over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh is the shittt

beast405

Well-known member / Kilo Klub
Registered
A lot of you guys already know this. But for the ones that don’t I just have to say. If you’ve been on gear for a while and you’re looking to level up gh is the key in my experience! I’ve ran gh in the past here and there but wasn’t consistent with it. This offseason so far I have been consistent with the gh and I keep growing, getting leaner , stronger , more striated. I’m running 5iu ed. I’m 5’10ish 253-255lbs and growing and while my body fat seems to be decreasing. I’m telling you all
Imo it is worth the little bit of extra money if you want to take your physique to the next level. Just my 2 cents.

A lot of you guys already know this. But for the ones that don’t I just have to say. If you’ve been on gear for a while and you’re looking to level up gh is the key in my experience! I’ve ran gh in the past here and there but wasn’t consistent with it. This offseason so far I have been consistent with the gh and I keep growing, getting leaner , stronger , more striated. I’m running 5iu ed. I’m 5’10ish 253-255lbs and growing and while my body fat seems to be decreasing. I’m telling you all
Imo it is worth the little bit of extra money if you want to take your physique to the next level. Just my 2 cents.
Hgh+slin and I’m up 30lbs in like 3 weeks 😅 just as lean (possibly leaner) but full on water buffalo. Doing everything I can to drop the water weight ideally by a good 20lbs. BP is good and doesn’t effect anything other than cardio (leg pump) but still needs to drop off hopefully it will over the coming weeks. Muscles are constantly full AF but riding a wrist mix of smooth and vascular at the same time

Hgh+slin and I’m up 30lbs in like 3 weeks 😅 just as lean (possibly leaner) but full on water buffalo. Doing everything I can to drop the water weight ideally by a good 20lbs. BP is good and doesn’t effect anything other than cardio (leg pump) but still needs to drop off hopefully it will over the coming weeks. Muscles are constantly full AF but riding a wrist mix of smooth and vascular at the same time
Embrace the bloat brother! Makes my joints feel like rubber!

Embrace the bloat brother! Makes my joints feel like rubber!
My joints feel the best they ever have actually lol. Was on the end of some elbow tendinitis but completely gone! Touchwood no awful lower back pumps yet thank god.

Waist is only up 1 inch and legs arms etc about 1.5 so seems like it’s mostly going to the right places

Looking swole! Yes I love the feeling of being on growth. I feel pumped/strong/bigger and leaner 24/7
Thank you mate. Minus the lower body water retention and the fact I can’t really gauge what’s going on weight wise it’s pretty great 😅 smoothed over but all part and parcel of growing

For reference this is roughly before and after the GH/insulin water balloon around 25/30lbs difference IMG_7472.jpeg

Just ran out of what I was using and now started on some Optis that I have. They are very good!! My foray with GH started a few months ago during an intense dieting phase and it has been great at just 2-3 IUs/day! Fuller muscles, better pumps, better vascularity. I might try 3-4 after this cruise phase in 6 more weeks.

How are you timing the gh with the slin?

How are you timing the gh with the slin?
5iu hgh fasted

5iu slin pre workout

10iu slin post

5iu gh before bed

Honestly from everything I’ve learnt on it though I think it makes roughly 0 difference in the long run

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131