over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh and severe wrist/forearm pain

AlphaMaleDawg

Banned
does anyone else get this as badly as I do? It has gotten to the point it is so incredibly painful, I can't even do a bicep curl anymore. It is especially worse in the mornings. I have been on 5iu for about 3 1/2 months now. Is the only solution to just discontinue its use? I take all 5iu at once if that is relevant. It seems to be getting worse, not better

Yep. I haz it too. Only taking 1.5/day of the real Hygetropin, tried 2ui last week and it got worse. Creeps up the outside of the forearm right to the elbow, also the inside of the eblow. Not numbness, not stinging, sorta hard to describe, but it's killing my grip strength for sure.

Why don't you try and split up the dose?

You could take half in the am and half in the pm. The area between my wrist and thumb has also become achey and almost felt like the bone was about to pop out. Have actually spent the whole day twisting my hand trying to pop it before....no fun!!

ya that is a side that some get worse then others with good Growth. I did a blast of 10io of rips and had to come down, and off for a bit becuse i couldnt even sleep good at night cuz i would wake up with painfull hands from being too asleep. and i was splitting the dose up 3 diff times a day AM. post workout and PM. so splitting didnt seem to help me out. try coming off for a bit and then starting back slowly like 2 iu to start then adding an iu every 2 weeks and see if that helps. that gona be my next go at it. to see if the sides arnt so bad going up slowly. cuz i usaully will just start at 5iu. hope this helps.

I had it on 5iu of rips bad.I lowered it to 1 iu ,and added cjc,and ipa 100/100 2 times a day.beleive it or not ,I got better results and the pain almost went away compleatly.

I am using rips. I could try splitting the dose, but one poster said it didn't help him in this thread. On the subject of peptides, I actually have mgf on the way. Perhaps I could use only 3iu of hgh and some mgf and get the same results/less wrist pain? Matter of fact, it's not even the wrists that hurt. It's right below it where it feels the bone is popping out. ouch

Ya bro,mine was around my thumb area,it would wake me up man.try lower iu and peps,like I said worked for me.

EDITED in advance said it 1000 times before...

Hmm? You gotta pay to play? Alpha, as a wise lady has already said in the thread, try splitn the dose. I'll bet if you split it up over 2 or 3x truout the day, it wouldn't happen. If not your gunna, as Matt said have to bump it down to 3iu.

Curious what your post said before it got edited

Hmm? You gotta pay to play? Alpha, as a wise lady has already said in the thread, try splitn the dose. I'll bet if you split it up over 2 or 3x truout the day, it wouldn't happen. If not your gunna, as Matt said have to bump it down to 3iu.

Yes, which is what I will try. gstracer followed it by saying splitting the dose didn't work for him. But I think starting tomorrow I will split the dose in half twice per day and see if it helps. I'm not going to stop using it or anything, just trying to see if there is a way to control it

Curious what your post said before it got edited

Yes, which is what I will try. gstracer followed it by saying splitting the dose didn't work for him. But I think starting tomorrow I will split the dose in half twice per day and see if it helps. I'm not going to stop using it or anything, just trying to see if there is a way to control it

What I wanted to say is GH (metabolic/physical)effects lasts 2-3 days after injection if not longer.....so try going 5 ius EOD...it should clear it up in a few days and still keep the gains coming...and I recommend hitting it Powo...as the insulin levels are spiked to control the rise in blood sugar...

I just have written myself to death on it -it wasn't a personal response on the edit...but

Same here i even use 2 split it up 2 1/2 n the morn and same later. But i was still sore in my joints. So i went down 2 1 iu and it helped a lot. That's all i do now is 1 iu 4 about 4 months then I'm off. But i don't use gh 4 getting bigger r getting cut. i jus use it since I'm getting older.

What I wanted to say is GH (metabolic/physical)effects lasts 2-3 days after injection if not longer.....so try going 5 ius EOD...it should clear it up in a few days and still keep the gains coming...and I recommend hitting it Powo...as the insulin levels are spiked to control the rise in blood sugar...

I just have written myself to death on it -it wasn't a personal response on the edit...but

that is actually very helpful information. I didn't know how long the metabolic and physical effects lasted post hgh injection. I do take it pwo btw. on off days, I take it first thing in the morning

Same here i even use 2 split it up 2 1/2 n the morn and same later. But i was still sore in my joints. So i went down 2 1 iu and it helped a lot. That's all i do now is 1 iu 4 about 4 months then I'm off. But i don't use gh 4 getting bigger r getting cut. i jus use it since I'm getting older.

1iu is kind of pointless at my age. I was initially taking it to get bigger but now I am taking it to maintain and not gain fat

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkmmike
NapsGear