over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how far can you get on test only

bbg420

Registered
how far can one take there phisique with testosterone only, do you think pros would still look like they do if testosterone was only steroid they were on ,with hgh and slin of course ,i remember reading that somewhere, but have a tough time believing that, a guy i workout with believes that statement so i figure let me throw that out there and see what others think, i mean maybe bulking, but cutting idk, even though diet plays a huge part, i mean would you rather run a gram of test or 600mg test and 400mg deca, would it show in your phisique ,even though doses are equal

Test alone is not the best look
When you add hgh then yes the look gets better
But tren and hgh is what makes the freak look

All aas give a different look, so you cant look like the pros unless you are running exactly what they are running. And then you need the same genetics lol

Are you talking about just making gains for personal enjoyment or for competition?

Are you talking about just making gains for personal enjoyment or for competition?

for personal enjoyment, my cruise dose test 250mg weekly you will look better then most of population, 250mg will take you past your natural limits, im talking bodybuilders, national, even pros, i threw in hgh and slin cause i know at that level its a must, but what if pros only had test as only steroid, i wonder what they would look like

I believe with a large dose of test say 2 grams plus will give you the size of a pro given the right genetics of course but to get that dramatic hard and grainy look takes an assortment of compounds test just won't cut it it, usually takes good amount of Tren with dht's thrown in before you can achieve a very crisp look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know a couple guys who cruise on low dose and "blast" on now more than 750. One competes in men's physique and the other has a bodybuilders physique could probably place in his class if he chose to compete. Test works and if you're not competing, there's no need to get too crazy throwing in other compounds just for the hell of it.

I believe with a large dose of test say 2 grams plus will give you the size of a pro given the right genetics of course but to get that dramatic hard and grainy look takes an assortment of compounds test just won't cut it it, usually takes good amount of Tren with dht's thrown in before you can achieve a very crisp look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my thoughts as well ,bulking off season, im sure test would do it, but cutting, i would hate to compete against a tren, masteron ,winny stack lol

I know a couple guys who cruise on low dose and "blast" on now more than 750. One competes in men's physique and the other has a bodybuilders physique could probably place in his class if he chose to compete. Test works and if you're not competing, there's no need to get too crazy throwing in other compounds just for the hell of it.

mens physique, dam, that would be the worst one to only have test i would think ,then you really need those dry compounds, but you could be right

Last edited:
mens physique, dam, that would be the worst one to only have test i would think ,then you really need those dry compounds, but you could be right

Lucky bastard has always been lean and dry looking. Guy walked around in high school super vascular with delts and abs before he even started training. I know his last prep was prop alone.

have you ever seen a natural show? you can go pretty fucking far naturally. you should be able to go further with test.
diet and training...

Test is all I'm interested in. Never done a cycle and just want to know how I'll react from just that.

One of my best cycles ever was just 450mg of test E alone. You'll be amazed what kind of amazing fucking gains you can make just off of test, but your diet and training has to be on point too. A lot of people don't have those on point and they think that nothing will happen unless they start stacking...which they are wrong.

On test alone, dose dependent you can probably increase your mass by 20%-25% with proper truing and diet. get as far as you can with as little as possible first.

Everyone reacts differently. The control of aromatization is a major factor in what look high test could bring. But for many test only is horrible... but dose is important. 750mg test for me is fine but once when I tried 1.5g test only I felt like crap all day, no energy and didn't look sharp. Again though everyone is different.

Training and most importantly your diet will dictate how you look though. So if you have those dialled in with just test you should look great. But for many say you eat a bulking diet to me test is like a Hulk Hogan type of body. You get big and strong but look very smooth. Adding in 50mg tren a per day would literally be a night and day difference.

EDIT- I just noticed you mentioned gh and slin would be added and that changes things.

Last edited:
If I were bulking/cutting and I had 1g to play with. Instead of 1g test I would do the following.

BULKING

350mg test e (175mg x 2)
300mg deca (150mg x 2)
350mg dbol (50mg x 7)

CUTTING

140mg test p (20mg x 7)
350mg tren a (50mg x 7)
525mg Stemco's avar/winny mix (15mg/10mg so 75mg x 7)

Ok so the last one is 1.015g :D

how far can one take there phisique with testosterone only, do you think pros would still look like they do if testosterone was only steroid they were on ,with hgh and slin of course ,i remember reading that somewhere, but have a tough time believing that, a guy i workout with believes that statement so i figure let me throw that out there and see what others think, i mean maybe bulking, but cutting idk, even though diet plays a huge part, i mean would you rather run a gram of test or 600mg test and 400mg deca, would it show in your phisique ,even though doses are equal
Pretty damn far depending on your genetics. The use of AIs at a certain point is going to be necessary so you dont get too bloofy looking. At a gram or over I think you really need hgh or at least peptides. Its very synergistic and puts the water in the right places.

Tren is great but I honestly think you can get by without it.

Pretty damn far depending on your genetics. The use of AIs at a certain point is going to be necessary so you dont get too bloofy looking. At a gram or over I think you really need hgh or at least peptides. Its very synergistic and puts the water in the right places.

Tren is great but I honestly think you can get by without it.

Exactly. It is funny but these days I see posts sometimes and guys act like they can't look great or get ripped without tren. It is amazing but not needed by any means.

I've run almost everything except primo, done low test, high tren deca npp etc, a bunch of different orals, and still was the biggest and leanest ever on 1.5g of test

Tried 2g awhile back but got bad bloating and lethargy, but think my AI was underdosed....gonna try it again after this cycle and a cruise, so around winter

Also noticed with just higher test no crazy libido like on lower amounts, which gets to be annoying lol

Last edited:
A person can get really far naturally, so i would have to assume you could get to elite levels on just test.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear