over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cognitive and memory improvement peptides advice needed friends

Nivp

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
I am 52 and am seeking PhD degree. Need advice on some memory / cognition improvements and concentration increase peptides. Need it for being able to focus in my study. At 52 it is very stressful to focus with family and people around. Have researched in Semax which helps in cognition and needs to be cycled. Anyone in here using it or having any experience with the peptides please help!! Need your help to clear my Phd degree friends!!

I am 52 and am seeking PhD degree. Need advice on some memory / cognition improvements and concentration increase peptides. Need it for being able to focus in my study. At 52 it is very stressful to focus with family and people around. Have researched in Semax which helps in cognition and needs to be cycled. Anyone in here using it or having any experience with the peptides please help!! Need your help to clear my Phd degree friends!!

Is only on product that contain NGF ( Humanofort, 48.829mcg each capsule)

Is only on product that contain NGF ( Humanofort, 48.829mcg each capsule)
Wow !! Thank you so much brother!!

Skip the peptides and get some Modafinil.

100mg will go a LONG way.
Was also thinking of that one. Are you or have you used it or any exp bro

Modafinil is very good. But it’s a stimulant. I’d look into actually improving cognitive function.

Bromantane, tak-653, tropisetron, all very powerful. Go do research on Reddit: nooTOPICS not nootropics. Or both.

The problem with modafinil, is the long half life and the down regulation of gaba. You starry taking it 4-5x a week (which you can, way easier on the body physiologically than amphetamines, your sleep will suck. But I use it 3-4x a week. Just take that shit
At like 5:30am

Modafinil is very good. But it’s a stimulant. I’d look into actually improving cognitive function.

Bromantane, tak-653, tropisetron, all very powerful. Go do research on Reddit: nooTOPICS not nootropics. Or both.

The problem with modafinil, is the long half life and the down regulation of gaba. You starry taking it 4-5x a week (which you can, way easier on the body physiologically than amphetamines, your sleep will suck. But I use it 3-4x a week. Just take that shit
At like 5:30am
Thanks !!will look into the others.

EcdyGrowth as @emeric delczeg has suggested. I’d choose it over adderal.

Others have given a great list already.

Only addition I have is N-Acetyl-Semax nasal spray from Amino Asylum. If you’re asking about “peptides” specifically, you can’t go wrong with it IMO.

EcdyGrowth as @emeric delczeg has suggested. I’d choose it over adderal.

Others have given a great list already.

Only addition I have is N-Acetyl-Semax nasal spray from Amino Asylum. If you’re asking about “peptides” specifically, you can’t go wrong with it IMO.
EcdyGrowth gives you cognitive benefits?

Can you detail what you notice from each - the ecdygrowth and nasal spray?

EcdyGrowth gives you cognitive benefits?

Can you detail what you notice from each - the ecdygrowth and nasal spray?
EcdyGrowth- increased energy, stamina and mood. As if I’ve restored my adrenal health 100%. Which you do to an extent with the growth factors. The focus is smooth and it’s not a stimulant like effect- ie no racing heart rate or anxiousness like you can get with Ritalin, adderal (mildly for some) or the other productivity drugs as I call them.

Nasal Spray- purely cognitive. Focus and mental clarity. Takes 15-30 min roughly to kick in. If you ever need a “pick me up” for mental clarity this one is perfect for that, but won’t impact physical energy in my experience.

I’m a tough critic on things as I work in the industry and there are very few things OTC that you can really feel IMO.

EcdyGrowth- increased energy, stamina and mood. As if I’ve restored my adrenal health 100%. Which you do to an extent with the growth factors. The focus is smooth and it’s not a stimulant like effect- ie no racing heart rate or anxiousness like you can get with Ritalin, adderal (mildly for some) or the other productivity drugs as I call them.

Nasal Spray- purely cognitive. Focus and mental clarity. Takes 15-30 min roughly to kick in. If you ever need a “pick me up” for mental clarity this one is perfect for that, but won’t impact physical energy in my experience.

I’m a tough critic on things as I work in the industry and there are very few things OTC that you can really feel IMO.
if you could choose between the two which would you take?

if you could choose between the two which would you take?
Oh easy, EcdyGrowth because it’s actually repairing my HPA axis while giving me the energy and boost. And I’m not saying that because @emeric delczeg is a sponsor here. He can tell you I have zero affiliation. The shit just works… and it repairs my adrenals, doesn’t keep me up at night or crash. That’s a win win win.

Gotcha. Emeric sent me fome MMB 750 and EcdyGrowth for free for me to try. I've just been using the MMB to see how it affects me but will start the ecdygrowth soon.

Appreciate the info.

Gotcha. Emeric sent me fome MMB 750 and EcdyGrowth for free for me to try. I've just been using the MMB to see how it affects me but will start the ecdygrowth soon.

Appreciate the info.
Take 1-2 caps pre-workout and ideally earlier in the day just to be safe. I train the AM so works out well.

Take 1-2 caps pre-workout and ideally earlier in the day just to be safe. I train the AM so works out well.

Will do tomorrow.

About to order the nasal spray - how many uses do you get out of it?

Will do tomorrow.

About to order the nasal spray - how many uses do you get out of it?
I only use 2 sprays per nostril and it last me well over a month. I haven’t done the math on how many sprays to get a month supply. 1-2 bottles will last you a while.

huperzine -a
Citicoline
Phenylpiracetam
Pramiracetam
Vinpocetine
Picamilon
i had good results with citcoline stacked with racetams, and vinpocetine was a cool sup. centroxiphene is a good one too

ephedra, yohimine caffeine has definite boost on cognitive abilities too

If you aren't getting enough sleep, none of these things will do much for you. The #1 "nootropic" (and health hack in general) is getting good quality sleep on a regular basis. Sleep, exercise, good diet.
If you're skimping on those, supplements are the last thing I'd be thinking about.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws