over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Halo or Cheque drops?

EricJ123

Registered
I'm looking to add something about 3 weeks out to give me that extra boost would you recommend halo or cheque drops?

This is copy and paste from another thread.

I'm sure saps will chime in later!

"Morning of meet 20-30mg of halo [highly recommend about 30-40mg ED last two weeks before meet]
Hour before I perceive my 1st Squat attempt 30mg halo and 40mg dbol, 5grams taurine. I won't outline the complete aas line up because everyone is different but tren is my best friend

Bathe [well not quite] in liniment. Knees, hips, low back
Squat warmups never more than 3 reps 135 and 225 raw, 315 and 405 in briefs no belt, Suit on straps down 500-ish for just one to get feel [probably won't get near depth if suit is right. Then depending on feel I might take one final warm up around 600 ish. I'd then open at say 700 then 750 then whatever.

After final lift out of that gear, liniment on elbows and shoulders.
Just 135 for 2-3, 225 2-3, shirt on 315x4board, 365x3board, 405x2board, upper 400's 1board. Then jack shirt open low 500's, 550 then PR.

Now I always sucked at deadlift period and especially in a full meet. Found thru experience the halo and dbol combo helped my squat and bench but not the dead. So out of the shirt and singlet. More liniment for low back and usually had someone walk on my low back and butt to loosen me up. All dead warm ups are singles. 135, 225, 315, 405, then suit chalk up and go open at maybe 550 ish then 600 and pr. I don't do a lot of dead warmups because frankly I was usually too tried and or warmed up plenty already.

Oh yeah ammonia caps as needed
Sipped on gatorade.
Probably left something out as its been a few years.
Hope that helps"

Cheque drops is for only day of. That is if you can find the real stuff. I have not seen it online any where.

I see I've been quoted :eek:
I did use halo with great success due in large part to an inability to find cheque drops. If anyone has a good source its worth its weight in gold and platinum. You are lucky ajpt

HALO all the way, makes you a beast

For the halo the post mentions a time range of taking it starting a few weeks before an event. Does that mean it is not helpful for say a spur of the moment descision to take something extra on any given day that ya need an extra boost?

For the halo the post mentions a time range of taking it starting a few weeks before an event. Does that mean it is not helpful for say a spur of the moment descision to take something extra on any given day that ya need an extra boost?

Yeah it works the 1st time you try it. However it works the 2nd and 3rd and 12th time as well. So rather than merely getting a one time mini boost a small series of mini boost will have a greater net affect for PL meet prep

Yeah it works the 1st time you try it. However it works the 2nd and 3rd and 12th time as well. So rather than merely getting a one time mini boost a small series of mini boost will have a greater net affect for PL meet prep

Understood but besides a planned event I was wondering if it could also be used at the spur of the moment for something that was planned for and thereby have not taking for the previous 2-3 weeks.

A week out from competition I deload. Would there be any point of running the Halo through the week of rest?

How are the geneza cheque drops. I have tried other geneza orals and they were great. I have seen them a few times now.

I just finished my first run with halo and that is a fun steroid. Strength shot up, I was taking 40mg pre-workout and it gave me a strength boost like no other. I`m not a power lifter but if I was then halo would be a staple for me.

Understood but besides a planned event I was wondering if it could also be used at the spur of the moment for something that was planned for and thereby have not taking for the previous 2-3 weeks.
Yes by all means everytime you use it spur of the moment or not you will get a boost.
A week out from competition I deload. Would there be any point of running the Halo through the week of rest?
I did. As always its wise to de-load the final 6-10 days depending on the individual. This is why I liked starting the halo 2-3 weeks prior to the meet so I could get a few workouts in with it.
I just finished my first run with halo and that is a fun steroid. Strength shot up, I was taking 40mg pre-workout and it gave me a strength boost like no other. I`m not a power lifter but if I was then halo would be a staple for me.
I will throw up a slight yellow flag for anyone who just used it as an at will workout booster halo is one of the harsher orals so keep a close eye on your liver values

I will throw up a slight yellow flag for anyone who just used it as an at will workout booster halo is one of the harsher orals so keep a close eye on your liver values
Yeah definitely wouldn`t run the stuff for too long. Good advice....

I'm looking to add something about 3 weeks out to give me that extra boost would you recommend halo or cheque drops?

If your not in the UK like I I am in the US then you have no choice but Halo because real cheque drops aren't around here anymore but are in the UK.

Cheque drops hands down would be best.

You can do Tren A for 1 week and it will help even less days.

How are the geneza cheque drops. I have tried other geneza orals and they were great. I have seen them a few times now.

crap bro

Is 5 weeks too long for Halo? I'd be taking milk thistle 3x/day.

the numbers in the 2nd post seem quite low to be seriously taking advice from. i know it was a copypasta, otherwise i wouldnt of said anything

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131