over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Met Gunter today

gainingmass

Registered
Just wanted to share that I met Gunter today at a Max Muscle store that just opened up here in St. Louis. He could not be a nicer guy! Very nice and didnt mind talking with me about diet and training. It was a real honor to meet him in person and then get the oppurtunity to listen to him. Any body else met him? what were your experiences? He's a great icon for the sport of Bodybuilding!

He was guest posing at the Emerald Cup and did the seminar with Cicerello and Alves. I agree that he is a very good representative for the sport. He along with Cicerello seemed very articulate and knowlegeable.

guest posed at the OKLAHOMA 2 years ago

he was a great poser.. and i talked with him for a bit.. helluva man.. very friendly, and really free to share all his info... was really good, and man, he was freakin huge,,, it was funny, at the time i was married, and we had row seats, and as he came walkin out into the crowd, he walked right over to us, and flexed his bicep, and my wife wrapped, or at least tried to wrap her hands around it.. was pretty funny..

this year Johnnie Jackson is guest posing... should be fun..

He said he was weighing about 311lbs today, and that he had to put on another 20lbs before July. He was huge already but another 20lbs!! wow!

I Heard him and Ronnie will be here in July at the Mr.Missouri....
Maybe a few of us can meat up and hit a buffet or something before.
GotJuice an I from here will be meeting up and hitting that one I beleive
as well as some local guys I know.

when is the Missouri? I'd love to go to it, if im still here in MO. at that time. I graduate here in about a month, so im making my next move from there. Yeah, we should meet up. Ive actually met GotJuice once at a 24hr in Arnold about 3 years ago. Hey gotjuice remember me? i was dating aaron at the time or flex4me? Gunter mentioned that he was posing for the missouri so i'd love to see the guy when hes dieting for the olympia, see what kind of shape he's in. Let me know when it is and i'll be able to tell you if i can make it or not.

yeah

I met him and posted some pics here of him and my girl (now ex) --- he was around 320 I think, me and STEAKHELMET bs'ed with him for awhile -- a great great guy. I really liked him.

I met him in Columbus once for the Arnold Classic. Big guns and a nice guy.

nuthinbutapeanut said:
He was guest posing at the Emerald Cup and did the seminar with Cicerello and Alves. I agree that he is a very good representative for the sport. He along with Cicerello seemed very articulate and knowlegeable.
I was at the emerald as well (with flexmaster), and Gunter is the man. Very nice and level headed and willing to help out. I really never had gotten a chance to see or here from him and was very impressed....and the guy is a freakin MONSTER :)

i met gunter a few years ago at the npc new englands. i have a pic of me him and cutler backsatge in our trunks before they went on to pose as i was in the heavywt class. they are huge. and yes gunter is nice and very calm. he didnt eat much all day though. i was very supprised. a bar here, a drink there. not much at all. all the ladies love him to death. my girlfriend thinks he is the most attractive pro out there. she says he has a nice face.
if i can find and scan the pic ill post it. i look like a baby next to them. jay was 290 and gunter was 300lb. i was 205 and missed my peak by a mile playing with the high fat diet. overall a great guy that gunter. he was backstage all nite giving tips and advice.
lucian

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75