over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Here's some pictures of the 22yo natural freak that Phil Hernon trains

Fullybuilt said:
There is no doubt in my mind the kid hasnt cycled. I know some guys like him. They do a decent cycle. Maybe 500-750test, dome deca and an oral for 12weeks. Then maybe something small for 8weeks(100prop/50tren EOD). They also use PH's all the time. This lets them belive they are natual the majority of the time. Another dead giveaway he isnt natual is he's only 22. Unless he started lifting at 11years old and has freak genetics, the body will not look that way. The reason why natty guys come in flat and small is b/c their test levels drop. Its science. When you train that hard and take in such a small calorie intake, your body simply will not produce natual tesosterone levels to the degree where you can remain full and lean. Its IMPOSSIBLE. All I meant to say is I dont think this kid juices like a lot of competitors. I'd say he's on about 1/2 of what most guys at his level are on. You can tell b/c he doesnt have a ton of size. 210 is big but I think he's tall b/c he doesnt look 210. He looks around 185 for someone average height. Also being tested at a natural show is a joke. The lie detector tests are very inaccurate. The piss test only shows up a few drugs. And its very easy to stop fast acting AAS a week before a show. The real way to see if he is natual is to do a blood test checking more than testosterone. Its very simple to run 1g prop for 12weeks, then a few weeks before the drug test, run 100mg cypionate to show normal test levels. The real test would be to check his LH, FSH, etc..... and I gaurantee he would not pass.

please explain to me the scientific process and why it is impossible to stay full and lean when not using aas as this is a new scientific discovery we should all know about. you are very quick to pass judgment on this kid, I myself am 22 yrs old and when I was 19 yrs old won the teen, novice, heavyweight, and overall at my first show Natural, it was an npc event in Utah. Yes i do use aas now. When I won the show no body belived me I was natural nor my age, mostly because they were all in their late 30's and had been using for many years and didnt want to accept the fact that I beat them. I am not trying to toot my own horn here but letting you know that it is very possible. I agree with Phil here please post some pics of yourself

The kid looks really good and has extreme potential!! Who cares if he is natural or not, the kid's doing a great job!! Nice work Phil!!! I have no problems at all with you FB, but it seems that you are burning bridges here, I would just post some pics and quiet the crowd.......

April 14th

First of all you look fantastic. I live in the buffalo area and hope to go to your show on the 14th. I'm hoping to enter the NPC Buffalo the week prior to your show. Will Phil be at the Can-Am? I'd like to introduce myself to you both. Where is Phil's gym? I would love to come down and train there sometime. Keep up the good work!!

Tom

WELL, HE POSTED A LINK TO SOME PICS AT BODYBUIDING.COM

kawasaki1 said:
The kid looks really good and has extreme potential!! Who cares if he is natural or not, the kid's doing a great job!! Nice work Phil!!! I have no problems at all with you FB, but it seems that you are burning bridges here, I would just post some pics and quiet the crowd.......

THEY ARE POSTED ON PHIL'S THREAD ASKING FOR "FULLYBUILT" TO SHOW SOME PICTURES OF HIMSELF.

FULLYBUILT FELT CONFIDENT IT COMMENTING ON JUSTIN'S LACK OF SIZE IN THESE PICS......NOW HE'S A LITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE WHEN THE SHOE IS ON THE OTHER FOOT.

I DON'T KNOW WHY THOUGH......??:confused:

JETHRO TULL said:
THEY ARE POSTED ON PHIL'S THREAD ASKING FOR "FULLYBUILT" TO SHOW SOME PICTURES OF HIMSELF.

FULLYBUILT FELT CONFIDENT IT COMMENTING ON JUSTIN'S LACK OF SIZE IN THESE PICS......NOW HE'S A LITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE WHEN THE SHOE IS ON THE OTHER FOOT.

I DON'T KNOW WHY THOUGH......??:confused:

When I said lack of size, that was like comparing darrem charles lack of size to cutlers. Its still good, but just a wording. I was just saying he doesnt have a ton of size like someone juiced out of their mind would, thats what lead me to belive he doesnt use as much as others. I was still complimenting him.

why do you have such a hard time believing this kid is natural?

the way i see it, anytime i hear someone put down another's accomplishments, it reeks of insecurity.

why can you not just say 'wow, you look great not just for a natural, but as good or better than most guys that use.'?

see, this would be a truthful statement and well deserved.

why not encourage instead of discourage?

try it sometime. living in a world of negativity will only serve to make you a negative person. being complimentary and genuine will make you feel better about yourself.

Jbearce, keep doing what your doing bro. keep training hard and better things are to come. in all, self- betterment is its own reward.

BFU

Fullybuilt said:
I was just saying he doesnt have a ton of size like someone juiced out of their mind would, thats what lead me to belive he doesnt use as much as others. I was still complimenting him.
So you are going to call someone a liar, and claim that is a compliment?

Somehow, I doubt he needs your compliments considering his accomplishments. Just for reference, since you a prepared to call his character into question, what are your accomplishments?

You claimed that you were going to post some recent pictures because we all got to see pictures from what you claim was 4 years ago. I assume you are going to following through with that claim?

Fullybuilt said:
When I said lack of size, that was like comparing darrem charles lack of size to cutlers. Its still good, but just a wording. I was just saying he doesnt have a ton of size like someone juiced out of their mind would, thats what lead me to belive he doesnt use as much as others. I was still complimenting him.

All I know is that after looking at your pics in the other thread your shoulders & lats should be much larger considering how much backpaddling you do. :p

Koevoet said:
So you are going to call someone a liar, and claim that is a compliment?

Somehow, I doubt he needs your compliments considering his accomplishments. Just for reference, since you a prepared to call his character into question, what are your accomplishments?

You claimed that you were going to post some recent pictures because we all got to see pictures from what you claim was 4 years ago. I assume you are going to following through with that claim?

Didnt need to claim. The date was on the pics. It was over 4years ago. And I did post somewhat recent pics of a year ago, but yes i'll get new ones up.

PHIL HERNON said:
jUSTIN WARMS UP WITH THE BAR, THEN A PLATE FOR A FEW REPS, THEN 2 PLATES FOR 2-3 REPS, THEN 3 PLATES FOR 2-3 REPS, THEN USUALLY 4 PLATES FOR 28 REPS OR 5 PLATES FOR 18 REPS. oN THE OTHER LEG DAY, HE WILL PUSH A CAR AROUND THE PARKING LOT FOR AS LONG AS HE CAN. SO HE REALLY ONLY SQUATS 1 TIME PER WEEK. I DONT BELIEVE IN ISO MOVEMENTS, JUST COMPOUND, ALTHOUGH HE WILL DO A SET OF STIFF LEG DEADS, RIGHT TO A LEG CURL, THEN A FEW SETS OF CALVES OF COURSE.

Now that is one hell of a routine, I would have never guessed the car pushing thing. Awesome inventivness here Phil,, you da man! :D

Phil, were his knees wrapped for the car push thing or did you let him go unwrapped? thank you.

Last edited:
Fullybuilt said:
Didnt need to claim. The date was on the pics. It was over 4years ago. And I did post somewhat recent pics of a year ago, but yes i'll get new ones up.
I downloaded the pictures in the event you pulled something like this, and I just checked them again. The date is not on them. More liars...

hello

hey everyone thanks for all the feed back...i get people asking me all the time if im natural or not...so im used to it. its kind of flattering i guess. i can assure you that i am natural because i know nothing about steroids. i posted earlier that i do take kilosports products,creatine, and a ton of protien...i think that the reason i have so much success is that i have pretty good genetics and i train different then a lot of people...im only in the gym for 45 mins. a day. Im very intense...i do 1 to 2 sets when working out...and i go very heavy...i will be doing a NGA show this april so im stoked...its been over a year now since ive done a show and i put on some awesome size...im about 252 now...lol without abs....i start dieting the 1st of december so alomost time...i want to come in around 212...i hope...ill keep everyone posted...and ill post some pics as i diet...im out.

For workouts in general I make sure I thoroughly warm-up. 4-5 sets with a progressive increase in weight until I get close to my max. For squats specifically, my first heavy set is currently at 4-5 reps (I go until failure, which falls in this range as of late) of 645 lbs but Im getting stronger every week. Then Il drop to 585 lbs until failure (6-8 reps) and move on to 1 set of heavy lunges and 1 set of hamstring curls.
I alternate that workout with a similar warm up on the leg sled and two heavy sets (1305 lbs then 1125 lbs) for 6 reps and 10 reps respectively. From there I do some heavy stiff legged dead lifts and leg extensions to finish it off.

There it is folks, no steroids... just hard work. Hope to see some of you at my upcoming North East NGA show in Rochester,NY April 14th.

-Diesel.

JBEARCE- SO YOUR DOING JUST 2 HEAVY SETS OF SQUATS THEN 1 HEAVY SET OF LUNGES AND 1 HEAVY SET OF HAM CURLS...??? IS THAT RIGHT ??? WHAT DO YOU DO FOR YOUR CALVES...??? WHAT IS YOUR REP RANGE FOR LUNGES AND HAM CURLS ???

FOR WHATS IT WORTH NATURAL OR NOT ... YOUR ONE STRONG F%CKER !!!

BEST OF LUCK AT YOUR SHOW !!!

CHRIS250

legs

yup thats right... when i lunge i try to step pretty far so it hits more of my glutes... and as far as the leg curls i guess do a rang that is comfortable for you....and i do calvs everyother day...and i go heavy on them too.

sorry i misunderstood the ? i do heavy weight on both so it so my reps range for 6 to 8......i thought u asked me about the range in my lunge...lol

Just finished reading this thread, kid looks awsum. looking at him i can believe hes natural. dont realy know what the others are on about. Im 23 and have used abit of gear and this guy looks up there, good shit.:) :)

JBearce said:
the great thing about doing one set is that it you can go all out. Its like this. Everyone has seen these type of guys at the gym... they due squats,leg ex., sled,hack squats, a different sled. And they do like 3 to 5 sets on each. I say if you can do all these other work outs 3 to 5 sets doing 8 to 10 reps... how hard did you really work, and push yourself on that first work out. Now im not talking about crazy reps , it just works out that way with legs. For some reason i can always go one more. For my other bodyparts a range between 6 and 8 reps 1 to 2 sets. Heavy weight, high intensity. Always go heavy i think.
wow im glad you brought that up about the mulitple excersise's and reps, i was looking at the new flex magazine and looking at peter putnuts..LOL workout and shit it was squats 3 sets 8-12 reps, front squats 3 sets 8-12 reps, leg presses 3 sets 8-12 reps and leg ext. i think for 3 sets, now i may be a pussy or i don't know but aint no way in hell i can do all that with maximum intensity? and peter has legs that are worlds ahead of mine! its got to be genetics, cause i just don't believe that peter is hitting legs that much harder than me! but shit the man has one hell of a set of legs!

leg sled

What is a leg sled ?

Thanks - KTT

id say your some kind of freak lol. needless to say you look awesom dude. i wish i looked like that at 22, shit i wish i was that ripped right now. keep up the good work

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws