over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ghrp-6 only 4 weight gain

bbg420

Registered
would it be worth it to use ghrp-6 only for weight gain or im i expecting to much any chance of there being muscle gain in there as well what dosage do you recommend

As a stand alone 6 can be effective at inducing hunger and so id you eat more you might make gains that way. Generally though you'd want to pair that 6 with something like MOD 1-29. And frankly GHRP2 might even be a better choice. Not for weight gain per se but for body comp

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

if i was gonna use ghrp-6 only for hunger increase what doses are best, i know sat dose is 100mcg 3 x daily but is there a better dose for hunger

if i was gonna use ghrp-6 only for hunger increase what doses are best, i know sat dose is 100mcg 3 x daily but is there a better dose for hunger

Unfortunately, not everyone experiences the hunger "side" with GHRP6. The only way to find out is starting dose at 100mcg and go from there. If you are using more than 150mcg, you're starting to press beyond saturation doses.

Start with that and see if its working for your purposes. Its very cheap so nothing to lose if its not making you hungry. You could also try larger doses of 2, which works for hunger in some people

We started our animals on Ipam and CJC w/o DAC at 100mcg each 3x a day. No hunger panges noticed. When we switched to GHRP6, it was noticable. They would eat anything we put in front of them. Scary kinda, we had to make sure we had plenty of healthy food

The higher the dose the more hunger. I never really had hunger on 6 on any brand, but 300 ghrp2 in one hit and im fucking starving. 300 GHRP6 mabey a little peckish, weird huh

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Made me really hungry within 10 mins of jabbing.. So that will help you boost calories

I stick with GHRP2 cause the hunger pangs are bad on 6, if you are looking to bulk Ghrp6 would work for me not sure its the same for everyone though

For gh release yeah we all still follow dats guide. But for pure hunger induction, you gotta go 500mcg or more. Then you'll eat like a horse

Sounds like we are on the same page. I'm going to order ghrp6 for hunger and weight gain in my research rat.. In the past, it made him violently hungry. Saturation dose is plenty, I believe. I'm not going for hgh release, just hunger simulated by the release of ghrelin in the stomach. Ergopep has it at a low price, which is perfect since I'm broke.

see in the future il use mod grf but im afraid it will take away the weight gain effect of ghrp-6 all i want is to pack on the pounds right now so ghrp-6 is prob da best for the price and mabye in future add mod grf

saps do you mean 500mcgs in 1 dose or spread out

For a hunger induced feeding frenzy all at once. I've done this numerous times PWO and just shoveled the food down. I once tried to eat a 5lb hamburger [meat and bun together] for one of those contest things. I took 800mcg right before and I had the shakes within 10 minutes. I ate all the meat in the burger but the damn bun did me in. I think it was about 3.5lbs meat and 1.5bs bun. Damn bun just kept expanding in my stomach and my hour ran out with me having maybe .5lb of bun left just mocking me :mad:

As a stand alone 6 can be effective at inducing hunger and so id you eat more you might make gains that way. Generally though you'd want to pair that 6 with something like MOD 1-29. And frankly GHRP2 might even be a better choice. Not for weight gain per se but for body comp

saps what are the extra benefits of pairing the 6 with MOD 1-29 or GHRP2??

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws