over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Great video on Caverject and ED problems. FUNNY WATCH TOO

maldorf

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This guy is serious in what he says and is probably telling the truth. Im wondering if anyone on here has ever tried this medication. The video is humorous too.

YouTube - CaverJect.flv

"YOu could rob the 7 eleven with your cock."

Stuff works great in your biceps also....or any other lagging body part for that matter.

Stuff works great in your biceps also....or any other lagging body part for that matter.

Hum, never heard of that. Whats it do, make that muscle really vascular and pumped?

Hum, never heard of that. Whats it do, make that muscle really vascular and pumped?

Yes sir... its usually used pre-contest. Nolotil is another name for it.
Marcus Rhul is notorious for caverject in his Bi's.

Yes sir... its usually used pre-contest. Nolotil is another name for it.
Marcus Rhul is notorious for caverject in his Bi's.

Hopefully they dont inject it into too many bodyparts at once, i would worry about your blood pressure dropping too much.

funny stuff bro

i wonder while were on the subject if applying
Synthelator – Vasodilator from synthetek in the same manner described in the video would work?wish there was a research pep of the stuff id probably do an controlled research purpose only evaluation on the the matter.lol
BY the way the time Ive wrote this there's only been ten views on video i wonder if anyone actually emailed him for the instructional video.?

Last edited:
This stuff sounds awesome. Just keep it in your pocket in a slin pin and your set. The only prob is a hard on for 4-6hrs thats ridiculous. Too bad they dont make a version where your just hard for like 30min or so.

Has anyone actually used this. You just stick it in your dick anywhere or in a vein in your dick? I can say %100 if I ever tried this i'd never use a chinese knockoff. Def us pharm grade only LOL

TRIMIX

HRT Clinic I have used sells a product called Trimix (alprostadil plus papaverine plus phentolamine).

be careful.

caverject has left guys with priapisms that have resulted in them unable to become erect afterwards... permanent impotence. don't fuck around w/ dosages.

When watching that video, there are some "suggested videos" to the right. One is an instructional video in Italian that shows a middle aged man using a Caverject Redi-ject pen... I seriously cringed when I saw him inject his cock..

As fascinating as that medication is, I seriously can't stop getting the shivers when I think about stabbing my dick with a slin pin!

When watching that video, there are some "suggested videos" to the right. One is an instructional video in Italian that shows a middle aged man using a Caverject Redi-ject pen... I seriously cringed when I saw him inject his cock..

As fascinating as that medication is, I seriously can't stop getting the shivers when I think about stabbing my dick with a slin pin!

Yeah, youd really have to want to have that erection really bad to endure that kind of pain. That video of the guy injecting his member shows no visible signs of pain when he injects into his penis though.

Yeah, youd really have to want to have that erection really bad to endure that kind of pain. That video of the guy injecting his member shows no visible signs of pain when he injects into his penis though.

Seriously... You really would have to want that erection.

I find that guy in the original video to be kinda creepy. Hes obviously still in his 40's, taking the most extreme form of penile enhancement, and bragging on youtube about "banging two chicks this weekend".

I'm guilty of having a similar attitude (minus the caverject) but I really have faith that my days of sowing my wild oats will be well behind me by 45 years old.

I find that guy in the original video to be kinda creepy. Hes obviously still in his 40's, taking the most extreme form of penile enhancement, and bragging on youtube about "banging two chicks this weekend".

I'm guilty of having a similar attitude (minus the caverject) but I really have faith that my days of sowing my wild oats will be well behind me by 45 years old.

Dude, 4 hours!?!:eek: That could kill the dinner plans afterward:D Not very subtle. Good to know it exists for my old age, though.

And DrivingForward, lots of us have this attitude, brother. I'm hoping the same as you that by 45, I'll be more mellow about chasing ass. But the job, the house, the car, the muscles all seem designed for doing just that. I need very little to be happy and content. The rest is for them.

I don't know what else would motivate me to do what life seems to require, if I didn't love chasing women.

Even though his vids have between 10-15 views ive seen him on youtube years ago. I think this is a new account he made. He lives in mexico and buys juice then makes vids on the products.... I laughed when he said, i was about to bang this chick and video tape it when my mother called.. i ended up talking to her on the phone for 45 mins and had an erection the entire time... He is deff 22 living in a 40yr olds body lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws