over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gym is limited to only 1hr

Punisher95

Newbies
Hey everyone
so my local gym has put in a 1hr max training session I was just wondering how you guys would recommend maximizing my time there
I was just thinking push pull legs or is there another routine you guys would recommend

Move to Texas and be done with that nonsense lol.

In seriousness though, an hour is more than enough time to train if you’re in there putting in the work and not resting way too long between sets. Might just limit it to whatever weight routine you do and no cardio but I can’t see any routine needing to take more than an hour.

We had 1 hour for a while. Many different splits can be done during 1 hour. I used the time to keep myself focused and not wasting any time and optimize what i had.

You’ll want to split your body parts up more, but it can be done in an hour. Easier to get the most out of it if you’re training one body part. I’m not sure if I could get an entire leg day done in an hour. Supersets are good for this

DC 2 way is a good option.
Another split I used to do was a push pull legs with one exercise each body part but 3 sets each exercise to failure: top end set, and 2 back off sets. I’d go everyday until I needed a day off and the workouts were short. It was extremely productive it was a bastardized Phil Hernon split.

Ex. set 1:4-6 reps, 2 8-12, 3 15-20
Day1: Db press, Db lat raise, dips
Day2: chin ups, bent row, Db curl
Day3: stiff leg dead, leg press
Repeat, change exercises or exercise order

Focus on super sets and short test periods and you can probably knock out two body parts pretty efficiently. Intensity will also be up so that’s a huge plus. We had an hour in oregon and it worked fine for what it was!

1. I don't think many gyms are enforcing the time limits, I know mine isn't.

2. 1 hour is plenty of time for me, I often train for 1:15 or 1:30 but I can get it done in 1

It's the same for us. But there are a lot of people here, and in order to have a few people on the grounds, they made a restriction. It makes sense, and almost no one does more than an hour of training, so it's okay. Usually those who train longer just stay. There are very few of them.

I can finish push and pull within an hour and be wiped out. Legs....I like an hour an a half, just to be mentally ready for each set, and some of my unilateral exercises (hip and knee health) are very cardiovascular taxing. Rest pause and drops are your friend on limited time

if I had one hour to wreck legs, I’d start off with superseting leg curls and body weight squats. The leg curls are Work, the body weight squats are to get the hips and knees warm.

Leg curl 6-7 reps feeder sets with 10-15 bw squats....then a Knarly RP..try to hit 12-13 reps on first fail set of LC

now your hips and knees super warm. Leg press...feeder sets of 10 till you get heavy. Then do the DC 20-30 rep method. Don’t lock the knees, take your 15 rep max and get 20+ any way possible....try to meet god.

leg extensions RP 20-30 set

then a hinge movement your best at. I quit arguing about SLDL/RDL/ GMs...pick whichever one you connect with your hams the best. I LOVE trap bar RDLs, I can get the hips WAY back. Ramp up to a brutal 6-7 reps. Rest. Lower the weight and go for a 9-12 rep.

done. Next leg day switch to a different leg curl (seated/standing/GHR). Switch LP to hacks or smith feet in front a little. Switch leg ext to BSS, and pick a different hinge.

Every 4th day is a good frequency for me at this volume.

I’d focus on one body part a day per day. Could do arms together if you wanted but yeah that’s what I’d do personally.

Must be able to do any routine in less than an hour, regardless of work division.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131