over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HRT for anti aging

MaineGuy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Do any of you believe in HRT for its anti aging benefits? I really believe people with low T need some form of testosterone therapy. The more I research, the more I think HRT is also very beneficial for it's anti aging affects. I am not talking necessarily living longer, but living a better, healthier, more fulfilling life.

I really believe once our T levels start dropping in 40's and 50's, most of us have low T, even if it is still in the normal range for your age.

Is there anyone here that is on TRT for its anti aging affects? Does anyone have any opinions/research that shows this is not the case?

I mean in a sense I think all if us that are on trt are using it for anti aging to a point.. We all want to keep our levels higher than where they would be if we just let age run its course.. Also by keeping our levels up we prevent fat gain/ muscle loss.. Or do you mean something else?

i take it for the way it effects me now. and hopefully i wont age as fast a the people that don't take care of them selves. but i am sure it wont add any years to my life expectancy. we can only cut it shorter by what we do. IMO

I agree HRT may not add years to your life, but maybe it will be a more healthy fullfilling life. I am not talking about AAS use or abuse for bodybuilding, but for HRT only. I guess what I am asking is, why do people say if your T levels are not really low, don't do TRT? Why not? Why not get them back up to where they were when you were 20?

I believe my T levels are not where they should be to feel and perform my best, but some people say "TRT is a lifelong committment", well no shit! I think living a healthy lifestyle is a life long committment.

I think Low dose responsible use will help extend your life. Maybe not drastically. I plan on using until I cant. My qualiy of life is so much better while "on". If I keep the dosages low enough and dont eat shitty I do well and never suffer side effects. my next go is gonna be with cutabolic at 2 cc's a week for 15 weeks and I may throw in some anadrol to see how I look. 50 mg of anadrol at age 46 is plenty and effective!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131