over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Girls issues with steroids

it's tricky, she cares for your health and yet doesnt care about your dream and at the sametime is it really worth it, blah blah,,somethin reaaaalay good for you guys to talk for hours and days and you will see if shes the real one, jjust keep communicating openly

also im with TheBrick,,,,24 yo, friends and coworkers are now in my list of shittiest people on earth. 6 years later. so imagine what i will say 10 years from now lol

you get to see much much more clearly as you grow older with experiences dealing more good/bad people and you may run into ups and downs of your personal shit then you learn and grow,,,and that never stops i dont think,,,, i always refused to listen to older friends advice but now im doing what they said i will be doing a few years ago...so listen and think about all these

goodluck man

Sorry, but a woman who cares about your health won't agree to your steriod use. We all know that this lifestyle has '"risks"

She has to understand the lifestyle in my opinion.

Sure you can do it and be healthy, but that takes time and years and most guys can't do that and will eventually pay for it. Balance is key but while the pendulum is swinging in your life, risks are taken.

Without reading the other 40 something posts (so this could have been said)
I'd like to keep this real simple.

Do what makes you happy in your life and if you are involved with someone who is trying to change you, leave her now. That never works out and here is why.

1. You will end up feeling resentful that you had to change to keep her.
2. Every rotten things she ever does to you will bring up these bad feelings.
3. Every time you see some guy at the gym getting huge you will be pissed
4. At some point when she does leave you (and she will because thats how controlling relationships go) you will look back and wonder WTF you were thinking changing your whole life for someone around what makes them happy.
5. If she does not love you for the person you are, steroids and all, she is not worth it. I don't care how good the ass is.

Staying with her IMO is a waste of time. Been there, done that.

what would you do if you were dating/married to a chain cigarette smoker and you wanted her to quit and she was reluctant? would you care?

when I was younger I dated a smoker who couldn't stop cigarettes or marijuana and it ended our relationship cause I hated second hand smoke. from what I hear she quit a couple years after we broke up.

what I'm trying to say is that her wanting you to quit is not always a control issue, its just people have different views on what they think is healthy. the media has scared us into thinking steroids are detrimental, but everything is when abused. If a guy goes on doctor prescribed HRT, is it really that different than a guy with low test buying some test e and giving himself a shot each week. they both derive the same benefit.

From what I read, a lot of the people on this board are health conscious and advocate getting blood-work regularly. I know many smokers and none of them care about the damage smoking can do to them or others and they rarely get their lungs checked.

Btw, I used smoking as an example cause of personal experience. the same could be said for alcohol or what not.

Last edited:
My old GF used to say how shed leave me if I used... Obviously I was on & off with a few cycles. Shed notice when I'd be on tren and would fuck forever but then she just thought I was cheating on her and that's why I'd be able to fuck so long lol. Shed call me out on it when we fought but I knew if she had confirmation from me shed end things.

My new GF is mad cool about it all. I shoot my gh in the mornings in our kitchen while she has her morning coffee lol. She's seen my orders & me acting like a kid on Christmas morning opening the packages lol.

My advice- get a girl who supports you and your interests. It's just much easier than a life of secrecy. Worst case scenario go down to the jersey shore and holla at snooki. She loves meatheads lol

Almost every bro I know that cycled and had gf that was aware and supposedly on board....had this happen. If, and when the relationship goes for shit, first thing gf does is start yapping about he does this, this and this (gear) and has this in his house...and if its a situation, hopefully not, where LE got invloved, it goes sideways real fast.

Be cautious with the gf thing...remember they are like buses and there will be another one along in 10 minutes...:love:

Stop dating American women. I was married to a controlling selfish woman. Since my divorce almost 4 years ago I have only dated women from other countries. I travel internationally for my job and can say hands down that women from other countries are better. It varies by country but they are less likly to try and change you and accept and like the fact you are a man. They don't watch man bashing TV like Oprah and Dr. Phil. They take better care of themselves and don't let go when the get in a relationship or get married. I am currently dating a woman from South Africa and I am as happy as can be. The last girlfrind was from the Czech Republic. We ended on great terms basically broke up because I wouldn't be working there anymore. The short list of countries I have been to that their woman will treat you well is Poland, Czech Republic, Slovokia, Croatia, Montenegro, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Lithuania. It depends on what you are looking for. Ethiopia and Eritrea have some very very beautiful women but they are very passive and will not have an opinion about anything and will always want to do what you want(sounds cool but actually gets annoying) but if thats your thing it could be great. If you want long term Polish, Czech, Slovakian woman are fantastic but try to get woman from smaller cities and not tourist areas. I could write a book. Save yourself and get a foreign woman.

I've heard many say that actually. Being European and never having been in America makes me biased but I don't find that hard to believe at all.

Saw this on another forum yesterday actually - **broken link removed**

big c i disagree totally, your use is your business no one elses remeber this is not really legal, and especially with girlfriends it can get ugly fast. have seen it with my own 2 eyes with a bro of mine. i had told him over and over keep it on the down low. but he wanted to be honest well they break up and whats the first thing she does calls the cops and files false allegations to get a order of protection and just let it slip that he "does" gear. hell hath no furor like a women scorned. no truer words spoken

honestly, i've learned that its something i will keep secret from future gf's.

females will usually be very uneducated on the subject, and will attribute every little problem to usage. also, i hate to say it.... but alot of girls feel threatened by a guy improving his physique... they dont want you attracting other girls.

honestly, i've learned that its something i will keep secret from future gf's.

females will usually be very uneducated on the subject, and will attribute every little problem to usage. also, i hate to say it.... but alot of girls feel threatened by a guy improving his physique... they dont want you attracting other girls.

A confident woman in a secure relationship will not freak out over her man being in shape any more than a confident man will feel threatened by a beautiful woman UNLESS that person has been given a reason to feel that way by their partner

im stuck in a predicament here guys and need to vent a little bit.

I have been with g/f for over a year and i love her. i am 23 but really think that she is the one. The terrible downside is that she is stubborn in her way of thinking. I recently did a bulk cycle and she absolutely hated it. She thinks i am poisoning my body and that i am going to die soon. She also hates the fact that i get compliments because she "thinks its all fake and a show because you couldnt do it yourself." Thats the part that hurts me the most.

So i threw out the idea that im going to start my cutting diet after new years and that i am going to get back on so i dont lose any of my hard earned muscle from the bulk. she pretty much tells me no and that she hates it. I pretty much have to choose her or the steroids now. I obviously choose my g/f and i am going to start dieting down naturally (cya later new muscle).

Although i am doing this for her, i almost feel cheated and angry at her for making me have to choose. It is my body and i like the way it looks a certain way and for me to get that way, i need to cycle once or twice a year. I feel will lose my drive to even lift after this. I dont go into anything half ass, if im going to be a gym rat like i always have been, im going to be big and ripped.

Im just angry at having to choose. Does anyone have advice or a similar situation? I feel like my dreams and goals that i have are being thrown out the door

ahhh ok ok ok so i was the same way with my bf b4 i started lifting. i did not understand y he was doing all of this stuff and just with my experience with my dad doing cycles (wrong)growing up, he was always angry all the time. so i didnt want my bf to be like that and i was not for it at all. so what i had him do was totally break everything down to me. like everything. all the pro's and con's, how you do a cycle right, how you get off a cycle, pro hormones ect.... i mean everything. so i had a total understanding of everything that he was wanting to put in his body. then i started working out and thats how it all got started lol.

these types of girls should be totally kept in the dark about steroid use.

the girls are more dangerous than the juice.
i think if a gf asks if youre on juise say hell no im bulking on cell-teck!

OP, you're 23 bro... you know how slim the chance is that she is "the one"? you've got a lot of living to do brother and are far too young to be settling down.

enjoy your 20s, they only come around once.

GOD DAMN i wish i could have read this to myself 15 years ago. :D

I went through this shit before, and after I conceded, it was something else she wanted me to give up, and then the food I ate (quantities) trying to do it without she called it 'ridiculous', and then it was another thing I needed to stop...I came to the realization that no matter what I gave up this idiot would not be happy until my whole damned existence was all about her and our fucking relationship the WAY SHE WANTED IT...now women can stomp and scream about AAS being unhealthy but let me tell you something , you end up in a relationship where they want you to put all in and never have any of your own shit, hobbies, or activities to do away from her...WELL THATS VERY UNHEALTHY.
There should be a balance, are you asking her to give up anything to be in the relationship? I bet not....

This is one of the wisest things I've ever read in my life. I had a bad go round w/ a real witch......and she was cunning enough to make me believe that I really was a terrible person. Wish I'd read this 2 years ago......but if I had I wouldn't have believed it. I might print this and post it on my bedroom door to read every morning.

so it's prolly a done deal already, but I'll put in 2 cents...
If she gives you an ultimatem like that on this issue without understanding your point of view it will not work in the long run. AAS is a small issue compared to the many that come up in a marriage, (kids, morals, finances, goals, etc) My wife had issues with the health side of it and the role model issue for our kids, but saw that it was something important to me. (and we dont have a perfect marriage by any means)

If it's too hard to break up now, keep it going as you need to, but keep inmind that she won't be "the one" and you'll be miserable in the future. If you decide to give up AAS (which is reasonable btw) it should be your decision and desire.

And altho you are young, you are not too young to find "the one" so keep looking, believe in yourself and dont get discouraged. Good luck broski!

I'm going to go against the grain here and say that to me she is only showing you how much she cares for you. She is genuinely worried about your health. I would be more concerned about my relationship with a girl if she was cheering me on to use AAS.
My wife reluctantly accepted my use of steroids, but now loathes herself for doing so since I had my heart attack. I think it really affected her, and she now feels some guilt for not trying harder to get me off. In the long run I think women like your girlfriend are worth a lot, and care for you.

Almost every bro I know that cycled and had gf that was aware and supposedly on board....had this happen. If, and when the relationship goes for shit, first thing gf does is start yapping about he does this, this and this (gear) and has this in his house...and if its a situation, hopefully not, where LE got invloved, it goes sideways real fast.

Be cautious with the gf thing...remember they are like buses and there will be another one along in 10 minutes...:love:

That's why you cant tell every gf?

I'm going to go against the grain here and say that to me she is only showing you how much she cares for you. She is genuinely worried about your health. I would be more concerned about my relationship with a girl if she was cheering me on to use AAS.
My wife reluctantly accepted my use of steroids, but now loathes herself for doing so since I had my heart attack. I think it really affected her, and she now feels some guilt for not trying harder to get me off. In the long run I think women like your girlfriend are worth a lot, and care for you.
That reminds me of this chick at my gym. She was going out with my buddy and he was talking about doing steroids to her and she said "oh yeah you should do it!" That girl has banged every meathead in that gym-at least 10 dudes I know of...she just loves big mofos. Just found out the other day she is pregnant! Best move he ever made getting rid of her!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131