over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hello to all need gh advice!!!

railslave

Kilo Klub Member
hello to all members. this is my first post.:D ive been reading this forum for acouple of days now, and i have enjoyed the info i have takin in!

i decided to sart my first post with asking advice for what i want to get accomplished.

to start, i am a 30 year old male, 5'6 215lbs. i have been working out 3 times a week 45-60 mins mostly cardio, mainly to lose weight. what i want to do is lose my bellyfat as well as achive a tone body. im not looking to bulk up, just maintain fitness. i have decided to work with gh because of the positives i have read about.
so..... my ?s are

1. will 2i.us a day be good enough for weight loss?
2. best a.m or p.m or before workout
3. will i most likely expeirence sleepyness at this dosage?
4. what type of diet should i maintain?

i most likely will have more questions as time goes by but if you have any advice feel free to respond. from what i read im looking forward to the other positive affects of gh.

just to add i will do pullups and such to try to achive a tone stomach and chest.

thanks again to everyone for such a informative forum, i am looking forward to the responses:)

hello to all members. this is my first post.:D ive been reading this forum for acouple of days now, and i have enjoyed the info i have takin in!

i decided to sart my first post with asking advice for what i want to get accomplished.

to start, i am a 30 year old male, 5'6 215lbs. i have been working out 3 times a week 45-60 mins mostly cardio, mainly to lose weight. what i want to do is lose my bellyfat as well as achive a tone body. im not looking to bulk up, just maintain fitness. i have decided to work with gh because of the positives i have read about.
so..... my ?s are

1. will 2i.us a day be good enough for weight loss?
2. best a.m or p.m or before workout
3. will i most likely expeirence sleepyness at this dosage?
4. what type of diet should i maintain?

i most likely will have more questions as time goes by but if you have any advice feel free to respond. from what i read im looking forward to the other positive affects of gh.

just to add i will do pullups and such to try to achive a tone stomach and chest.

thanks again to everyone for such a informative forum, i am looking forward to the responses:)

I like to see your diet, post that.

oatmeal a.m

fish or chicken lunchtime

try to eat beef for dinner w/ veg sometimes chicken w/rice

i dont eat junkfood fast food or drink sugar softdrinks. drink lots of water

thats about it

oatmeal a.m

fish or chicken lunchtime

try to eat beef for dinner w/ veg sometimes chicken w/rice

i dont eat junkfood fast food or drink sugar softdrinks. drink lots of water

thats about it

So, you only eat 3 times a day? Do you know what your BMR is? That diet is horrible, as far as I am concerned. You are 215, Where is your protein intake? healthy fats? Good carbs? You are not on that HCG diet, are you?

no no hgc i did try b-12 but its not all it cracked up to be. also when i wake in the morning i drink a protein shake before work ( i do alot of walking and climing equpment 2 days a week) and i drink a shake 30 min before workout.

the shake is from gnc. if you have better advice on what my diet should be, im all ears.

body fat is 26% (54.4lbs)

body mass index is 34

a BMR of 2039.65

hope this helps

no no hgc i did try b-12 but its not all it cracked up to be. also when i wake in the morning i drink a protein shake before work ( i do alot of walking and climing equpment 2 days a week) and i drink a shake 30 min before workout.

the shake is from gnc. if you have better advice on what my diet should be, im all ears.

My advice, don't do GH, save that money and get a trainer, plenty of good ones on this site. You need a total program, most important diet, and someone to work personally with you. You need to learn how to eat correctly.

if i was to go the gh route what would you suggest? really getting a trainer would not be an option for me for my job requires me to travel and i dont have set days off.

if i was to go the gh route what would you suggest? really getting a trainer would not be an option for me for my job requires me to travel and i dont have set days off.

I already gave you my advice, you can take it, or do what you want with it. I been working out 28 years, at 49, I am 6'2", 220 pounds and lean. How? I eat GOOD!! I work out HARD! GH is not a wonder drug, without a proper program. I own 2 businesses and manage all this and a family. You keep convincing yourself that you don't have time and you won't do it. That is why GH is a waste of money for you, you haven't got the diet, or proper training in place. These two are more important than any drug, to assist you. Believe me, I want the best for you.

PS: There are on line trainers, that will work with your schedule.

ok i do understand more clearly now i will seek a pro on this forum. i dont want to waste gh, but i do want to try it, so if that means i need a proper diet,help from a pro ,i will go that route. if you have any recommendations of who to speak to let me know. thanks again

ok i do understand more clearly now i will seek a pro on this forum. i dont want to waste gh, but i do want to try it, so if that means i need a proper diet,help from a pro ,i will go that route. if you have any recommendations of who to speak to let me know. thanks again

I think GH is good, but without diet and proper training, you are going to be wasting alot of money. There is some good people on this site, who want you to be your best. Take progress pictures, we like to encourage you to suceed. Wishing you the best.

My advice, don't do GH, save that money and get a trainer, plenty of good ones on this site. You need a total program, most important diet, and someone to work personally with you. You need to learn how to eat correctly.

X2

excellent as usual......

Pesty is right on with the advice. Save the GH for when you are closer to your goals. May not even need it. Getting a trainer and nutritionist is the best bang for the buck for you at this point. Add some resistance training (weights) and get that crap diet fixed ASAP. I got 30 years doing this and diet is the toughest aspect to master. GET HELP NOW...

I agree with my bro's on the board !!!!

Do not take gh. You are clearly not even close to ready to use it. Your diet is way off. Also there are way cheaper routes/products you can use to lose fat. I don't know why people even bother with gh especially when their diet and training program aren't even close to good. My suggestion to you is do lots of cardio, work on your diet and maybe look into an ECA stack or clen/t3 combo.

I Think you should take GH. It's going to take a lot money even more then AS so, you better move your butt or you are going to waste your money.

You don't want to waste money do you? Eat right, watch less tv, tread mill in the office, some weight machines or free weights at home and use them. Then you won't waste your money. Money can be a motivation tool (pussy too at least for me:)

I use this pin stuff (slin, gh, etc.) to motivate me when working out. If I don't push my self I don't get to Pin. I love to pin.

one more thing

Listen to everything Pesty says .....++++ If you are a traveling man GH is a real hassle. Not as bad if you have you own transportation but with airplanes you are having to transport, keep cool, transport pins, keep it cool in the hotel....etc... Not a job for a rookie.

I did something similar.I lost 46 lbs, using GH, 200mg dnp(5days on 5 days off), and low dose test. It made all the difference in the world. I was able to do this in 14 weeks and my waist size went from 40" down to I am at 31". NOW, I ate 6 times a day small portions, took 8 grams of pyruvate a day and worked out 6 times a week(45 mins weights, 15 mins of swimming). I would have lost the weight without GH, but I don't think I would have maintained my muscle without loss, or lost it as quick. GH will not make up for a bad diet.

ok an update.... so i followed pestys advise on my diet and training, and met with a personal trainer who set up a diet and workout plan to help me out (thanks again pesty for the advice) also thanks to raven for the advice on other things. i talked to my pt about the use of gh while on his program, and he said to follow the program for a couple of weeks before starting, and maintain a low dose for fat burn, and that higher doses lead to other stuff you need to add (like t3-t4) etc. as for what pesty advised my pt said i must stick to the diet or gh would be a waste of money! im so glad i came to this forum, i will try to post as much as i can as far as results. as always feel free to post any advice you may have, its always helpful.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws