over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how 2 loose baby fat?

athletic1975

Newbies
hey all-

i can't seem to loose the little bit of fat that sits around my waistline.....i eat multiple meals a day, no junk food, no sodas just water and very diluted juices, i work out at the gym, i do my crunches, and incorporate cardio 2 times a week.

what am i doing wrong? please help. :confused:
what do i need to do to get those washboard abs?

Attachments

• washboardabs.jpg
    washboardabs.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 299
Crank up the Cardio!

I'm getting ready for my first contest. Best way to get rid of that extra BF (presuming you're doing everything else right) is doing cardio first thing upon waking up. DO NOT eat first-- no fuel in the tank. Five minutes into the session you're burning nothing but bodyfat. Work up to 45 minutes of interval cardio (segments of 2 minutes slow, 3 minutes fast). The interval work will jack up your metabolism for the next 24 hours so you continue to burn BF.

The BF around the navel is the last to go, so do the morning cardio as often as your sked permits (except on days you're doing your leg lifting or the recuperation day afterwards).

Stay Strong!

athletic1975 said:
hey all-

i can't seem to loose the little bit of fat that sits around my waistline.....i eat multiple meals a day, no junk food, no sodas just water and very diluted juices, i work out at the gym, i do my crunches, and incorporate cardio 2 times a week.

You have plenty low bodyfat to clearly see the abs properly. The reason why you can't see yours is because they are very under developed, so start training them harder. Remember, the abs are just like any other muscle, so start doing weighted rope crunches, etc.

hit cardio at least 4-5 times a week...i went from 252 to 223 doing that...it works very well...and before and after cardio hit abs..because once they start developing you'll feel your six pack..and then when u do the cardio your waistline will get thinner

Try the empty stomach cardio or try to drink protein shake with no carbs because you are going burn the muscle. The HIIT works good for the last waistline fats. Cycle your carbs in 4 days or more. 75%, 50% of your normal carbs then less than 100gms carbs in 3 days. After that double the carbs body weight * 2. then go 100g carbs again do not forget to double the proteins * body weight. If not you are going to be flat. Do all kind of abs training. Good luck.

athletic1975 said:
hey all-

This can only be done by using the proper diet and cardio. You say you eat clean but have you been counting calories. If you take in more then you use, your not going to lose B/F unless you have some type of special genetics. the only way you are going to see those ab's is by dropping your B/F

Check your calorie intake and up the cardio 1-2 more days.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
IronGame420
NapsGear