over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

help with my dog............

GorillaGenetics

Registered
ok heres the deal i have a 13 year old lab he has a problem with his rear hips so he walks funny and is losing muscle rapidly i took him to the vet and they gave me novox it has done nothing for him... took him back to the vet a month later and she said its all she can do for him now since alot of the steroids are made for vet use.. are there any steroids i could put my dog on to help him live his life out to the max!

any suggestions would be appreciated please no flaming for this

ok heres the deal i have a 13 year old lab he has a problem with his rear hips so he walks funny and is losing muscle rapidly i took him to the vet and they gave me novox it has done nothing for him... took him back to the vet a month later and she said its all she can do for him now since alot of the steroids are made for vet use.. are there any steroids i could put my dog on to help him live his life out to the max!

any suggestions would be appreciated please no flaming for this

No steroid would not help, what is the diagnosis, (hip dyplasia or arthiritis)

I've talked to a vet about my dogs hip dysplasia and she told me that although she didn't like putting my dog on nandrolone, it would help more than hurt b/c her life is almost over anyway. Food for thought.

I've talked to a vet about my dogs hip dysplasia and she told me that although she didn't like putting my dog on nandrolone, it would help more than hurt b/c her life is almost over anyway. Food for thought.

All dogs taking the DOGtorRx with hip dysplasia are responding very good.

The dog will have much more benefit by taking a product containing CTGF(Connective tissue growth factor) than nandrolone.

Are you serious....are you still having these problems with your beloved pup? I work as a tech at an animal hospital and there are sooooo many things you can do other than novox...that is like first generation anti inflammatories used from the 70's. You should put her on a glucosamine supplement and a different anti inflammatory like deramaxx or previcox and mix some tramadol in with it to make her as comfortable as possible.

Well...

Several years ago a vet told me that my American Mastiff who is now 12 could benefit from Winstrol...not sure why winstrol but that was his recommendation.

Glucosamine seems to have really helped through the years and there are some new things out there now. I saw a vet recently who specializes in pain management and such to see what i could do to make his last year or so as painless as possible. They basically wanted me to do a lot of things that honestly i just can't afford. It included weekly visits for massage, new designer meds etc...not that i won't do things for my dogs but it was going to be really expensive.

Good luck and best wishes for your dog bro.

DURAMAXX

I had a 12 yr old golden retriever with the SAME problem, the vet gave me Duramax. and he literally stopped limping the next day. Ask the vet about it.
Good luck

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner