advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HOT BODZ...WOW! Another Smoking Hot Shirt!!

aeliop

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well Mark Depew and the great group over at HOT BODZ has done it again. I added another shirt to my HOT BODZ collection. As always great customer service, I had the shirt in a couple of days, delivered right to my door. This is the Palm Bay Camp Shirt Red Button Down.................Smoking hot shirt!

hbPalmbay1.jpg

hbPalmbay2.jpg

hbPalmbay3.jpg

hbPalmbay4.jpg

hbPalmbay5.jpg

Last edited:
Nice shirt! I don't know how it would look on me. I am not as muscular and handsome as you. :D

Looking solid in that shirt, those shirts fit you very well! I may have to pick me some of those up soon, but I know I can't pull it off like you!

You're looking great as usual Tony.
Like the shirt too

Nice Shirt Tony. Just stay away from the Bull paddock :)
Handsome fella!

ya next time i need a shirt for going out i think i will be looking into hot bodz clothes the button downs are pretty nice and will fit much better then the big xxl shirts i get thats fit my shoulders but not tight on my waist line.

Yes

Is that beautiful watch on your wrist the 190s from Herc Watch Company?

HAHA Phil you busted me. My face is literally as red as the shirt. Nothing slips by you. The Watch would look great on your big arm. If you like one of those watches let me know I will have them send you one.

Thanks Guys

Nice shirt! I don't know how it would look on me. I am not as muscular and handsome as you. :D

Thanks Greg but I have seen you in person so I can vouch it would look great on you, especially as shredded as you get. As far as handsome, I will just say that I am not the guy that has 20 somethings bothering them all the time that is you friend.

Dangkolo said:
But I will say that red is a smokin color on you

Ricky, yes red is my favorite color...thanks my friend, lets catch up soon.

Lenny said:
Looking solid in that shirt, those shirts fit you very well! I may have to pick me some of those up soon, but I know I can't pull it off like you!

Thanks Lenny but if I were you with the physique you got........I would pick up a few of these bad boys like yesterday. Lenny you work hard baby, you earned your great physique......now show it off baby!

knucklehed said:
You're looking great as usual Tony.
Like the shirt too

Duskin thank you my friend. A little birdy told me you were looking pretty damn good yourself. Send me some pics I want see ya. These shirts would look great on you.

BigChef said:
Nice Shirt Tony. Just stay away from the Bull paddock
Handsome fella!

Thanks A, it's too late........I think?

gstracer said:
ya next time i need a shirt for going out i think i will be looking into hot bodz clothes the button downs are pretty nice and will fit much better then the big xxl shirts i get thats fit my shoulders but not tight on my waist line.

You can't go wrong with these shirts, you worked hard in the gym while the rest of sheople ate chicken wings and drank beer all week. Now is the time to show the sheople what you do with your time. The Club will make you wear a shirt you can't go shirtless so this is the next best thing to show what you got. Pick you up 1 or 2 or more gstracer

Tim is aces. I was the guy who brought this sponsor here. He's helped me out numerous times. Greaat company.

except two sizes too small buddy... LOL....
See you at the Europa??

Is that beautiful watch on your wrist the 190s from Herc Watch Company?

haha.....funny, and yes.

mine is nicer looking though.....Pam would like it..its pink:)

How much shit did you catch at OBB from the guys? Lol, I know what kind of joke JJ and the others have! Looks good man

A Boat Load of crap

How much shit did you catch at OBB from the guys? Lol, I know what kind of joke JJ and the others have! Looks good man

HAHA...........That is funny.......and almost a whole story in itself. On the day I took the picture, Joe Jordan was training with about 4 other powerlifters and Brian Schwab was at the front desk. When I walked in the gym Joe Jordan yells across the gym "what are you doing with your kid's shirt on" after all the crap I took good old Joe was going to actually take the photos for me though. The funniest thing though is Brian Schwab ended up taking the photos. Here is Schwab, Professional Powerlifter, hardcore owner of Orlando Barbell, taking photos of a bodybuilder.....lol..........Schwab is a hell of a nice guy and he did a great job with the photos.

You need to come over sometime and we can have a training session.

I have the same shirt in Wine color. Its a 2XL and fits perfect. I get compliments on it every time I wear it.

Hot Bodz Rocks!

I just ordered that bad ass necklace that just came in as a new arrival on the Hot Bodz site. UPS drops that baby off Monday!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131