just took my first shot of ghrp-6. here is an outline of my day
hour 1 wakeup take 5ius hgh
hour 1 eat full breakfast
hour 4 eat small meal
hour 6 eat lunch
didnt work out today...
hour 8 300mcg ghrp-6

its hour 9 right now! lol
within 5 minutes i felt hypo sides so went and grabbed some sugars ... felt like i needed to eat BADLY (maybe just cuz the hypo feeling) still feeling light headed, kind of hungry but almost nauseaus ... i did this correctly didnt i?

5mg vial 5ml of bac water added .3ml taken subcutaneous... that is 300mcg right? is that really that high a dose?
respect,
mville1035

100mcg is the saturation dose for GHRP-6.

Next time start with 72 grams of GHRP-6 in a single injection. :) Just curious to see what would happen. Maybe he will explode? Maybe he'll win the lottery? Seriously though if 72 grams would make you win the lottery what would 76 grams do?

Of course if it makes you explode then you really couldn't report back to us ...plus that would suck ...to explode I mean. :D

Okay I'm done playing.

hour 4 eat small meal
hour 6 eat lunch
didnt work out today...
hour 8 300mcg ghrp-6

within 5 minutes i felt hypo sides so went and grabbed some sugars ... felt like i needed to eat BADLY (maybe just cuz the hypo feeling) still feeling light headed, kind of hungry but almost nauseaus ... i did this correctly didnt i?

5mg vial 5ml of bac water added .3ml taken subcutaneous... that is 300mcg right? is that really that high a dose?
respect,
mville1035

100mcg is the saturation dose for GHRP-6.

Next time start with 72 grams of GHRP-6 in a single injection. :) Just curious to see what would happen. Maybe he will explode? Maybe he'll win the lottery? Seriously though if 72 grams would make you win the lottery what would 76 grams do?

Of course if it makes you explode then you really couldn't report back to us ...plus that would suck ...to explode I mean. :D

Okay I'm done playing.

so there isnt any use to shooting over 100mcg at a time? seems every time i see someone runnin it they are running between 200-300 mcg 3x daily
so should i really drop it to 100mcgs? i dont know exactly what the definition is for saturation and is it bad to go above the saturation dose or?
respect,
mville1035

bump for an answer that is useful ... datbrute i respect the hell out of you but cmon now i really got nothing out of your post there...
respect,
mville1035

bump for an answer that is useful ... datbrute i respect the hell out of you but cmon now i really got nothing out of your post there...
respect,
mville1035

The answer is you should use 100mcg of GHRP-6 per dose. Taking more than that is probably not helpful.

Oh you are going to give me the "c'mon". :)

Let's see you say after taking 300mcg of GHRP-6 "within 5 minutes i felt hypo sides so went and grabbed some sugars ... felt like i needed to eat BADLY (maybe just cuz the hypo feeling) still feeling light headed, kind of hungry but almost nauseaus ... i did this correctly didnt i?"

Followed by, "seems every time i see someone runnin it they are running between 200-300 mcg, so should i really drop it to 100mcgs?"

So now its my turn to say "c'mon man!!"

Here is a general rule for every thing in life, but especially dosing unknown compounds. Start lower and if you feel good & tolerate that dose & you desire raise it. Don't start with a dose that makes you sick, or bloated or nauseous. Source: Common Sense 101

Here is another one for you. If you are feeling all those horrible things at 300mcg why don't you lower the dose?

Here is another one for you in response to "everyone is doing 300mcg". "If eveyone was jumping off the Brooklyn Bridge would you do it?" Source - Your mother, my mother, everybody's ever-loving mother.

Finally we didn't make up this protocol. The saturation dose was determined by Bowers who discovered/created GHRP-6 almost three decades ago. It has been confirmed many times in studies. The saturation dose is the dose which will saturate the receptors at the point in time of injection. It was found to be 1mcg per kg of bodyweight or 100mcg.

Now higher doses have an effect. How? Because as time passes either more receptors are created or become available. So maybe 100% of the first 100mcg gets utilized. The next 100mcg is utilized at say 35%. The next 100mcg is utilized at say 15%. Next 100mcg is utilized at 5%. The next 100mcg will have zero efffect.

All of the GHRPs (GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Hexarelin, Ipamorelin) have the same saturation dose. However Hexarelin has a higher top out of 400mcg dosing.

Now with GHRP-6 at 100mcg you do not really increase prolactin or cortisol. Above 100mcg you do begin to increase those hormones. Another side-effect which I use to call "intense hunger" but I think I'll now call it mville'd as in "Oh damn I took too much GHRP-6 I'm so mville'd!", is less intense and more bearable at 100mcg (the saturation dose) then at say the mville'd dose.

The final c'mon is this "c'mon bro I've covered all of this in my thread!"

Oh yeah...thanks for letting me bag on you. :D

respect,
mville1035

Let's see you say after taking 300mcg of GHRP-6 "within 5 minutes i felt hypo sides so went and grabbed some sugars ... felt like i needed to eat BADLY (maybe just cuz the hypo feeling) still feeling light headed, kind of hungry but almost nauseaus ... i did this correctly didnt i?"

Followed by, "seems every time i see someone runnin it they are running between 200-300 mcg, so should i really drop it to 100mcgs?"

Here is a general rule for every thing in life, but especially dosing unknown compounds. Start lower and if you feel good & tolerate that dose & you desire raise it. Don't start with a dose that makes you sick, or bloated or nauseous. Source: Common Sense 101

Here is another one for you. If you are feeling all those horrible things at 300mcg why don't you lower the dose?

Here is another one for you in response to "everyone is doing 300mcg". "If eveyone was jumping off the Brooklyn Bridge would you do it?" Source - Your mother, my mother, everybody's ever-loving mother.

Finally we didn't make up this protocol. The saturation dose was determined by Bowers who discovered/created GHRP-6 almost three decades ago. It has been confirmed many times in studies. The saturation dose is the dose which will saturate the receptors at the point in time of injection. It was found to be 1mcg per kg of bodyweight or 100mcg.

Now higher doses have an effect. How? Because as time passes either more receptors are created or become available. So maybe 100% of the first 100mcg gets utilized. The next 100mcg is utilized at say 35%. The next 100mcg is utilized at say 15%. Next 100mcg is utilized at 5%. The next 100mcg will have zero efffect.

All of the GHRPs (GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Hexarelin, Ipamorelin) have the same saturation dose. However Hexarelin has a higher top out of 400mcg dosing.

Now with GHRP-6 at 100mcg you do not really increase prolactin or cortisol. Above 100mcg you do begin to increase those hormones. Another side-effect which I use to call "intense hunger" but I think I'll now call it mville'd as in "Oh damn I took too much GHRP-6 I'm so mville'd!", is less intense and more bearable at 100mcg (the saturation dose) then at say the mville'd dose.

thats the response i needed, thanks...
respect,
mville1035

So, Dat, How often can this 100mcg be utilized fully? 2x a day, 6x a day? if 100mcg is the optimal dose what is the optimal dosing schedule?

Thanks!

So, Dat, How often can this 100mcg be utilized fully? 2x a day, 6x a day? if 100mcg is the optimal dose what is the optimal dosing schedule?

Thanks!

First off, the studies put all the growth hormone releasing peptides (GHRPs) in the same category because their method of action is identical. That method of action was more fully described in the second article I wrote "Basic Guide: Growth Hormone Secretagogues" in my thread post #3 at: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37381

GHRP-6 was first created, followed by GHRP-1 (sometimes called just GHRP, which was a modification that wasn't used much) followed by GHRP-2 and then Hexarelin. (Note: Ipamorelin is a more recently created interesting but weaker peptide)

Each one was a little more powerful then the previous one. The three (GHRP-6, GHRP-2 & Hexarelin) have been thoroughly tested. In fact the GH release potential is so well understood that newer studies involving these peptides usually focus on other potential uses. Hexarelin Cardio-protective, GHRP-2 reduction in muscle catabolism (distinct from GH release), GHRP-6 neuroprotective.

As far as GH release you can get more by going over the saturation dose. The penalty is not that great if you double of triple GHRP-6, even GHRP-2. Cortisol & prolactin will rise but still be in the high normal range and GH will end up being higher (but well below double that elicited by the saturation dose).

There was a study using Hexarelin that determined the top out dose for Hexarelin...meaning that there was not even a 1% increase in GH no matter how much Hex you administered above that top out level. That upper boundary was found to be 400mcg.

Unfortunately at that upper range you may (many studies demonstrate this, one study doesn't) desensitize to Hexarelin after a few weeks which is remedied by several days off.

With the saturation dose of GHRP-6 (and it appears to be so with GHRP-2 & Hexarelin) your body does not desensitize and is ready to accept another dose 3 hours later.

So at saturation doses you could administer the GHRPs every 3 hours or 6 times a day.

The GH pulse is created by GHRPs within 5 minutes and rises to a peak amplitude within 15 - 25 minutes. GHRP-6 actually acts faster then the non-peptide molecules GHS (GH Secretagogues) and maybe just a teeny bit faster then the other peptides. I believe the reason has to do with quicker action in the Hypothalamus.

Ingesting fats will blunt but not stop this GH pulse.
Ingesting Carbs will to a lesser extent blunt but not stop this GH pulse.
Ingesting protein will not interfere with this GH pulse.

So you do not want to eat fats and carbs within one hour previous to administering the GHRPs AND after administering the GHRPs you need to let them go to work for a minimum of 5 minutes and a maximum of 30 minutes before eating fats and carbs.

PRACTICAL NOTE: When you feel the hunger from the GHRPs you know it is active. Probaly five minutes later you can eat.

PRACTICAL TIP: 100mcg of GHRP will produce less hunger then higher doses.

REALLY PRACTICAL TIP: Pre-bed hunger can be intense with GHRPs. So to eliminate this you can administer the GHRP 30 minutes before bed. 20 minutes later when you feel that hunger eat a pre-bed meal or snack. Then go to sleep.

One further note of interest is that IF you are using GHRPs for a while and discontinue, your body will continue to release GH at a higher then pre-GHRP level for at least 14 days before falling back to pre-GHRP administration levels.

This effect is more pronounced in older people (if you ain't in your 20's you are older people...some of you are older older people and a few are older older older people but that is much better then being "don't know sh1t about sh1t younger people") whose signaling has lessened over time. By this I simply mean the signal to release GHRH has diminished & the signal to release Somatostatin has increased.

GHRPs can be used by themselves and they will almost always create a GH pulse lasting 2 hours. This happens in 90 year olds, in young, middle aged and older men & women (at all stages of the menstrual cycle), in the obese and in those with diabetes...

The other companion peptide (hormone) is Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH). It is THE hormone responsible for releasing GH BUT it is a crapshoot if you take it by itself.

The reason is that THE inhibiting hormone Somatostatin is still doing its thing. Its thing is primarily playing a part in modulating GH release by dampening release.

The GHRHs are available to us as Sermorelin (basically just native GHRH); modified GRF(1-29) (basically native GHRH with a few amino-acid substitutions to protect it from quick degradation) and CJC-1295 (basically the modified GRF(1-29) plus a compound that isn't an amino acid but acts as a magnet for albumin which circulates in the blood thereby conveying longer life when injected).

When you administer GHRH the amount of GH that is released depends primarily on whether Somatostatin (the inhibiting hormone) is active. If Somatostatin isn't active and there is a natural rising GH pulse, taking GHRH at that time will produce a larger pulse of GH then if it is administered during a natural falling GH pulse.

So as Somatostatin increases it checks the activity of GHRH.

This is one of the primary reasons that the GHRPs when taken with GHRH guarantee a large GH pulse. The GHRPs have their own action AND they inhibit the inhibiting hormone Somatostatin. By blocking Somatostatin administered GHRH is free to act positively and GH release will be magnified.

This gets us into the synergy we talk about so frequently.

So you could create a lot of GH by creating 8 pulses a day spread out every 3 hours by co-administering a GHRP and a GHRH such as Sermorelin or modified GRF(1-29) at saturation dose every 3 hours.

Since we need to sleep for practical purposes this limits things to six administrations per day.

Damn...this turned out to be a long post. Maybe the people that PM me asking for a quick summary of all of this could read this and get a solid general idea of what we are talking about.

Anyway Sam I KNOW I answered your question. If this post raised more curiosity and questions GREAT! Just ask and if I've had my coffee I'll be happy to answer them.

First off, the studies put all the growth hormone releasing peptides (GHRPs) in the same category because their method of action is identical. That method of action was more fully described in the second article I wrote "Basic Guide: Growth Hormone Secretagogues" in my thread post #3 at: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37381

GHRP-6 was first created, followed by GHRP-1 (sometimes called just GHRP, which was a modification that wasn't used much) followed by GHRP-2 and then Hexarelin. (Note: Ipamorelin is a more recently created interesting but weaker peptide)

Each one was a little more powerful then the previous one. The three (GHRP-6, GHRP-2 & Hexarelin) have been thoroughly tested. In fact the GH release potential is so well understood that newer studies involving these peptides usually focus on other potential uses. Hexarelin Cardio-protective, GHRP-2 reduction in muscle catabolism (distinct from GH release), GHRP-6 neuroprotective.

As far as GH release you can get more by going over the saturation dose. The penalty is not that great if you double of triple GHRP-6, even GHRP-2. Cortisol & prolactin will rise but still be in the high normal range and GH will end up being higher (but well below double that elicited by the saturation dose).

There was a study using Hexarelin that determined the top out dose for Hexarelin...meaning that there was not even a 1% increase in GH no matter how much Hex you administered above that top out level. That upper boundary was found to be 400mcg.

Unfortunately at that upper range you may (many studies demonstrate this, one study doesn't) desensitize to Hexarelin after a few weeks which is remedied by several days off.

With the saturation dose of GHRP-6 (and it appears to be so with GHRP-2 & Hexarelin) your body does not desensitize and is ready to accept another dose 3 hours later.

So at saturation doses you could administer the GHRPs every 3 hours or 6 times a day.

The GH pulse is created by GHRPs within 5 minutes and rises to a peak amplitude within 15 - 25 minutes. GHRP-6 actually acts faster then the non-peptide molecules GHS (GH Secretagogues) and maybe just a teeny bit faster then the other peptides. I believe the reason has to do with quicker action in the Hypothalamus.

Ingesting fats will blunt but not stop this GH pulse.
Ingesting Carbs will to a lesser extent blunt but not stop this GH pulse.
Ingesting protein will not interfere with this GH pulse.

So you do not want to eat fats and carbs within one hour previous to administering the GHRPs AND after administering the GHRPs you need to let them go to work for a minimum of 5 minutes and a maximum of 30 minutes before eating fats and carbs.

PRACTICAL NOTE: When you feel the hunger from the GHRPs you know it is active. Probaly five minutes later you can eat.

PRACTICAL TIP: 100mcg of GHRP will produce less hunger then higher doses.

REALLY PRACTICAL TIP: Pre-bed hunger can be intense with GHRPs. So to eliminate this you can administer the GHRP 30 minutes before bed. 20 minutes later when you feel that hunger eat a pre-bed meal or snack. Then go to sleep.

One further note of interest is that IF you are using GHRPs for a while and discontinue, your body will continue to release GH at a higher then pre-GHRP level for at least 14 days before falling back to pre-GHRP administration levels.

This effect is more pronounced in older people (if you ain't in your 20's you are older people...some of you are older older people and a few are older older older people but that is much better then being "don't know sh1t about sh1t younger people") whose signaling has lessened over time. By this I simply mean the signal to release GHRH has diminished & the signal to release Somatostatin has increased.

GHRPs can be used by themselves and they will almost always create a GH pulse lasting 2 hours. This happens in 90 year olds, in young, middle aged and older men & women (at all stages of the menstrual cycle), in the obese and in those with diabetes...

The other companion peptide (hormone) is Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH). It is THE hormone responsible for releasing GH BUT it is a crapshoot if you take it by itself.

The reason is that THE inhibiting hormone Somatostatin is still doing its thing. Its thing is primarily playing a part in modulating GH release by dampening release.

The GHRHs are available to us as Sermorelin (basically just native GHRH); modified GRF(1-29) (basically native GHRH with a few amino-acid substitutions to protect it from quick degradation) and CJC-1295 (basically the modified GRF(1-29) plus a compound that isn't an amino acid but acts as a magnet for albumin which circulates in the blood thereby conveying longer life when injected).

When you administer GHRH the amount of GH that is released depends primarily on whether Somatostatin (the inhibiting hormone) is active. If Somatostatin isn't active and there is a natural rising GH pulse, taking GHRH at that time will produce a larger pulse of GH then if it is administered during a natural falling GH pulse.

So as Somatostatin increases it checks the activity of GHRH.

This is one of the primary reasons that the GHRPs when taken with GHRH guarantee a large GH pulse. The GHRPs have their own action AND they inhibit the inhibiting hormone Somatostatin. By blocking Somatostatin administered GHRH is free to act positively and GH release will be magnified.

This gets us into the synergy we talk about so frequently.

So you could create a lot of GH by creating 8 pulses a day spread out every 3 hours by co-administering a GHRP and a GHRH such as Sermorelin or modified GRF(1-29) at saturation dose every 3 hours.

Since we need to sleep for practical purposes this limits things to six administrations per day.

Damn...this turned out to be a long post. Maybe the people that PM me asking for a quick summary of all of this could read this and get a solid general idea of what we are talking about.

Anyway Sam I KNOW I answered your question. If this post raised more curiosity and questions GREAT! Just ask and if I've had my coffee I'll be happy to answer them.

wow. I am sure you answered my question but I will have to re-read that after I've had MY coffee.

Thanks!

That was a great summary. That probably helps me understand things better than anything else I have read on the subject.

I have GHRP-6 and looking for fatloss, sleep pattern improvements and joint health. So I guess I will take 100mcg every 3 hours when awake. Does that sound reasonable?

thanks again!

Quick question:
I've read conflicting reports on whether GHRP-6 needs to be refrigerated once reconstituted.

If not I was thinking I could leave a pin on the toilet and if I get up to pee shoot another 100mcg. Then get another pusle while sleeping.

Quick question:
I've read conflicting reports on whether GHRP-6 needs to be refrigerated once reconstituted.

If not I was thinking I could leave a pin on the toilet and if I get up to pee shoot another 100mcg. Then get another pusle while sleeping.

That will be fine. The GHRP-6 should be refrigerated once reconstituted but you can load pins and take them to work or as you intend to do it in the middle of the night.

The truth is GHRP-6 is very stable at room temperature.

"Aqueous solution of GHRP-6 buffered with acetate (0.01 M, pH 5.5) showed a predicted t90% of 4.73 years at 20°C" See: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?p=468197&highlight=citrate#post468197

We are fucking lucky to have a member like Dat!

We are fucking lucky to have a member like Dat!

No doubt about it.

Where else can you ask a question and get answers like this? I have been googling the crap out of GHRP and not learned as much as from DAT.

at the saturation level of 100mcgs of ghrp6 dosed 6 times a day spaced 3 hours apart how many ius would you say that could be compared to as far as plasma levels of gh?
respect,
mville1035

hour 4 eat small meal
hour 6 eat lunch
didnt work out today...
hour 8 300mcg ghrp-6

respect,
mville1035

You really can get away with adding 1mL BW to 5mg GHRP-6. If you're drawing only that (100mcg GHRP-6) in your pin, it may be a tough to accurately measure it out if you're using a pin >0.5cc. (I'm assuming you're going to pin 100mcg GHRP-6). If you're using a 0.5cc slipin, you can measure it out no problem (2nd tick mark, or 2IUs).

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear