over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gunter Schlierkamp

slesh

Registered
Does Gunter beat this year’s Mr. O lineup in his prime?

Gunter always seemed like the kind of guy who was nothing but good vibes

LOL. The dude won one pro show. Don't see him touching anyone in the top 5.

Perhaps a better question how does he do against the tall guys. Can be compare to Andrew and Samson this year? I think he beats krizo but you can argue that all 3 of these guys aren't in their prime.

TBH I don't know much about Gunter, what are we considering his prime so I can look up some pics? Based on placings something between 02-05?

Perhaps a better question how does he do against the tall guys. Can be compare to Andrew and Samson this year? I think he beats krizo but you can argue that all 3 of these guys aren't in their prime.

TBH I don't know much about Gunter, what are we considering his prime so I can look up some pics? Based on placings something between 02-05?
What makes that one pro show win interesting is that second place in that show was Ronnie Coleman. The worst Ronnie of his 8 year undefeated period, but a W is a W.

Personally, I think he’s too boxy for today’s preferred look.

The 2002 GNC Show of Strength. He beat Coleman like 165 said. I remember the magazines made such a huge deal about that because I think it was the first time a current Mr. O lost a show during his reign. It was likely the reason the 2003 Ronnie was from another planet.

Gunter's best placing at the O was fourth in 2005. He's pretty soft from the back but had size and stage presence. I like Gunter because he's an example of someone who was a part of extreme bodybuilding that was able to make it to the other side. Like Cutler he appears to be happy and healthy.
1.jpeg

Gunther is the man nothing but respect for the guy. Really seems like a good guy with a. Good sense of humor. I'm tall so I'm partial to the tall massive guys... Hard for tall guys to fill out but idk if he was even 6'? The night he beat Ronnie I think was a deserved win and that's saying a lot about his physique in it's top form

Gunther is the man nothing but respect for the guy. Really seems like a good guy with a. Good sense of humor. I'm tall so I'm partial to the tall massive guys... Hard for tall guys to fill out but idk if he was even 6'? The night he beat Ronnie I think was a deserved win and that's saying a lot about his physique in it's top form
According to google - grain of salt - 6’1”

Great example of what Bodybuilders should do for their health, after competing is over. Downsize over time.

Him beating Ronnie during Ronnie's reign was major achievement. I remember they said many pros like Levrone went nuts for Gunter because he showed beating Ronnie was possible.

Am I misremembering but did Gunter tear his quads on the leg extension? If this is a real memory then it is a fairly uncommon injury on that machine. I also remember thinking, just after his peak, how it appeared his forearms had "melted" as if he suddenly deteriorated. I might be mistaken again, Lol, but didn't Gunter get coached by Chad at that time? It, in my mind, showed that there were some others who might challenge Ronnie if they were ready to do what Ronnie did and lived through it.

I always liked the guy and rooted for him for being the “tall guy” out there. I’ve never questioned the validity of his win over Ronnie I only know what it sparked in Ronnie and the result that walked out on stage in 03.

There’s my question. Does anyone in todays lineup beat 03 Ronnie? Notice I’m not asking if Ronnie measures up to todays guys because it’s the other way around. Todays guys have to ask themselves how they compare to RONNIE on that day. IMO.

There’s a moment in Unbelievable 2 which was filmed in August before the 03 Olympia and just before a heavy set Ronnie says “Time to show Gunt how is gon be done!” Whatever you think of Gunther’s win the motivation it gave Ronnie is undeniable.

02 I seen him and Ronnie together guest posing.
Those garden hose veins in Gunts biceps and just the size of the guy. He was ON
One of the best I have personally ever seen.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131