over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

high tren low test cycles. adding mast?

prototype5

Registered
So been reading alot on people running just a mild amount of test with higher amounts of tren. Would adding masteron be beneficial? Mast always sends my sex drive for through the roof, thats the only reason why I was wanting to add some to help with the tren.

Was thinking this,

Test enath 250mg week
tren ace 450mg week split eod
mast prop. 300mg week split eod.

Any other time i ran tren, i usually had the test around 500-600 at the tren at 300. figured id give this a try. have prami and aromasin on hand. Iv ran all these compounds before, just not dosed in this way.

Im 5'10. 227 lbs at about 10-11%

There are good number of threads concerneing the use of masteron in different cycles-try a search for that as there is a lot of useful info from the members-but to your question-I think adding masteron to any cycle is beneficial and there a good number of members here who run it with all their cycles with good results. Happy searching!

Have you tried high tren low test before? Don't think you'd need the mast. I was on 150mg test 300-400mg tren and I was mad horny. Much hornier than all previous test only cycles

I like high tren low test, love it in fact. Mast imo would be a very nice addition but my heads feeling the cold a lot more since running tren, adding mast would be all war on the hairline :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

ive recently joined the high tren, low test approach reccomended after being a guy whos always been big fan of the high test, moderate tren approach

i get alot less sides on high tren, low test, then i would having the test high, and the tren moderate

i also look a shitload better on lower test, high tren becoz i dont look like a bloated pufferfish like i usually do on high test

as for adding masteron, i would go with just the tren and test first and see how you like it, then add in the masteron if you feel you need to

mast tends to give me a little kick up in strength and energy, and polishes me off nicely, so its a great thing to add towards the end of your cycle to give ya that little boost and finishing touch on your physique

or of course it can be run all cycle if you prefer, and then towards the end the tren and the mast can be bumped up a little higher, to give you that added finishing touch and boost

just my thoughts and experience

I favor the addition of the mast as there is truly no downside to mast for me outside of increased sexual everything. Tren might be the workhorse but mast can have its place and it does do different functions than the tren

There are good number of threads concerneing the use of masteron in different cycles-try a search for that as there is a lot of useful info from the members-but to your question-I think adding masteron to any cycle is beneficial and there a good number of members here who run it with all their cycles with good results. Happy searching!

Its just this specific one im concerned about. Iv honestly never done a cycle with only 250mg of test, or a cycle with 450 tren. I didnt want to make too many changes and not know what is affecting me how. But mast always just made me harder and alot more horny. so i couldnt see how adding it would be a bad thing.

Have you tried high tren low test before? Don't think you'd need the mast. I was on 150mg test 300-400mg tren and I was mad horny. Much hornier than all previous test only cycles

no i havent. I always kept my tren dose at 300mg a week. I always use tren ace (dont like tren enath ) usually kept the test enath at 500, sometimes 750.

currently on a mix of 50/50/50 of test, tren, mast at 450 week total. the sides are less this time then normal. I just picked up some ARL tren ace and test enath and will be switching. I have another lab of mast enath (ment to say mast enath, no prop in the original post) so i figured why not? if anything, it will help with the libido.

I like high tren low test, love it in fact. Mast imo would be a very nice addition but my heads feeling the cold a lot more since running tren, adding mast would be all war on the hairline :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

i guess im really lucky. no one in my family on either side went bald. mast and tren doesnt thin my hair. the body temp problem is the biggest for me.
either that or im still in my mid 20s and it hasnt hit me yet:p

ive recently joined the high tren, low test approach reccomended after being a guy whos always been big fan of the high test, moderate tren approach

i get alot less sides on high tren, low test, then i would having the test high, and the tren moderate

i also look a shitload better on lower test, high tren becoz i dont look like a bloated pufferfish like i usually do on high test

as for adding masteron, i would go with just the tren and test first and see how you like it, then add in the masteron if you feel you need to

mast tends to give me a little kick up in strength and energy, and polishes me off nicely, so its a great thing to add towards the end of your cycle to give ya that little boost and finishing touch on your physique

or of course it can be run all cycle if you prefer, and then towards the end the tren and the mast can be bumped up a little higher, to give you that added finishing touch and boost

just my thoughts and experience

thats how my view is. high test, moderate/low tren. but every post iv read from people that switched it, all say the same thing you did.

the other reason for adding mast is, im already on it from that test/tren/mast mix.
what do you dose your test and tren at? caber or prami?

PLEASE HELP

whats up guys wanted sum info on sum orals, i am a athlete 5'9 203 low 11 or high 10 % body fat i want to run a cycle to shred and gain indurance strength and sum mass i am a running back and a sprinter getting ready to try out, everyone at the next level is on sumthing except a small few if i want a chance i need to do sumthing i cant gain to much bulk becuase i will get slower and fuck up my running mechanics but size is always great and strengh is even better, add sum indurance and it would b perfect im curnetly on 80mg of clenbuterol wanted to take either test prop sublingual, oral windstol or sublingual halotestin, i know halo takes forever to get out of ur system to piss clean winni is like 3 weeks and the test prop tabs like 4 days, can u please give me sum adivece on what a proper cycle would b like so i dont waste my time, like how many weeks stack test with wwinni and cycle off with what? thanks for any info u can give ive resheared but id rather here from guys who know what there doing and have done it them selvs

whats up guys wanted sum info on sum orals, i am a athlete 5'9 203 low 11 or high 10 % body fat i want to run a cycle to shred and gain indurance strength and sum mass i am a running back and a sprinter getting ready to try out, everyone at the next level is on sumthing except a small few if i want a chance i need to do sumthing i cant gain to much bulk becuase i will get slower and fuck up my running mechanics but size is always great and strengh is even better, add sum indurance and it would b perfect im curnetly on 80mg of clenbuterol wanted to take either test prop sublingual, oral windstol or sublingual halotestin, i know halo takes forever to get out of ur system to piss clean winni is like 3 weeks and the test prop tabs like 4 days, can u please give me sum adivece on what a proper cycle would b like so i dont waste my time, like how many weeks stack test with wwinni and cycle off with what? thanks for any info u can give ive resheared but id rather here from guys who know what there doing and have done it them selvs

My advice?

Start a new thread....

Not cool to hijack, and more importantly, you will get a lot more responses with your own thread.

are u fucking kidding me?:banghead:

I say yes to the Mast,you could also throw in some Equipoise instead of the mast. Just an idea on possible options.

getting less sides running 525 tren a and test e 250 every week then when i had 6-700 test. i dodnt even get night sweats just my cardio sucks and still sweat a lil here n there. no psychological sides either. im also runnin mast p 525/week.....big change in a month and my diet isnt even on point :banghead:

getting less sides running 525 tren a and test e 250 every week then when i had 6-700 test. i dodnt even get night sweats just my cardio sucks and still sweat a lil here n there. no psychological sides either. im also runnin mast p 525/week.....big change in a month and my diet isnt even on point :banghead:

That test/tren dose is precisely what I plan to run the back end of this blast.. im pretty excited to try it out.. never done low test.. not going to be running mast though, however I think it would be aproblem fantastic addition, bulk or cut.. mast is great for libido too

To the OP, I'd add Mast near the middle or end of they cycle. I love Mast, probably as much as Tren, but for different reasons. You'll feel the results of Mast at any point in the cycle, true. But I like to see the results too, so the lower BF after a couple months of Tren use and responsible eating will make using Masteron all the more fun. JMO.

For those considering low test/high tren, don't worry, at least try it of you're not happy with high test. I've been running 150mg/wk of Test and varying doses of other AAS, (high and low) and EVERY combination with Low test has been better than higher Test. I'm even running Tren now, with TRT test, sleeping like a baby, not pissed off, ZERO bloat, diet is way easier to deal with. Libido is crazy. I actually look forward to the ED Tren shots now. Where I used to dread them.

Test is like coQ10 or fish oil for me know, just good for overall health, but every other AAS yields better results with fewer problems.

:yeahthat: same here....I could not get enough at almost the same doses as thehazzle. The wife loved it. I was ALWAYS ready to go :headbang:

hows your libido?

:yeahthat: same here....I could not get enough at almost the same doses as thehazzle. The wife loved it. I was ALWAYS ready to go :headbang:

thats good to hear bro

To the OP, I'd add Mast near the middle or end of they cycle. I love Mast, probably as much as Tren, but for different reasons. You'll feel the results of Mast at any point in the cycle, true. But I like to see the results too, so the lower BF after a couple months of Tren use and responsible eating will make using Masteron all the more fun. JMO.

For those considering low test/high tren, don't worry, at least try it of you're not happy with high test. I've been running 150mg/wk of Test and varying doses of other AAS, (high and low) and EVERY combination with Low test has been better than higher Test. I'm even running Tren now, with TRT test, sleeping like a baby, not pissed off, ZERO bloat, diet is way easier to deal with. Libido is crazy. I actually look forward to the ED Tren shots now. Where I used to dread them.

Test is like coQ10 or fish oil for me know, just good for overall health, but every other AAS yields better results with fewer problems.

how much tren are on ?

to everyone thats posted, thanks for the feedback. also wanted to ask, whats your prami and caber dosing?

Last edited:
With a cycle of tren and test while cutting, can one lose at a faster rate then normal and still negate muscle loss?

My weight loss is usually 1.5lbs per week. I was wondering if using tren I could be more aggressive with a higher weight loss but still protect against muscle loss.

I've also been using the low test high tren method and have noticed less sides. In particular the anxiety that was caused by tren + high dosages of test is almost non existent. As far as adding masteron in it should help make the test more effective similar to proviron by lowering SHBG, but if its to high relative to testosterone it might end up hammering estrogen / libido.

Also have joined the high tren low test bandwagon. Handling 100mg Ed of tren ace with minimal sides. Masteron is a great addition, an seems to take care of any prolactin issues caused by the tren. Libido has been higher on 100mg tren, 50mg mast Ed ,and 250mg test e per week then any other cycle ive run.

After spending 16 weeks on mod deca/test an being a waterlogged mess, I'm loving this protocol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131