over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH serum test dosing

Yea they always test high,most people do 1/3 of the vial to test them...I've seem em do the whole vial also so however you want... 1/3 vial been testing a lil over 30 and full vial a lot higher...You'll be very pleased with the results...

THE REAPER

Sorry Big-Dawg I have to correct you on this. If you are treating it like a 15iu vial and want to do a true serum test at 10ius then you would do 2/3 of the vial,not 1/3,that would only be 5ius

Last edited:
Sorry Big-Dawg I have to correct you on this. If you are treating it like a 15iu vial and want to do a true serum test at 10ius then you would do 2/3 of the vial,not 1/3,that would only be 5ius
Hey brother you're right,I'm glad you caught it brother...Good looking out bro...I always want to be corrected if I'm wrong brother, bad info is worst than giving no info...

THE REAPER

Hey brother you're right,I'm glad you caught it brother...Good looking out bro...I always want to be corrected if I'm wrong brother, bad info is worst than giving no info...

THE REAPER
Mike really glad you caught that brother, I was up way to late 5ius lol...Damn big hands and lil phone on top of being half asleep lol 2/3 correct 1/3 no...Man I'm just glad you caught it before he tested...

THE REAPER

Mike really glad you caught that brother, I was up way to late 5ius lol...Damn big hands and lil phone on top of being half asleep lol 2/3 correct 1/3 no...Man I'm just glad you caught it before he tested...

THE REAPER
well i took 6ius this morn, guess i shoulda read this first. headed down for my test in 30 min (3hr mark) it is what it is, guess ill see what we get lol

well i took 6ius this morn, guess i shoulda read this first. headed down for my test in 30 min (3hr mark) it is what it is, guess ill see what we get lol
Sorry brother my mistake,but if you took .6 ml out of 1 ml that's 1iu less tan how most people test the Meditropes,they usually use 1.5ml to mix and do 10 out of the 15ius...So your still gonna be damn near dead on,short 1iu...

THE REAPER

Sorry brother my mistake,but if you took .6 ml out of 1 ml that's 1iu less tan how most people test the Meditropes,they usually use 1.5ml to mix and do 10 out of the 15ius...So your still gonna be damn near dead on,short 1iu...

THE REAPER

No worries man!! I figured I should see elevated numbers not as high as most people but as long as I get decent numbers I'm happy with that.
Did some of the meditrope come in 15iu vials? Or why are people Or why are people mixing 1.5 ML's?? Is there a reason behind it?

No worries man!! I figured I should see elevated numbers not as high as most people but as long as I get decent numbers I'm happy with that.
Did some of the meditrope come in 15iu vials? Or why are people Or why are people mixing 1.5 ML's?? Is there a reason behind it?
The Meditropes are supposed to be 5mg vials so 15iu...Some say anywhere from a good 13-15ius...He sells them as 10ius but in his list he posts they are 15ius,5mg...

THE REAPER

The Meditropes are supposed to be 5mg vials so 15iu...Some say anywhere from a good 13-15ius...He sells them as 10ius but in his list he posts they are 15ius,5mg...

THE REAPER

Perfect!!!! Learning something new everyday!!!

Got my labs back

Well today I got my labs back. This is from the blacks #23 it was from 5ius (1ml back water dilution) Im @ 2:56min.
I have a question about igf level. I wasn't smart enough to get my baseline first to compare it to. I know it says "high" is this a good acceptable number? Today is exactly 2 weeks running this.

Attachments

• IMG_6115.JPG
    IMG_6115.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 343
Well today I got my labs back. This is from the blacks #23 it was from 5ius (1ml back water dilution) Im @ 2:56min.
I have a question about igf level. I wasn't smart enough to get my baseline first to compare it to. I know it says "high" is this a good acceptable number? Today is exactly 2 weeks running this.
That is very good serum and igf levels brother...

Omni Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

Man go to hgh testing thread Buck has a ton of tests for igf on there and yeah in the 300s is good,and a 31.5 serum damnnnn...TP is the man...

Man go to hgh testing thread Buck has a ton of tests for igf on there and yeah in the 300s is good,and a 31.5 serum damnnnn...TP is the man...

Do igf levels continue to increase the longer you take GH or do they eventually Plateau?

I'm curious if you are on any other AAS and what ancillaries? It seems like a lot of people on heavier cycles may not be getting the IGF conversion that others are. That was my experience. You are getting good results. I am going to be starting back on my blacks and running 1/2 a vial per day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious if you are on any other AAS and what ancillaries? It seems like a lot of people on heavier cycles may not be getting the IGF conversion that others are. That was my experience. You are getting good results. I am going to be starting back on my blacks and running 1/2 a vial per day.

I am only on GH and that's it... taking 1/3 vial ED

Dam good # bro. That sweet just started my meditrope last week. Keep dose the same as my kefei. So far I'm more sluggish and hand are a bit tight.

Dam good # bro. That sweet just started my meditrope last week. Keep dose the same as my kefei. So far I'm more sluggish and hand are a bit tight.

I have definitely been lethargic, so far no CTS or anything with the hands but I am slowly trying to ramp up to avoid as many of the sides as I can

From all the testing I've seen IGF levels rise to a cerain point (different for everyone) and then plateau. They don't just keep rising and rising

That's pretty much what I was thinking but thought I'd ask... what would you guys consider a "solid" igf level??

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131