strength gains but I am also using AAS.

Here was my last leg day:

Squats
135 x 20
225 x 12
315 x 10
405 x 6
495 x 4

Walking lunges - 135 x 50 yards x 3

Russian deadlift - 225 x 12 x 3

Next week I will add 20 lbs on every thing. I don't know if I will be ready but being a powerlifter you just do it regardless.

Next week I will add 20 lbs on every thing. I don't know if I will be ready but being a powerlifter you just do it regardless.

Just a word of caution Big T,

Be careful. I have a buddy (in his 40's) that had been on GHRT for a month and, like you, was seeing all sorts of great results in and out of the gym. Mood, strength, you name it.

Started getting a little carried away with his lifts, teenage-like attitude, blew his rotator cuff right out.

Just a word of caution Big T,

Be careful. I have a buddy (in his 40's) that had been on GHRT for a month and, like you, was seeing all sorts of great results in and out of the gym. Mood, strength, you name it.

Started getting a little carried away with his lifts, teenage-like attitude, blew his rotator cuff right out.

Thanks for the warning. That is why after 27 years of competition I have switched from powerlifting to bodybuilding. I have already torn my right quad, left bicep, left pec and right rotators. Now that I'm all patched up, I've learned my lesson. My days of the big weight are over.;)

:eek: Quad tear? That had to suck...

Good log BTW...

Yes it sucked pretty badly. I think I was on my last warm-up for 800+ and it went. Sounded like someone ripped a piece of material. It tore where the lareral vasti connects to the knee. Thank goodness it didn't completely detach. Those really suck!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ThirdLegery Gregory
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws