over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gotta brag a little

Pharm_Fed

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Of course I'm always a proud husband but especially so at the gym. My wife hangs with me, does everything I do, from squats to deadlifts and I couldn't be more proud.

It really hit me today though as I look around the gym and other 'men' are doing sissy leg workouts on machines or look like they don't even train legs at all, and my wife is hanging out with me in the squat rack. Some guys complain about training with their wives but I love it. Thought maybe here could appreciate that. Happy leg day!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394809410.413272.jpg

I love training with my fiancé as well she does all the same exercises that I do to.

Ur a lucky man! I'd love it if my wife came to the gym with me.

E.J. said:

Lucky chap! That is awesome stuff.

Thanks guys. It's great to have a love of training in common and even greater that she doesn't just want to get on the treadmill like most other women there, lol.

I am very blessed indeed :)

YA, maybe she would appreciate what it takes to still look this good.
She's got better genetics than me and looks great @ 40 never doing any exercise'

Very nice gum all to yourselves. Do you own it or just a weird time?

Very nice gum all to yourselves. Do you own it or just a weird time?

I wish we owned it, lol. It's a Lifetime Fitness. We get there a little before 6am. It's actually a little deceiving, there are a good amount of people there, but most of them are either on cardio equipment or machines. Not many using the free weights. Lucky for us I guess, haha. :D

That's great on so many levels that she works out with you. I'm jealous. My wife loves to run, sometimes the gravitron. Luckily she has great genetics.

Nice situation you have there Pharm Fed. I workout at Lifetime Fitness too. Atlanta. Amazing gyms.

Last edited:
That's great on so many levels that she works out with you. I'm jealous. My wife loves to run, sometimes the gravitron. Luckily she has great genetics.

Nice situation you have there Pharm Fed. I workout at Lifetime Fitness too. Atlanta. Amazing gyms.

Thanks! I love not only having that common ground but the quality time we get to spend with each other every morning.

Our Lifetime is just a Gold level club. The one in Atlanta is Platinum isn't it? Must be really nice!

Thanks! I love not only having that common ground but the quality time we get to spend with each other every morning.

Our Lifetime is just a Gold level club. The one in Atlanta is Platinum isn't it? Must be really nice!

Atlanta has maybe 5 locations. Mine is a Gold, I wasn't even aware there was a platinum until a few weeks ago, one of my friends goes to the Platinum location sometimes, but they charge her more. I may check it out someday for the scenery.

Last edited:
My wife has been my training partner for 12 years she is not just my wife but my best friend

My wife has been my training partner for 12 years she is not just my wife but my best friend

That's great the hear brother. Sounds like my wife and me. 😃

The lifetimes by me are more like a social club.
Great for meeting leyatards not for pumping iron.

Of course I'm always a proud husband but especially so at the gym. My wife hangs with me, does everything I do, from squats to deadlifts and I couldn't be more proud.

It really hit me today though as I look around the gym and other 'men' are doing sissy leg workouts on machines or look like they don't even train legs at all, and my wife is hanging out with me in the squat rack. Some guys complain about training with their wives but I love it. Thought maybe here could appreciate that. Happy leg day!

View attachment 68555

Sweet man...my wife trains with me and squats are my pround moment

Pharm, sounds like you and your wife are the perfect match. Is she a foodie like you?

Thank you brother. She is definitely a foodie too. I pulled out two tomahawk steaks to thaw out for dinner tonight and when she saw them you'd have thought I was holding the keys to a new car, lol.

Sweet man...my wife trains with me and squats are my pround moment

That's awesome man. Glad you guys share that!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131