over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guy eats 30,000 Big Macs and says BP and Cholesterol are normal lol

The scientists of McDonald's, Coca Cola and all kinds of "food" companies are dedicated to creating tasty and addictive products, so the logical is that they like most of the people well. But taste does not mean it's the best for you, broccoli and tuna is healthy, but it's not very tasty.

The scientists of McDonald's, Coca Cola and all kinds of "food" companies are dedicated to creating tasty and addictive products, so the logical is that they like most of the people well. But taste does not mean it's the best for you, broccoli and tuna is healthy, but it's not very tasty.

broccoli has bugs and pesticides. tuna has mercury. rice has high levels of arsenic.....
what people "think" is healthy oftentimes aint and whats "not" can be better for u than u think. or, at least, not as bad as some "experts" tell you.

broccoli has bugs and pesticides. tuna has mercury. rice has high levels of arsenic.....
what people "think" is healthy oftentimes aint and whats "not" can be better for u than u think. or, at least, not as bad as some "experts" tell you.

Damn, there were only 2 fucking examples. You can eat organic broccoli and field chicken, better so?

But with junk food, you do not have healthy alternatives.

Eating pussy causes cancer. Where am I going to find organic pussy?

Dying at all the sheep on this bodybuilding board hating on “fast food”.

Yeah the 1g tren and orals you’ve been on for 6 months straight is much healthier. Or the 700g “clean” carbs you’re eating everyday.. maybe the 400g protein is actually good for you?! ��

Almost as equally Cringe as all the coke head alcohlics I also constantly hear put down fast food like McDonald’s.

I’d much rather eat at maintence calories of McDonald’s everyday then abuse the drugs and obscene amounts of “clean” food that bodybuilding requires..if we’re talking from a health and longevity perspective.

Funny.

Last edited:
Are you calling McDonalds workers fake people? :(

Worse than fake. You have no idea! Try some google searches on what those kids do to your food on a late Friday night when you're out partying and they are stuck working the drive though preparing your bag of grease with chemicals you obviously like to defend. :) Don't worry, your eating habits won;t be exposed here. :rolleyes:

Worse than fake. You have no idea! Try some google searches on what those kids do to your food on a late Friday night when you're out partying and they are stuck working the drive though preparing your bag of grease with chemicals you obviously like to defend. :) Don't worry, your eating habits won;t be exposed here. :rolleyes:

that's why I go to in n out.

I literally stand there and watch them make my food

like a

fucking

maniac

nobody spits in my burger...except me :star-:ars

that's why I go to in n out.

I literally stand there and watch them make my food

like a

fucking

maniac

nobody spits in my burger...except me :star-:ars

LMAO! That's it, I'm scanning the web for bodybuilders who are also standup comedians. Because it has to be you!

I've eaten McDonalds! I eat like shit sometimes, but lets call a spade a spade here. The food is pure crap! That is all I'm trying to say.

I’d much rather eat at maintence calories of McDonald’s everyday then abuse the drugs and obscene amounts of “clean” food that bodybuilding requires..if we’re talking from a health and longevity perspective.

Funny.

Do you prefer to be fat, lazy average and sick than massive, strong and sick?

Fun choice, then what do you do on a bodybuilding board?

I've eaten McDonalds! I eat like shit sometimes, but lets call a spade a spade here. The food is pure crap! That is all I'm trying to say.

You generalized all mcdonalds workers then contradicted yourself on eating mcdonalds.. you are a funny person.:eek:

Did anyone say mcdonalds was a healthy choice? I know I didn't. Even a good majority of the foods at the grocery store are packed with chemicals and aren't healthy.

More than just the burger is the fact it's McDonalds and their food is not real food. It's toxic poison. I asked a doctor one time if someone ate a meal per day, every day from McDonalds starting in their youth, how long could they expect to live. He stated you'd begin having health issues in your twenties and serious health issues by mid 40's likely dead shortly after. Fast food is evil.

I enjoy a good burger every now and then, but I eat real burgers, cooked by real people. Not the artificially flavored meat substitute crap they just slide by legally calling meat on the worst buns ever made too.

Doesn't Dave Palumbo claim he ate McDonalds everyday for his whole competitive career? I think your doctor is over exaggerating a bit here.

You generalized all mcdonalds workers then contradicted yourself on eating mcdonalds.. you are a funny person.:eek:

Did anyone say mcdonalds was a healthy choice? I know I didn't. Even a good majority of the foods at the grocery store are packed with chemicals and aren't healthy.

Not trying to start a feud over this. LOL. I think we can all agree at a minimum theres better things to eat out there than fast food. I was just saying, I've done it myself. Road trips, no time, whatever, I've hit the drive though a few times, but it's rare. I try and avoid as best I can. I'm just big on whole foods and foods you find around the outer parameters at the store. I.E. real food.

I know after I eat McDonalds, I tend to feel sluggish and like crap, eat it a few days in a row? And I really feel it.

Look what happened to the dude on supersize me. He gained like 40 pounds in a month and his health went to shit

There was another guy who lost around 60lbs if I remember correctly eating only McDonald's 3x per day but a total of 2000 calories a day.

Moral of the story: calories matter a lot

I don't buy it. Genetics 100% plays a huge role in it.. people that are use to starving their body stores more fat and when at a surplus.. sugar plays a big role in cholesterol since cholesterol is the body's way of protecting veins from micro cuts from sugar in the blood

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner