over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hiding Peptides

EXACTLY.... Done it this way for a while, but doing it again for the first time in YEARS!

Put it in the back of the fridge, so it is less likely to get rummaged through if someone you dont know is fooling around in your fridge.

Why are people you don't know digging through your refridgerator?

Some bros store in the less traveled wine fridge. A nice and cool 46 degrees.

I use supplement bottle, probiotic. I take out all the pills and keep the vial on the bottom, then put the pills back on top so that's all they see. Probiotics need to be refrigerated so just tell em it's your probiotics and they'll prob leave it alone. Maybe you could get a portable fridge of some kind for your room.

Use a dry powder substance

I solved this pretty well at home.
First, get your tides in a small zip lock double zip. Then, grab a cheap $10 container of creatine powder from Walmart and put your tides in that, pushed down at the bottom and allow the creatine to cover up your tides. Then, store in the fridge. Why creatine? Well, its an extremely dry substance and wont stick very easily to your zip bag, and creatine is not something kids or snoopy wives or guests will "happen" to open and discover..."I'm gonna make me a tall glass of ice-cold creatine"- that won't happen. I swear by this method, so glaringly inconspicuous.

I solved this pretty well at home.
First, get your tides in a small zip lock double zip. Then, grab a cheap $10 container of creatine powder from Walmart and put your tides in that, pushed down at the bottom and allow the creatine to cover up your tides. Then, store in the fridge. Why creatine? Well, its an extremely dry substance and wont stick very easily to your zip bag, and creatine is not something kids or snoopy wives or guests will "happen" to open and discover..."I'm gonna make me a tall glass of ice-cold creatine"- that won't happen. I swear by this method, so glaringly inconspicuous.

^ That's a good 1..

Box of individual crystal light packets, or a box of baking soda.

I just keep a mini fridge in my bedroom with a lock on it. Problem solved. Dont have to hide from my wife. She does it too.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

label a box "nutritious and low fat". It should be safe from 90% of Americans.

label a box "nutritious and low fat". It should be safe from 90% of Americans.

Hey what's this health food doing in the way of my mcdonalds! :rolleyes:

As for me I have a diabetic case I bought. Fits 1 ghrp- 2, 5 mod, 3 ipamorelin, 3pins, and alcohol wipes all in what looks like a cd case. Not the best at blending in, but people don't Fuck with my fridge. It is really convenient though and cost $10 at a drug store.

I use supplement bottle, probiotic. I take out all the pills and keep the vial on the bottom, then put the pills back on top so that's all they see. Probiotics need to be refrigerated so just tell em it's your probiotics and they'll prob leave it alone. Maybe you could get a portable fridge of some kind for your room.

I do the exact same thing

I have a bunch of grandkids always in my fridge. They open everything. so.... I found a small lockable fridge at Lowes. stays beside my bed .. told everyone I keep it locked because it's my personal vitamins and diabetic supplies

Buy a temperature controlled safe?

Or a mini fridge with a lock. I keep all my goodies in my mini fridge with a lock on it.

behind the veggie tray

I have some, but they are secret because if I share any you MOFOS came over my stuff would be gone. The best ones are the ones nobody came up with yet. ;)

you can try putting it any any non see-through or dark colored vitamin bottle, your just gonna have to dump out all the pills everytime you use it.....or if u look in a smoke shop u can find a fake food products or soda cans with a false bottom

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws