mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys on self administered or doc administered TRT, what doses do you use?

Doctor prescribed Test Cyp 100mg a week. I get into the low 700's at that dose. Been on 2.5 years

Any one knows good PCP doc that prescribes test in Louisiana I am having hard time finding a good one.

100-120mg twice weekly from a cyp/enanth blend. Sometimes 60-70mg 3x weekly. Several years on prescribed TRT. This gets me to 1100ng/dL which is pretty comfortable for me.

One misconception is that pinning more often isn't helpful...it most certainly IS beneficial! You can see it in the discussion here of "when was your blood work, how many days from pin..." on ONE full dosed shot weekly levels rise and peak midway to the halflife (3-5 days) then fall off in the next couple of days...so splitting it up and doing even longer half-life preparations is key to keeping steady levels and lowering estro conversion. When you do a single shot, levels continually rise and get higher than if it were split dosed...but only for a couple days...so estro conversion is higher...then levels decrease for days and get lower for a couple days before you pin again.

The goal with TRT being to replace your body's missing hormone production, then for BEST regularity and to be closest to normal male output you would pin a little bit of prop every morning (like 20-30mg, can be done with a slin pin...well a 29g). That's still a PAIN to do...so doing cyp or enanth 2-3 times a week is the best solution in my opinion.

100 mg test cyp EW keeps me hovering around 850ng/dL

100 mg test cyp EW keeps me hovering around 850ng/dL

My dose also, but Im usually just in the mid 600s to maybe 700 or so. Its been as high as 750 on that dose. All normal levels. Once tried 150 mg/wk but my hemoglobin was getting too high, my total test then was up to about 950.

good to know guys..i may try dropping mine down to 100mg a week for a few months and get tested..i normally run 250mg/mg ish but havent had any labs to see what my test levels are...i do donate blood every month or 2 though

Keith

Many years ago when I ran prescribed TRT, the dose my endocriniologist wrote it for was just 200mg cyp every other week. Since that time I've heard of docs prescribing as little as my dose was back then, to the other end of the scale at 400mg per week. That's the largest prescribed dose I've heard of.
Now days if you get a competent doc, then 200mg per week is what your likely to get. That will generally put a person's levels up into mid range numbers. Not too bad.

Since those many years ago I've not ran less than 300mg a week and I've found it works best all around to cruise on that.
Cyp or Enanthate by the way.

Last edited:
I`ve been on 200mg enth a week for 3 months now, self admin, and feel great. Who came up with this so called "normal range" bullshit any way? Evee since my vasectomy last summer my dick went in the dirt, not any more :)

I've been Doc prescribed Test-E for years and the only way it that it can be done is with a blood test to find out what your levels are .
And I'm willing to bet everyone's levels are different.
From the test readings he/she will dose accordingly.
About one week after your first dose you will do another blood test to see if the levels are correct. If they are you will get blood tested every six months.

But to answer your question, I do 50mg of test-e (200mg/ml)per week.
At first he had me doing 100mg every two weeks ,but at about 12 or so days into it fatigue hit hard . So he broke it up to 50 every week and it is about correct for me.

Hot Rocks

I am on Doc prescibed TRT at 100mg Test Enanthate every 5 days. This got my into the high 600s.

I started out on Testim (1% Testosterone Gel) but after being on that (1 tube per day) for 2 months my bloodwork came back showing Total Test just over 300 and free test just above normal (forget the actual level).

Wow, i am amazed at the advice being given here and am highly suspect that most of you don't have bloodwork done to see how high your levels are. Yes, there may be some rare individuals who need 150-175mg per week to get to high normal, but that is an exception to the rule. Telling someone to take 200mg per week is not a good starting point at all, and for most people will be more than what they should be getting for true TRT.

Everybody should be going to MD online for $49 get the female hormone panel and get your results 24hrs later..

usually 70-150mg per week. 150mg per week is too much for most people though (to stay within normal ranges).

Hi everyone. I am new here. I have been on TRT for 6 months. i take 75mg every monday AM and thrursday PM. hcg is 350iu on same days and arimidex is ran at 0.25mg every third day. this puts test around 1000 and estrogen at 25- 30. i get blood tests every 60 days as i don't trust many sources and for health reasons. I am a nurse and this is my protocol that works best for me. my test level at 37 was 302. I felt like garbage - depressed, putting on fat, tired all the time, no libido. Things are much different now.

I`ve been on 200mg enth a week for 3 months now, self admin, and feel great. Who came up with this so called "normal range" bullshit any way? Evee since my vasectomy last summer my dick went in the dirt, not any more :)

vasectomies have been linked to causing low test. something about body attacking itself etc etc. I had one and my test dropped a lot. also contact sports can cause low test (pituitary gland and testes damage etc) i was a kickboxer for years so i have had plently of both trauma.

I do agree that "normal ranges" are pure crap but going over 1000 on your total testosterone will cause havoc on your lipid profiles, prostate and your hematocrit. doses of 250mg weekly are not TRT dosages. That is a cruise dose. Most men, and let me repeat MOST men with 100-125mg a week fall into the 700-900 range which is just perfect and usually does not require you to use an AI which is always good. I recommend all my patients to split that dose up twice a week for better stability and less E2 conversion.

125 every 5 days.
test e

Say one adminsters their weekly 100mg shot monday, when would be best day to draw blood for a test?

I don't think a Doc would prescribe Test Prop for TRT nor do I think It's available in the pharmacy.

I'm on 200mg/wk of Test Cyp and I was lucky enough to get the script from my Doc without him doing any blood work.

ok, i have had blood work done at 100mg, 150, and 125 a week of cyp...100mg put me at 780ish, 150 put me at 1200 and to high...125 put me between 850-900 which is just right according to my doctor for a 37 yo man...50mg of prop eod put me in the just right zone also...

Im just about to get mine underway myself.. Got script and picke dup watson test cyp from pharm yesterday. Doc wants me to use 200mg per week but im thinking that may be way to much at beginnig so im looking to use 125mg p/wk first month and then test to see where im at. I saw someone mention that any test levels above 1000 are going to put hell on your lipids so i dont want that but i did bring it up to him and he said every person is different and some guys desire to be at 1500 test levels so we can adjust my dosage depending on how i feel and how high i want it. Maybe im being a pussy but m in this for the long haul and want to be around to see my son grow up so im a bit hesitant to jump into 200mg per week and then ask him to up me again as he seems open to it. The guy is actually really nice and has been running cycles for 30 years supposedly and i know he knows his stuff but its hard to just jump in and figure start at 200mg if you know what i mean.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Connorarcher12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131