over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Herpes and Overtraining

I get cold sores also.. I normally get them if I had a long weekend drinking beer with little sleep. Oral Valtrex and Abriva when I feel the tingle and it never comes up. When im on gear I actually get less breakouts believe it or not. a dramatic weather change can make me break out too... like if i'm in the sun all day and my lips get burned. but like I said Valtrex and abriva and nothing...which is a good thing..

I thought I was the only one who had experienced this. Kind of a funny story really.

I was about 21 years old, in college full time and working full time as a personal trainer, waiting tables, and unloading trucks for a grocery store. I was studying computer programming and also dating this really great little country girl. Well once or twice a week, I'd have to pull an all-nighter and stay up writing computer code for my assignments. Just no other way to make it work with my schedule. I was waking up at 4am and going to bed at 11pm at the earliest. My girlfriend got the short end of the stick time wise and wound up breaking up with me, class was stressful, and I got the shingles! I looked it up, went to the Dr. and told him I thought I had shingles. My lymph nodes were swollen so I could tell my body was fighting something. Dr was cool and impressed I knew my anatomy / physiology but first thing he asked is if I was on gear. I was on my second cycle ever and was about 195lbs at 5'9" and sub 8% BF. I was working out 6 days a week, eating a clean diet but I guess it all was too stressful and shingles reared it's ugly head. I've struggled for years with cold sores, caught them somehow in grade 1 or 2 so I knew the virus was in me. The shingles hurt at the time but kind of funny how it felt like an electrical signal with slight itching. The Dr. gave me some cream, was skeptical when I lied and told him I wasn't on gear. He told me gear could cause stress to the body and make shingles come out esp since I had told him about my crazy schedule and gf dumping me. Shingles haven't come back and I'm now 36. I do get a cold sore a few times a year when I shave to close or get a bad sunburn, a fever, or am really stressed out. It's a pain the butt but nothing I can do about it except have a beard and mustache in the winter!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131