over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HSV / Herpes

I had the need for valtrax at one point in time, years ago; my privates and upper back.

It pretty consistently followed stress due to anxiety and stress caused by life circumstances and almost always following a cold or a bout of prostatitis. It was very predictable and almost always certain.

Valtrax quickened the recovery time for sure. Can’t remember the last time I had it on my privates (thank God) and upper back is rare now and never as severe as it was. I just ignore it now.

FYI . . . I was told by my doctor that Valtrax can be taken, is taken, is effective when taken prophylactically for those that suffer frequent and severe outbreaks.

This is about all I can add on the subject.

Arginine wakes up the virus while it dormant never take anything with Arginine
I take like 10g of arginine products every day. No outbreaks no nothing. But then again Ive only had chick pox and a cold sore on my lip when I was about 5-6 yo

I take like 10g of arginine products every day. No outbreaks no nothing. But then again Ive only had chick pox and a cold sore on my lip when I was about 5-6 yo
You lucky man but some people are carriers
but never get an outbreak. I know a few people that got an outbreak once and they never got one again in their life. Im very happy for them. Because in your lip people look.at you like if you have aids or something really sucks!

Everyone that ever got chick pox they have the herpes virus in them.but like I mentioned some are.just carriers and don't break .and some.get one breakout and never get one again.

But yea if.you get a chance google it and you see.they say what's causes it is stress,sun exposure,low immune system, if.you get work done in your mouth by a dentist and if you consume arginine because arginine wakes the virus up

does hormone fluctuations cause issues for you or anything else in particular?

just postulating here but I think the operative hormone would be cortisol

Do you have the kind of outbreak where sores are all over your lips?
Yeah usually i starts with gettin a little bump on the lip thats sore and then it would "evolve" to a blister and last burst into an open sore.

Yeah usually i starts with gettin a little bump on the lip thats sore and then it would "evolve" to a blister and last burst into an open sore.
My wife gets these ones, has since she was a kid. She has valtrex on hand to use as soon as she starts feeling a “tingle”. Usually stops it immediately from forming.

My wife gets these ones, has since she was a kid. She has valtrex on hand to use as soon as she starts feeling a “tingle”. Usually stops it immediately from forming.
Since starting on lysine i never get it anymore, its truly been an insane journey.

This may seem pretty basic but I get cold sores (HSV-1) a couple times a year and Abreva cream knocks them right out. If I start using it when I first feel one coming on it stops it.

I never get lip blisters unless my lips touch vinegar or lime/lemon juice but I can get sores in my mouth historically. I have found vitamin B-12 is pretty much the antidote to the mouth sores. If I use this regularly I do not get them and if I stop using B-12 I might get a sore and again the B-12 seems to make it go away. I remember getting a lot of mouth sores when I briefly went vegetarian many years ago and wonder if I was deficient at the time.

I never get lip blisters unless my lips touch vinegar or lime/lemon juice but I can get sores in my mouth historically. I have found vitamin B-12 is pretty much the antidote to the mouth sores. If I use this regularly I do not get them and if I stop using B-12 I might get a sore and again the B-12 seems to make it go away. I remember getting a lot of mouth sores when I briefly went vegetarian many years ago and wonder if I was deficient at the time.
Weird, i only get them on my lips and i eat lemons like an orange no problem at all, weird how we different reactions to the same virus.

Weird, i only get them on my lips and i eat lemons like an orange no problem at all, weird how we different reactions to the same virus.
Mostly its with vinegar but the lemon/lime has a lesser reaction. Oranges, no problem.

I got the PCR test back just now, it is positive for HSV-1 and negative for HSV-2. HSV-1 is the oral herpes so it is strange that it is on my genitals.

She is going to take a blood test soon as well. She doesn't have any outbreak/never has over the last ten years I've been with her so if the blood test is negative she probably just doesn't have it. If its positive it was probably always dormant/asymptomatic for her. I don't believe she would ever cheat, not sure if that could be implied from any of these tests. She has a much lower libido than me and I don't think she's that type of person to be able to do that to me but I do understand anything is possible. We talked about it extensively, unfortunately with this it seems hard to tell since it is possible to be dormant for so long. Only other thing that could have possibly caused it is I got a happy ending at a massage like 6 months ago, only hand contact so I would have thought it to be pretty safe. Dont judge me too hard lol, my girl knew and was fine with it.
I don't know too much besides L-Lysine megadosed (2 g+/d while in the prodromal phase, that is, when you can apparently kinda feel a tingling/burning beginning) is effective and L-Arginine should be avoided. Besides that, medication.

I think it's quite rare to actually get an outbreak of HSV-1 on the genitals - which I am sure is quite distressing. I'd think it's better than HSV-2. It's probable that a lot of people are walking around with HSV-1 on the genitals from receiving oral sex given the commonality of HSV-1 antibodies in the population & the fact that you can autoinnoculate, or spread it by touching an active lesion and then your genitals; basically, every adult has HSV-1 antibodies, meaning they have herpes. Yes, it is usually dormant, like any virus, it sort of attaches to your DNA and stays with you forever. Cold sores, chicken pox, shingles, all herpes.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws