over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh+slin favorite timing

i've never seen or heard milos discuss exogenous insulin use EVER online as he is very cautious when recommending it and explains his protocol very very clear to his clients to make sure they're well educated on insulin before implemented it.

I'm very interested in this video you have

Sorry it was with Dave Palumbo and it was discreet about the actual drug naming
But if you watch the first part of the video where he tell you about Peri workout and then he talks about other stuff in a discreet manner you can definitely gather his theories of
Insulin from the video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry it was with Dave Palumbo and it was discreet about the actual drug naming
But if you watch the first part of the video where he tell you about Peri workout and then he talks about other stuff in a discreet manner you can definitely gather his theories of
Insulin from the video

Can you link the video? I have watched that one and he doesn't mention insulin once in that video ?

He talks about nutrition during workouts, doesn't mention anything about insulin use during the day or workout.

You literally made up a insulin protocol and just said it was milos' lol

Last edited:
Watch David crosslands videos then aka under construction, he reveals the insulin protocol milos had him in and it's basically the same one I used

just found it in the second video, i doubt he's listening to milos or maybe milos just isn't giving him the normal insulin protocol.

Milos has custom plans for people for whatever goal they have. Listening to him say he used 1 sustanon a day, 1g deca a week, mast, dbol + anavar? wtf? milos would never suggest that to my knowledge.

milos kept me getting leaner and growing at the same time, my goal was to get as big as possible but be in shape all year.

weird that he says his diet didn't change either nor did he mention he took shakes (pre/intra/post)

if you think that's milos' insulin protocol then that's fine, just don't tell people it is lol

just found it in the second video, i doubt he's listening to milos or maybe milos just isn't giving him the normal insulin protocol.

Milos has custom plans for people for whatever goal they have. Listening to him say he used 1 sustanon a day, 1g deca a week, mast, dbol + anavar? wtf? milos would never suggest that to my knowledge.

milos kept me getting leaner and growing at the same time, my goal was to get as big as possible but be in shape all year.

weird that he says his diet didn't change either nor did he mention he took shakes (pre/intra/post)

if you think that's milos' insulin protocol then that's fine, just don't tell people it is lol

End of first video he explains then intra nutrition, why does it even matter who's protocol it is, milos believes in flooding the muscles with nutrients and whether or not our protocols are identical my theory is the same.

Also I don't use the doses stated in the video lol

If exogenous HGH is drastically more affective when taken with slin I assume the same would apply with exogenous igf correct?

If exogenous HGH is drastically more affective when taken with slin I assume the same would apply with exogenous igf correct?

lots of people get this wrong, you use insulin because GH makes you insulin resistant to an extent. The insulin helps shuttle nutrients into cells since your body doesn't do it that well when using GH

I've seen this protocol around and do somewhat similar but probably closer to milos protocol for slin just with totally different training. If you were to implement ghrp/ghrh peps into these protocols I'm guessing you'd shot them 15-30 minutes prior to to taking you slin?

I could be wrong but I've tried various ways to use gh, peps, and slin and honesly I don't feel it matters when you take gh or peptides as long as you get them in. Only thing with peptides is you need a few hours between doses to allow the pituitary to reload before your next release. If I was to use peptides I would probably do ghrp 2xday to help me eat more and ipam pre bed.

I only do 8-10ius of slin at a time not 15ius.

lots of people get this wrong, you use insulin because GH makes you insulin resistant to an extent. The insulin helps shuttle nutrients into cells since your body doesn't do it that well when using GH

No, that would only further insulin resistance that's not the reason to combine them. You just repeated what Dave Palumbo said. There is a lot that goes into it. GH and slin together create a very anabolic environment, they will initiate intracellular hormone releases that can not be replicated by any external compound. GH and slin are both anti-catabolic, think protect the muscle during training. The second part of them is the anabolic part aka the byproduct of their conversion causing release in growth factors both in the muscle cells and at the liver. Think about it, in theory both raise IGF levels.

Keeping the body sensitive to insulin is key to reaping the most benefits out of your food intake. Think about the mechanism of GH and slin, the nutrition partitioning like you mentioned, the fat store releases, etc. The synergy of these two drugs is like no other.

No, that would only further insulin resistance that's not the reason to combine them. You just repeated what Dave Palumbo said. There is a lot that goes into it. GH and slin together create a very anabolic environment, they will initiate intracellular hormone releases that can not be replicated by any external compound. GH and slin are both anti-catabolic, think protect the muscle during training. The second part of them is the anabolic part aka the byproduct of their conversion causing release in growth factors both in the muscle cells and at the liver. Think about it, in theory both raise IGF levels.

Keeping the body sensitive to insulin is key to reaping the most benefits out of your food intake. Think about the mechanism of GH and slin, the nutrition partitioning like you mentioned, the fat store releases, etc. The synergy of these two drugs is like no other.

You think taking exogenous insulin will further insulin resistance when using GH? Maybe if you use it incorrectly...

You can do research on how exogenous GH use will increase insulin resistance and eventually type 2 diabeties. Exogenous insulin is used to prevent this.

There are people that don't use exogenous insulin with GH and reap the benefits.

Last edited:
Most people don't understand that exogenous gh causes decrease in insulin sensitivity. I certainly agree that gh and insulin combined can do great things. But taking the insulin along with gh does not protect you from insulin desensitization. I'm fact, it would only make it worse. However there are supplements out there that can minimize or even reverse this. I recommend to anyone who uses gh to also be supplementing with berberine, bitter melon, and ala. Many benefits to these especially to the gh/insulin user wishing to have better insulin sensitivity.

Most people don't understand that exogenous gh causes decrease in insulin sensitivity. I certainly agree that gh and insulin combined can do great things. But taking the insulin along with gh does not protect you from insulin desensitization. I'm fact, it would only make it worse. However there are supplements out there that can minimize or even reverse this. I recommend to anyone who uses gh to also be supplementing with berberine, bitter melon, and ala. Many benefits to these especially to the gh/insulin user wishing to have better insulin sensitivity.

Ok so we agree that GH does decrease insulin sensitivity.

1) Now what happens when we eat carbs?

Blood sugar rises

2) What happens when our blood sugar rises?

Insulin is released

Now with elevated blood sugar and decreased insulin sensitivity this means that your body has to produce insulin for a longer period of time. Ie elevated blood sugars for long periods of time.

This is what causes insulin resistance!

Now what happens when we take exogenous insulin? Blood sugar DROPS and doesn't rise for long periods of time causing our bodies to not overproduce insulin. Since it does not allow blood sugar to get too high.

If you use insulin incorrectly then it will make you more insulin resistant.

This is what I found through my research, I can agree to disagree if you believe otherwise. If I am not mistaken Milos also believes this.

Last edited:
Being exposed to more insulin causes insulin resistance to rise not the sugar. So by adding exogenous slin, you are exposing the cells to more insulin thus furthering insulin resistance.

Being exposed to more insulin causes insulin resistance to rise not the sugar. So by adding exogenous slin, you are exposing the cells to more insulin thus furthering insulin resistance.

Yes if you use insulin incorrectly you will be exposing yourself to more insulin.

If used correctly you DECREASE the amount of insulin in your body.

That WAS the reason why people loved slin with GH...but it was a kind of ass-backwards way to address the problem of insulin resistance. Yes, any elevated IGF + slin is going to help you grow more. But something as simple at metformin to control your insulin resistance rather than MORE slin is a much better way to attack this.

Basically, slin is going to put stuff in the right places to make muscle growth easier—whether you are on GH or not. But the addition of GH is great no matter what.

That WAS the reason why people loved slin with GH...but it was a kind of ass-backwards way to address the problem of insulin resistance. Yes, any elevated IGF + slin is going to help you grow more. But something as simple at metformin to control your insulin resistance rather than MORE slin is a much better way to attack this.

Basically, slin is going to put stuff in the right places to make muscle growth easier—whether you are on GH or not. But the addition of GH is great no matter what.

Metformin drops IGF-1 through decreasing insulin output which is the exact reverse of what you achieve by administering exogenous insulin.

Why would you do that?

If you don't abuse insulin you should not have decrease insulin sensitivity that is significant causing type 2 diabeties

Last edited:
Metformin drops IGF-1 through decreasing insulin output which is the exact reverse of what you achieve by administering exogenous insulin.

Why would you do that?

If you don't abuse insulin you should not have decrease insulin sensitivity that is significant causing type 2 diabeties

Not if you are on exo GH. Metformin only lowers natural Igf levels and studies were only done on regular people. I think it's best to use gh and slin 3-4x per week on training days withhigher carbs and low fats and the other 3-4x per week on off days use Metformin and keep carbs lower with fats higher.

Not if you are on exo GH. Metformin only lowers natural Igf levels and studies were only done on regular people. I think it's best to use gh and slin 3-4x per week on training days withhigher carbs and low fats and the other 3-4x per week on off days use Metformin and keep carbs lower with fats higher.

the mechanism of decrease IGF-1 should pertain to those using exogenous GH. Of course no studies have been done on this but if you think about how IGF-1 is decrease by metformin it should decrease IGF-1 in both. It suppresses the IGF-1 receptor pathway.
I have never experimented with this so I can't say for sure.

i agree using gh and slin 3-4 per week with high carb, low fat

I would never use metformin however in that way.
With the metformin half life you'll still have some metformin in your system ON SOME insulin days. Very dangerous because one day you can cover 10iu of insulin with 50g of carbs and the next day you'll go hypo from 10iu of insulin with 50g of carbs. From insulin sensitivity and absoption of carbs.

Why would you go low carb high fat with metformin? One of the mechanisism is to decrease absorption of carbohydrate. By switching carbs to fats you'll have a higher chance of storing calories as fat. This is another reason why having metformin in your system is very dangerous with combination of insulin, who knows how much carbs will be absorbed?

Sorry but I just don't agree with metformin and insulin being used together from my research

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity