over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HSV / Herpes

xx

Registered
Newbies
This shit has me down in the dumps but I'm hoping posting this I can get some more information from others who may have gone through the same thing. Apparently most of the world has some form of herpes it just stays dormant for most people.

I Just found out I have Genital Herpes which I must have had for a very long time and it was just dormant, been in a faithful relationship for a long long time so there is no question there. She knows and thankfully is very supportive. Not sure if it is HSV-1 or HSV-2 yet, the test didn't come back but the doctor said that is what it looks like and they are sure.

I have some peptides, TB500 and BPC-157 and some HGH and I'm wondering if anyone has used these to heal an outbreak/help boost immune function OR if this would actually make it worse while having an outbreak. Oddly enough the first ever outbreak was a day after my first ever BPC-157 shot which I then discontinued temporarily. I see arginine can cause outbreaks so I wonder if it was triggered by BPC-157 (which increases arginine/nitric oxide?) maybe @Type-IIx could weigh in.

I also just ordered l-lysine and I am currently taking Valtrex to stop it from getting worse. Doctor also gave me hydro pain pills, not sure if that's a normal thing for this but even taking these I still can't sleep long before waking up in pain/discomfort.

Does anyone know if I need to worry about steroids causing outbreaks? I really don't want this to ruin my fitness career, this is a big fear of mine. Google seems to say changes in hormones can cause outbreaks, I hope this isn't the case for me. Maybe someone has experience here on how to mitigate the risk?

I pray I just have this outbreak and it goes away for years or a long time, maybe some of you have gone through this and it doesn't happen to you anymore?

Please let me know if you guys have any advice/experience.

Not an PhD in the herp but I'll chime in.

So you have a current outbreak? ("The doctor said that is what it looks like and they are sure.") Not sure how they can be "sure" without test results.

A blood test will tell you if it's HSV-1 or 2.

Did you have a PCR (swab test) on the "outbreak"? This will also determine if it's 1 or 2.

If the PCR test is positive and the blood test is negative then that means you just got the infection. (In other words your partner gave it to you unless you were banging other birds).

Did you partner get tested? She could have had it and been symptom free and gave it to you?

I would urge you to have both a PCR and blood test. This will tell you if the infection is new or if it has infact been in your body but dormant in the nerves, or if your partner gave it to you.

Maybe she is "very supportive" because she knows she gave it to you. :unsure:

I’ve heard about it being dormant but everyone I know that has genital herpes has had an out break right after catching it. If you have been faithful, I’d get your girl tested. Valtrex/acyclovir will help heal and taken daily will help prevent outbreaks.

Not an PhD in the herp but I'll chime in.

So you have a current outbreak? ("The doctor said that is what it looks like and they are sure.") Not sure how they can be "sure" without test results.

A blood test will tell you if it's HSV-1 or 2.

Did you have a PCR (swab test) on the "outbreak"? This will also determine if it's 1 or 2.

If the PCR test is positive and the blood test is negative then that means you just got the infection. (In other words your partner gave it to you unless you were banging other birds).

Did you partner get tested? She could have had it and been symptom free and gave it to you?

I would urge you to have both a PCR and blood test. This will tell you if the infection is new or if it has infact been in your body but dormant in the nerves, or if your partner gave it to you.

Maybe she is "very supportive" because she knows she gave it to you. :unsure:
I got the PCR test back just now, it is positive for HSV-1 and negative for HSV-2. HSV-1 is the oral herpes so it is strange that it is on my genitals.

She is going to take a blood test soon as well. She doesn't have any outbreak/never has over the last ten years I've been with her so if the blood test is negative she probably just doesn't have it. If its positive it was probably always dormant/asymptomatic for her. I don't believe she would ever cheat, not sure if that could be implied from any of these tests. She has a much lower libido than me and I don't think she's that type of person to be able to do that to me but I do understand anything is possible. We talked about it extensively, unfortunately with this it seems hard to tell since it is possible to be dormant for so long. Only other thing that could have possibly caused it is I got a happy ending at a massage like 6 months ago, only hand contact so I would have thought it to be pretty safe. Dont judge me too hard lol, my girl knew and was fine with it.

I’ve heard about it being dormant but everyone I know that has genital herpes has had an out break right after catching it. If you have been faithful, I’d get your girl tested. Valtrex/acyclovir will help heal and taken daily will help prevent outbreaks.
Turns out it is oral herpes but it is on my genitals, it tested positive as HSV-1. Very strange. HSV-2 was negative (genital herpes). Just got the results. Not sure how this changes things if it is better or worse lol.

I got the PCR test back just now, it is positive for HSV-1 and negative for HSV-2. HSV-1 is the oral herpes so it is strange that it is on my genitals.

She is going to take a blood test soon as well. She doesn't have any outbreak/never has over the last ten years I've been with her so if the blood test is negative she probably just doesn't have it. If its positive it was probably always dormant/asymptomatic for her. I don't believe she would ever cheat, not sure if that could be implied from any of these tests. She has a much lower libido than me and I don't think she's that type of person to be able to do that to me but I do understand anything is possible. We talked about it extensively, unfortunately with this it seems hard to tell since it is possible to be dormant for so long. Only other thing that could have possibly caused it is I got a happy ending at a massage like 6 months ago, only hand contact so I would have thought it to be pretty safe. Dont judge me too hard lol, my girl knew and was fine with it.

Ok, this is making more sense now.

If you have HSV-1 on your cock then most likely it was transmitted during oral sex. You could have rubbed yourself raw jerking off then a few days later your GF blew you and the skin was compromised. If she has oral HSV-1 (as 80% of people do), then she could have spread it that way.

The other option is if she has HSV-1 on her box. Then regular sex could have caused the transmission. Women can get HSV 1 on their fun box if they get eaten out by a guy who has an active cold sore.

Lots of pieces to this puzzle. Don't worry though. Just take your Valtrex daily and you'll be GTG.

i have it on my lips, tried all kinds of shit and nothing did the trick, talked to my friend who is a professor and smarter then most, so he did some searches for me and found that l-lysine at like 2grams twice a day helped, so i tried it and before i would have an outbreak like every other month for like 2 weeks.. after the lysine nothing for almost a year, so i was like this cant be that great so dropped the lysine for a month and bam shit hit me hard as fuck again and again.. now lysine 2gram morning and night and 0 outbreaks the last 4 months.. Apperently how i understand it lysine takes op the receptor where the virus binds and makes it so it has a harder time binding.

i have it on my lips, tried all kinds of shit and nothing did the trick, talked to my friend who is a professor and smarter then most, so he did some searches for me and found that l-lysine at like 2grams twice a day helped, so i tried it and before i would have an outbreak like every other month for like 2 weeks.. after the lysine nothing for almost a year, so i was like this cant be that great so dropped the lysine for a month and bam shit hit me hard as fuck again and again.. now lysine 2gram morning and night and 0 outbreaks the last 4 months.. Apperently how i understand it lysine takes op the receptor where the virus binds and makes it so it has a harder time binding.

This product works well. High in Lysine

Ok, this is making more sense now.

If you have HSV-1 on your cock then most likely it was transmitted during oral sex. You could have rubbed yourself raw jerking off then a few days later your GF blew you and the skin was compromised. If she has oral HSV-1 (as 80% of people do), then she could have spread it that way.

The other option is if she has HSV-1 on her box. Then regular sex could have caused the transmission. Women can get HSV 1 on their fun box if they get eaten out by a guy who has an active cold sore.

Lots of pieces to this puzzle. Don't worry though. Just take your Valtrex daily and you'll be GTG.
It does make sense now, she had a gum irritation recently which was probably actually HSV-1 and she didn't know then right around then I had shaved my balls/area and it must have transferred then because its actually not on my dick but on around the balls/area. Thanks for breaking it down though, this makes more sense now.

If she already has it but not on her genitals can I give it to her through intercourse or this is different since its the oral one? That part is a bit confusing, I do have a follow up appointment in 10 days so I can ask the doc more questions then.

Do you think any peptides/gh etc. would help the healing/immune system boost?

awesome to know this, I have ordered l-lysine today and I plan to use a few grams a day. does hormone fluctuations cause issues for you or anything else in particular?

awesome to know this, I have ordered l-lysine today and I plan to use a few grams a day. does hormone fluctuations cause issues for you or anything else in particular?
the 2 biggest factors are for me as follows
1.get the lysine on its own to optimize effect
2.stress, the more stress i get the bigger the risk of an "outbreak"
other then that nothing has affected it that i noticed.

Doesn't tell how much lysine, it's amount is shown as a blend.

The Amazon choice one seems better

Amazon Elements Lysine Complex with Vitamin C (1500 mg L-Lysine with 100 mg Vitamin C per Serving - 3 Tablets), Supports Immune Health, Vegetarian, 195 Count (Packaging may vary) https://a.co/d/eaxVGCY

Doesn't tell how much lysine, it's amount is shown as a blend.

The Amazon choice one seems better

Amazon Elements Lysine Complex with Vitamin C (1500 mg L-Lysine with 100 mg Vitamin C per Serving - 3 Tablets), Supports Immune Health, Vegetarian, 195 Count (Packaging may vary) https://a.co/d/eaxVGCY

The Amazon choice product doesn't have the Oregano and Zinc in it. Rest of the ingredients/dosages are not too earthshaking. I'm not a fan of prop blends but a few "friends" use the product I mentioned with good results. Oregano oil is an interesting compound if you look up its affects- anti fungal, viral, bacterial, etc.

Also the Amazon choice product is tablets. I'm not a big fan of tablets because of the absorption or possible lack of absorption.

Will one pop for HSV-1 if you had cold sores or chicken pox in the past or as a child ?
Without a skin culture how do you know you had an outbreak due to HSV-1?
If you took a urine/blood test, doesn't that test just reveal you have the antibodies?
Maybe you have a rash from soap or laundry detergent? But still pop for hsv-1 antibodies because you have cold sores or chicken pox in the past.

Will one pop for HSV-1 if you had cold sores or chicken pox in the past or as a child ?
Without a skin culture how do you know you had an outbreak due to HSV-1?
If you took a urine/blood test, doesn't that test just reveal you have the antibodies?
Maybe you have a rash from soap or laundry detergent? But still pop for hsv-1 antibodies because you have cold sores or chicken pox in the past.
Woops. Just re-read your PCR post

Ok. Was at a girlfriends sister house and I remember the sister having multiple lysine bottles in her pantry. makes sense now.

the 2 biggest factors are for me as follows
1.get the lysine on its own to optimize effect
2.stress, the more stress i get the bigger the risk of an "outbreak"
other then that nothing has affected it that i noticed.
Do you have the kind of outbreak where sores are all over your lips?

This shit has me down in the dumps but I'm hoping posting this I can get some more information from others who may have gone through the same thing. Apparently most of the world has some form of herpes it just stays dormant for most people.

I Just found out I have Genital Herpes which I must have had for a very long time and it was just dormant, been in a faithful relationship for a long long time so there is no question there. She knows and thankfully is very supportive. Not sure if it is HSV-1 or HSV-2 yet, the test didn't come back but the doctor said that is what it looks like and they are sure.

I have some peptides, TB500 and BPC-157 and some HGH and I'm wondering if anyone has used these to heal an outbreak/help boost immune function OR if this would actually make it worse while having an outbreak. Oddly enough the first ever outbreak was a day after my first ever BPC-157 shot which I then discontinued temporarily. I see arginine can cause outbreaks so I wonder if it was triggered by BPC-157 (which increases arginine/nitric oxide?) maybe @Type-IIx could weigh in.

I also just ordered l-lysine and I am currently taking Valtrex to stop it from getting worse. Doctor also gave me hydro pain pills, not sure if that's a normal thing for this but even taking these I still can't sleep long before waking up in pain/discomfort.

Does anyone know if I need to worry about steroids causing outbreaks? I really don't want this to ruin my fitness career, this is a big fear of mine. Google seems to say changes in hormones can cause outbreaks, I hope this isn't the case for me. Maybe someone has experience here on how to mitigate the risk?

I pray I just have this outbreak and it goes away for years or a long time, maybe some of you have gone through this and it doesn't happen to you anymore?

I sent you a pm brother

About a year ago I got shingles on my face while recovering from Covid. Shingles is in same family as herpes. I stopped smoking weed that week and also put my 15 yo cat down at the end of the week. I fucking cried so hard. If you are unaware emotional stress can create a breakout and MJ cessation makes me super emotional. Anyway, not to get too into it but the Valtrex was a godsend. It immediately started working and I attribute that to getting me better quickly. I never wanted to take that drug but it worked so well I would use it anytime again. Good luck bro. Hope your junk clears up and it never comes back.

Arginine wakes up the virus while it dormant never take anything with Arginine

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss