over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GW-501516 (Cardarine)

In the summers I skip lifting legs and run extreme trail races, and have a 30 miler coming up end of August. I just started at 10mg a day and will run it up until the race. I'm tracking my running times, my weight, and my waist to also monitor weight/fat loss. I still lift everything else heavy this time of year, and am taking CJC/GHRP2 at 100mg x 5 shots per day.

Currently:
5'8
180lbs
36" waist

I'll update weekly.

1 week update: 182lbs, 36" waist. The third day after starting I ran a 2.2 mile loop near my house which I do 2-3 times a week, my time was 10% faster than best time so far this summer. I've been doing endless cardio, and while my legs feel dead, I'm able to keep going. No noticeable change in strength or performance in the gym. Although not being weaker in the gym when doing this much cardio is definitely an accomplishment.

1 week update: 182lbs, 36" waist. The third day after starting I ran a 2.2 mile loop near my house which I do 2-3 times a week, my time was 10% faster than best time so far this summer. I've been doing endless cardio, and while my legs feel dead, I'm able to keep going. No noticeable change in strength or performance in the gym. Although not being weaker in the gym when doing this much cardio is definitely an accomplishment.

That sounds very promising. I have started rowing quite a lot so may look into this.

That sounds very promising. I have started rowing quite a lot so may look into this.

Definitely do man. Helps like crazy with endurance. Did some high rep squats for the first time in ages and didn't get winded until around rep 21 or 22 of a 25 rep set....then afterwards I recovered very shortly after I racked it. Normally I would be sucking wind for 5-10 minutes after.

Yesterday I ran 2 miles, hiked 9 more with elevation gain. Did huge hikes all weekend as well. Tonight is my doubles sand volleyball league, played 3 hours (typical) and never felt winded the entire time, and normally I am sucking wind playing doubles. This shit is totally legit for endurance gains, and this is only 8 days in.

Yesterday I ran 2 miles, hiked 9 more with elevation gain. Did huge hikes all weekend as well. Tonight is my doubles sand volleyball league, played 3 hours (typical) and never felt winded the entire time, and normally I am sucking wind playing doubles. This shit is totally legit for endurance gains, and this is only 8 days in.
I noticed amazing endurance increases too, on tren no less... Then it gave me pancreatic cancer... J/K.

Just not sure on its direct impact on fat loss. Keep an eye on that and report back to us on your fat loss observations.

I was running it for about two weeks. 10mg a day. Endurance was crazy on it, but about 10 days in libido crashed. Stoppd taking it for two days and all was back to normal. Anybody else exprience this?

I noticed amazing endurance increases too, on tren no less... Then it gave me pancreatic cancer... J/K.

Just not sure on its direct impact on fat loss. Keep an eye on that and report back to us on your fat loss observations.

For fat loss, it's just the best enabler. Meaning, it seriously helps your body use fat for fuel. If you want to increase your resting metabolism, then you should stack something else with it. That's why they used to use AICAR with it. But you could use any other stimulant, etc.

Definitely do man. Helps like crazy with endurance. Did some high rep squats for the first time in ages and didn't get winded until around rep 21 or 22 of a 25 rep set....then afterwards I recovered very shortly after I racked it. Normally I would be sucking wind for 5-10 minutes after.

Thanks I will now. I do a lot of high rep squats and leg press so it should come in handy for them too. I am trying to get more cardio fit too so this sounds ideal.

Sounds great. I think I am gonna have to run this stuff for about 2 years to do that much cardio :D

End of week 2:
181lbs
36" waist
10mg per day

Not noticing any real fat loss, but I am not eating lean either. I am getting in my 180+ grams of protein per day, but other than that I am eating for endurance and appetite coming with a ton of cardio. Strength was down some this week, but I'm always going to the gym beat. As previously stated, it's not that you don't get tired while training on this stuff, just that you are able to keep going. In two weeks of this stuff I can clearly see that any talks of endurance gain are totally legit, any other benefits the jury is still out.

End of week 3:
180lbs
36" waist
10mg per day

As you can see nothing magical happening. I don't look leaner, but my diet is still based on keeping up with training, not getting leaner. No strength gains to be noted. The only thing going on here is a boost in cardio endurance, which is still going strong. My legs are always spent, but I always seem to be able to keep going. At this dosage I don't see any benefit to this stuff other than for an endurance athlete. I have bumped up now to 20mg and will see if that produces any different results.

Just got some for my PT test in exactly 1 month. Im not the best at running so I needed a little extra help! haha! Started taking 10mg in the morning. What time are you guys taking it? Morning or night?

Just got some for my PT test in exactly 1 month. Im not the best at running so I needed a little extra help! haha! Started taking 10mg in the morning. What time are you guys taking it? Morning or night?

It's best taken 30-45 minutes before a workout. You can dose it once a day or split dose it.

Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor δ agonist GW1516 attenuates diet-induced aortic inflammation, insulin resistance, and atherosclerosis in low-density lipoprotein receptor knockout mice.
Bojic LA, et al. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2014.
Show full citation
Abstract
OBJECTIVE: The peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR) δ regulates systemic lipid homeostasis and inflammation. However, the ability of PPARδ agonists to improve the pathology of pre-established lesions and whether PPARδ activation is atheroprotective in the setting of insulin resistance have not been reported. Here, we examine whether intervention with a selective PPARδ agonist corrects metabolic dysregulation and attenuates aortic inflammation and atherosclerosis.

APPROACH AND RESULTS: Low-density lipoprotein receptor knockout mice were fed a chow or a high-fat, high-cholesterol (HFHC) diet (42% fat, 0.2% cholesterol) for 4 weeks. For a further 8 weeks, the HFHC group was fed either HFHC or HFHC plus GW1516 (3 mg/kg per day). GW1516 significantly attenuated pre-established fasting hyperlipidemia, hyperglycemia, and hyperinsulinemia, as well as glucose and insulin intolerance. GW1516 intervention markedly reduced aortic sinus lesions and lesion macrophages, whereas smooth muscle α-actin was unchanged and collagen deposition enhanced. In aortae, GW1516 increased the expression of the PPARδ-specific gene Adfp but not PPARα- or γ-specific genes. GW1516 intervention decreased the expression of aortic proinflammatory M1 cytokines, increased the expression of the anti-inflammatory M2 cytokine Arg1, and attenuated the iNos/Arg1 ratio. Enhanced mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling, known to induce inflammatory cytokine expression in vitro, was enhanced in aortae of HFHC-fed mice. Furthermore, the HFHC diet impaired aortic insulin signaling through Akt and forkhead box O1, which was associated with elevated endoplasmic reticulum stress markers CCAAT-enhancer-binding protein homologous protein and 78kDa glucose regulated protein. GW1516 intervention normalized mitogen-activated protein kinase activation, insulin signaling, and endoplasmic reticulum stress.

CONCLUSIONS: Intervention with a PPARδ agonist inhibits aortic inflammation and attenuates the progression of pre-established atherosclerosis.

PMID 24158519 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

This is no fluke... Im not the best at cardio. AT ALL. I get out of breath easily. Haven't done the stair master in months. (been doing brisk walking on the treadmill) Ok so on my 3rd day in on 1516 I decided to see how the stair master treated me. I did 20min straight on a number 6 speed. For me... thats amazing. Normally I'm huffing and puffing and dying on speed 4 or 5 after 10-15min. I can ride it out to 20 but I'm dying. Yesterday... no problem. Thats not placebo. Thats real results. 3 days or not, its real. Im amazed.

This is no fluke... Im not the best at cardio. AT ALL. I get out of breath easily. Haven't done the stair master in months. (been doing brisk walking on the treadmill) Ok so on my 3rd day in on 1516 I decided to see how the stair master treated me. I did 20min straight on a number 6 speed. For me... thats amazing. Normally I'm huffing and puffing and dying on speed 4 or 5 after 10-15min. I can ride it out to 20 but I'm dying. Yesterday... no problem. Thats not placebo. Thats real results. 3 days or not, its real. Im amazed.

That's pretty cool! Anything to make cardio easier is something I need to pick up.

So this will be the last update, as this past week mirrors all the previous weeks. I bumped up the dose to 10mg twice a day, and didn't notice any extra benefit over dosing only 10mg once a day. What I did get from the higher dose is cramping issues like I can get on Clenbuterol. So I went back down to 10mg a day, and can say I think this drug is worthless for anything outside of endurance gain. If you are however using for endurance gain, it is absolutely stellar.

So this will be the last update, as this past week mirrors all the previous weeks. I bumped up the dose to 10mg twice a day, and didn't notice any extra benefit over dosing only 10mg once a day. What I did get from the higher dose is cramping issues like I can get on Clenbuterol. So I went back down to 10mg a day, and can say I think this drug is worthless for anything outside of endurance gain. If you are however using for endurance gain, it is absolutely stellar.

So basically you can do longer cardio sessions, and it brings up your HDL/good cholesterol. I may give it a try at 10mg. I feel better about a low dose like 10mg. I think that's the dose used to increase HDL.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws